Can TheresaL come out and play?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Alright now this is your battle. I've been ina battle with more than one person. It isn't that great. So you can can kick us off.

Posted by TheresaL

You're funny

Okay I'm using Arya and I assume you got Soara...

Arya looked around the meadow. It was dark still but only a little, dawn was approaching fast and it was sure to be foggy. Arya heard a noise, like someone trying to quietly slip by.

Doesn't she know I'm an elf? Arya thought smugly, she grinned as she gingerly moved her hand to the hilt of her sword thinking all the while about where her opponent would strike next. Arya scanned the foggy field for any trace of a shadow that would give away her opponent's position. She thought she saw a faint outline of a being in the distance.

Gotcha! Arya thought victoriously, she crept toward the shadow, slinking silently so not even she could hear the padding of her own feet.

This can't be that easy, Arya thought and she stopped sneaking and she stood straight. A look of consideration crossed her face.

Oh no! Arya cursed and turned around just in time to see...

Posted by Kiyoshi

Marie was staring face to face with a tall beautiful creature. she didn't know what it was so she was wary of it.Marie put a sheild of fire around herself and used her control over Air to lift herself high in the air. "Who are you?" Marie called to the strange creature.

Posted by TheresaL

So ur using Marie and not Soara eh? Okay then...

"I am Arya," Arya said to Marie, "I am an elf and you have been following me."

Arya muttered, "Brisingr!" Marie's fire shield shimmered and then failed completely. Marie stared at Arya.
"I don't think we can solve this with our magic," Arya said straightening preparing for battle. Arya knew she was stronger than this human but there was some strange aura that eminated from this girl, some power that seemed to make Arya feel that in reality she was weaker than Marie.

No matter, thought Arya, I'll defeat her any way. Arya gropped at her sword and firmly grabbed the hilt. "Your move human," she uttered.

Posted by Kiyoshi

"Excuse me but I use no magic! These powers are strictly Elemental. They were a gift from a Unicorn. Further more I was not following you. I was running away." Marie explained. Marie knew this elf was looking for a fight and boy would she give her one. Marie put her hands in front of her and out came a steady stream of Fire strengthened by wind. Then Marie was gone. She reappered right in front of Arya and sent a mighty gust of Air at her. Arya flew backwards and finally hit the ground.

(Marie can hide in the Wind)

Posted by TheresaL

"ugh," Arya grunted
"Elements huh?" Arya said as she stood up, she brushed herself off and looked around. That's why the girl was so well hidden in the fog!
"If you're not following me then who are you running from?" Arya shouted to the empty air. Arya wiped her lip with the back of her hand.
"Trouble maker," Arya muttered as she looked at the blood she had removed from her mouth.
Arya heaved a sigh and waited for Marie to answer.

Posted by Kiyoshi

"I'm running from a man named Maximileous. He kidnapped me and killed my parents. When I got my gifts I ran away. I don't know if he's chasing me but I will take no chances. That means that anyone who get's in my way will fall. Seeing as i don't know all of Maximileous's men." She appeared Beside Arya. She pointed her index finger at her and used her control over Air to lift her off the ground. Then from that same finger a torent of flames shot out and engulfed Arya. Marie threw her to the side. She was still wary for she still did not know if she had won.

Posted by TheresaL

Arya had been flung over one hundred meters to Marie's right.
Stupid girl, Arya thought as she recovered, if only she knew the extent of my control over her fire.
Arya had bent the flames around her to form a cusion. To the untrained eye it would seem that Arya was just laying there burnt but still alive. Of course Arya was fine as far a being burnt was but she was mentally shaken at the strength that had pumeled her into the ground.
Arya still laying down swiftly took hold of her bow and strung it. Then she slid an arrow from her quiver and notched it in the bow. All at once Arya stood aimed and fired at Marie. Marie went down Crying out in horror as she looked at the arrow that had burrowed itself into and threw her left thigh.
Arya ran with speed that only elfs knew and took a gander at her opponent who lay nursing her thigh in the long grasses that had swaddeled themselves around her.
"You'll live," Arya said as she took a rope from the small pack at her waist. Arya tied the rope securely around Marie's hands and then tended to Marie's thigh.
*SNAP* The arrow was broken in two and Arya gingerly removed both ends of the shaft from Marie's bleeding leg.
"Now," said Arya as she hunted in her pack for something to take of Marie's wound with, "tell me about Max."

Posted by Kiyoshi

Marie laughed to herself."stupid Elf." She thought to herself. Marie let the Elf treat her leg. "She has no idea Fire courses througout my entire person. When Arya was finished Marie said thankk you in a polite manor. Then she heated up her wrists and burnt through the rope. Marie was no fool she knew Arya was not hurt by her Flames. So once agian she lifted Arya off the ground.... Lifted her high in the Air, and thrusted her towards the Earth. Arya landed with a thud next to Marie. Marie quickly bound Arya up with her own rope. then Marie waited untill Arya recovered to tell her about Maximileous

Posted by TheresaL

Arya's eyes fluttered open.
Where am I? she thought. Arya tried to move and then she realized what had happened.
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Arya! How could you be so blind! Arya scolded to herself. Let's try the usual approach... Arya thought.
"Let me go!" Arya demanded.
"Not until you tell me about Maximiliious!" Marie shouted back at Arya.
"I'm an elf, we don't associate with people who are like him." Arya retorted.
"Prove it!" Marie challenged.
Arya thought a moment.
"Eka weohnata n

Posted by Kiyoshi

Of course I know... But Marie doesn't

"What? Is that a made up language? You are one sad, strange little creature. The reason I think you work for Maximileous is because he said something about recruiting Elves to his little army.... Whether they wanted to or not." Marie explained. It's time to end this. She thought. She lifted Arya into the Air and brought her swiftly back to the ground. While Arya was unconcious Marie ran on the wind. When she was far away she started to walk again. Continuing her never ending quest to save all the remaining Unicorns.

