loony636 getting annoying

Posted by psp

This kid is really getting annoying. He posts stupid threads and replies with stupid answers. He also takes things way too seriously. If you look at the buy, sell, and trade forum, then you can see that on most of the threads he has criticized almost everyone, or has complained about something. I dont know why im getting annoyed by this so much, but i am.

Posted by Axis

Why don't you put him on your ignore list?

Posted by Iris

orly?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

He is annoying, but meh.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Whatever happened to the old fashion 'deal with it' way of going about things? If someone isn't blatantly spamming and being entirely stupid, then let them know it. I miss the days of artful flaming that'd keep people from acting too moronic and also keep members from loving about one another like this. That or just plain ignoring someone works equally well. Whatever, I'm not in charge of banning people so this doesn't concern me, that's just my two cents on the matter.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Iris: orly?

No secret message? I'm dissapointed...

Posted by Poison

Quoting psp: This kid is really getting annoying. He posts stupid threads and replies with stupid answers. He also takes things way too seriously. If you look at the buy, sell, and trade forum, then you can see that on most of the threads he has criticized almost everyone, or has complained about something. I dont know why im getting annoyed by this so much, but i am.

Stop your *****ing please. your getting as annoying as he is.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

So? He's always been like this. Why bother raving about it now?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting psp: This kid is really getting annoying. He posts stupid threads and replies with stupid answers. He also takes things way too seriously. If you look at the buy, sell, and trade forum, then you can see that on most of the threads he has criticized almost everyone, or has complained about something. I dont know why im getting annoyed by this so much, but i am.

Says the kid with the 'a' word misspelled in his user title and the Star Wars poster in his signature. How many of my pet peeves can you possibly cover?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Dyers Eve: Why don't you put him on your ignore list?

[url=http://vgchat.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1630]Click here[/url]

:(

Posted by Last Fog

He has a blog so that makes him a moderator. You can't block him.

Posted by Hyper

You aren't Jesse and you never will be.

Posted by Klarth

Huh, I wasn't aware that he was annoying. Learn something new every day.

Deal with it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

There's a poll on da mod board about de-bloging him. Then they'll ban him. :(:( Current poll results are six yes, and zero no. :(:(:(

pze no ban n00bies!!!!!

Posted by Corrupt

yeah, then i wonder why you voted 'yes' on his de-blogging? :rolleyes:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dead blog= vote yes. It's the banning that I would vote no on.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Jesse Smith: There's a poll on da mod board about de-bloging him. Then they'll ban him. :(:( Current poll results are six yes, and zero no. :(:(:(

pze no ban n00bies!!!!!

I very much agree on this matter! loony is a good kid!

Posted by Screenname

Quoting Iris: orly?
orgy?

Posted by Hyper

no.

Posted by Dreadnought

He is getting pretty tiresome, I'll admit. But if anyone should be banned it's I Feel Yellow?
because he's an idiot both online and off.

Posted by Poco

Plus, he cheats in the arcade. Not like anyone cares, but it's the principal ofthe thing.

Posted by Forgotten

Right. I wasn't that annoying psp. In comparison, I think you're a helluva lot more annoying than I ever was.

Posted by loony636

I'm back. But I'm still confused. Why was I banned in the first place?

Posted by Klarth

Because you're mother****ing annoying and one of the most obnoxious, stupid posters the site's seen to date. Whoever unbanned you is a fool.

Posted by Forgotten

And that's why your gender is bastard.

Posted by loony636

Thank you Majesty.

Quoting Blackadder: And I hope your mother dies a freak yachting accident.

Posted by Hyper

No matter, you'll just get banned again. If Jesse unbans you, we'll start a riot in the mod board and it'll end up with the departure of some good members, you getting promoted to Administrator, and the world imploding. Oh wait, that won't happen. You'll just get banned.

Posted by Prince Redon

Me too? Wow...

[spoiler]Dang I'm so gay!
[/spoiler]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Disclaimer: I didn't unban him. I think the Super Mod was nice enough to only ban him for a few days like I said. I only unban them when they PM me. *Hint to all n00bies.*

Posted by Hyper

No, he was banned for two full months originally.

Posted by loony636

? I wasn't banned for two months. Just a day or two......

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: ? I wasn't banned for two months. Just a day or two......

Hence the "originally".

Posted by Prince Redon

[Quote]Majesty disagrees: ok, what the HELL.

The hidden message will explain it all...