Posted by TheresaL

Arya sat up and glanced around.
"That little... Gah! She'll pay for this because now I'm getting angry." Arya said heatedly to herself.
Arya reversed her oath and swore to squish the annoying little Marie child. Arya spoke a spell of scrying on a mirror she had.
"There she is, now I just have to figure out exactly where that is." Arya muttered, she'd been to the place before she knew, because she could see Marie's surroundings.
Ellesm

Posted by Kiyoshi

"Uh... Let me think.... NO! To tell the truth I like you I don't want to kill you. Besides that I thought I tyed you up. Oh well. I agree to no Wind running. Air is part of who I am so I will lift you if neccesary. If you don't like it tough!" Marie shouted. Marie pointed her hands at the ground. Flames shot out of her hands and lifted her into the Air. She used her power over air to keep her where she was. The elf sid no wind running she never said anything about flying or about Fire. Marie encased the elf in fire and lifted her into the Air. The flames were so hot that if Arya put up a sheild Marie's Flames would tear it down just as Arya had done to her. Flames thrust Arya to the ground so hard it left a small crater.Marie floated to wait.

Wow.... Great come back.

Posted by TheresaL

HAHAHA... I hate you...

Marie didn't know it but Arya was ready for her this time, Arya emerged from the crater unscathed, much to Marie's surprise.
"You're going to have to come up with a new trick human," Arya said, "That one is getting old."
"Brisingr!" Arya said pointing her finger at Marie. Marie waited and nothing happened.
Marie looked at Arya questioningly and said, "What did you do?"
Arya grinned, "I've bound your fire. You see, you at least can do a little damage with wind, but you can do a little more with fire."

Posted by Kiyoshi

Marie was dumbfounded. She used her Fire and it was fine. So being the quick thinker she was Marie came up with a plan. She sent a gust of wind at Arya. When it hit Marie converted it to Fire. Tht caught Arya completely of guard. Marie could see her start to smoke. She increased the power.
"You know smoking kills. Especially in this case!" Laughed Marie. She thrust Arya farther into the ground. Then she moved some Earth and buried Arya deep underground.

Posted by TheresaL

Arya grinned from within the earth.
Idiot, she just killed herself, Arya thought.
Arya muttered a few of the ancient words and she made herself a little room to move. Arya then said, "Stenr reisa!"
The stone casket that Arya had formed around herself raised itself from the ground. The rocky mass rushed up and engulfed Marie, all the while releasing Arya. Marie was caged tightly within the rock, she couldn't move an inch. The only thing not covered in the stone was from the base of her neck up.
"What is this?" Marie asked urgently trying to in a futile attempt to wiggle herself free.
"You're coffin," Arya said as she removed her sword from her sheath.
"Bye Marie, if you had stayed away from here you may have lived." Arya said and swiftly removed Marie's head with her sword.
"Eka a

Posted by Kiyoshi

That's unfair. See you can't end a battle like that thinking the other is defeated. I did that once in a fatal four way. I got yelled at by the three other people. And besides look agian.

Arya was surprised to see Marie's head still attached.
"How is this possible" she asked confused.
"Simple I made a fake head out of Air and hardened it and made it motionless. You chopped it of my shoulders. Stupid elf." Marie explained simply. "neither of us can win so why don't you give up. I can see your tired.... But I'm not. And to tell you the truth I'm tired of playing with you. Thats right I wasn't near to giving it my all. So whats it gonna be?" As she said this Marie was building up power. She amde herself very hot. In fact so hot she broke through the rock. To Marie it was nothing but rubble. THen she hardened the air into a clear sword, then surrounded it with flames.

Your move.

Posted by TheresaL

"Tired," Arya said with a raised brow, "Elves, don't get tired. Also I don't see much point in our fighting any more, I'm bored and you seem as clever as I. Since you're not my enemy, as I had been trying to find out earlier, I don't have any personal reason to fight you. And as I said I'm really bored."
Not waiting to find out what Marie had to say about it Arya probed her mind breifly and found out what she wanted.
"Save the unicorns?" Arya considered, "It's a noble cause I suppose. I can transport you to an entire valley of unicorns but you have to never, EVER, under any conditions venture into these woods without an elf's guidance."
Marie nodded. "Alright then," Arya said and she used her magic to transport Marie to a valley of unicorns that was far, far away.
"Finally," Arya sighed and she turned and made her way to Ellesm

Posted by Kiyoshi

sweet! I won. That was a surrender. I cannot, will not be conquered. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

Posted by TheresaL

Hey Aida! I didn't surrender I made you go away so I could finish this stupid little battle thing and have it done before i went to England!!! Everytime I tried to defeat you you freakin' cheated!!! (Namely that thing where I cut off your head and then you said you were still alive...) I played along and now I'm POed bcuz you think I surrendered!! I have gotten you all sorts of neat stuf over here and I'm wondering how much you it...