The numbered doctors

Posted by Trigger

Omega Factor X80: So...how goes life?
Hailie Jade696: Life goes as intended, I suppose.
Omega Factor X80: Oh. Mine could be a bit better.
Hailie Jade696: Why is that?
Omega Factor X80: Eh. Friend was captured, raped, shot, captured again, beat to near death, captured a third time and beat until she was bleeding badly, the men doing it were doctors, but they belonged to a group where no one had any names, just numbers for identities, and wouldn't say if they were allowed to do anything for fun, I felt sorry for them because if their twisted leader not letting them be able to become free, pure of heart people like us.
Hailie Jade696: That smells like bull****.
Omega Factor X80: I'm not lying to ye.
Omega Factor X80: That's what they said.
Hailie Jade696: Hear-say isn't exactly accurate, I hope you realise.
Omega Factor X80: Yea.
Omega Factor X80: They said they did it because she was interfering with their plans of capturing people and doing whatever to her.
Hailie Jade696: Your "friend" sounds stupid too. Three times? Please...
Omega Factor X80: Er...them, rather.
Hailie Jade696: "Them" what?
Omega Factor X80: The people.
Omega Factor X80: The people in all black.
Hailie Jade696: What about the people?
Omega Factor X80: The ones that took her.
Hailie Jade696: Yes, yes, what about them?
Omega Factor X80: Their leader said that.
Hailie Jade696: Well, duh.
Omega Factor X80: I may be a madman, but I'm not insane.
Omega Factor X80: Matt and I are both madmen if you get to know us.
Hailie Jade696: You may not be insane, but that doesn't mean you should be stopping your meds.
Omega Factor X80: This all happened in a 2 week period, Matt told us about them.
Hailie Jade696: So, this "friend" that keeps getting captured, raped, beaten and shot...
Hailie Jade696: How exactly did you come to hear about her unfortunate and most likely fabricated events?
Omega Factor X80: I think they're leaving her alone now...
Omega Factor X80: From Matt, Lenny and Jacob, and her.
Hailie Jade696: Did she just suddenly say to you and Matt whilst shopping, "Last night I was beaten and gang raped by numbered doctors?"
Omega Factor X80: No.
Hailie Jade696: I mean, really...
Omega Factor X80: They told us they had numbers for names.
Omega Factor X80: Lauren is her name.
Omega Factor X80: And when they captured her the third time...
Omega Factor X80: She killed 62 of his men.
Omega Factor X80: Out of 125
Hailie Jade696: *laughs*
Omega Factor X80: She used guns, he said it looked like all Hell broke loose inside of her/
Hailie Jade696: This is ridiculous. You could have at least told a better story than that; shit, hearing about the Carebears popping pills would be more believable than this bucket of crap.
Omega Factor X80: He said that they didn't expect her to be that strong and evil.
Hailie Jade696: But please, for the rest of the worlds amusement, continue...
Omega Factor X80: I'm not lying to ye.
Omega Factor X80: You don't have to believe me, I swear I could not have made this up.
Omega Factor X80: I could make other things up, but not this.
Hailie Jade696: You could have easily made this up. By the way, last Saturday I was captured by the KKK and forced to wear a white sheet. I told them I felt like I was some toga wearing ghost and they got angry and said, "NUMBER 1, SACRIFICE THIS WOMAN!" and so I grabbed some pistols and blazed my way out of there.
Hailie Jade696: Then Number 55 caught me and insisted we had "tea". I have to tell you, those white sheets they wear certainly mask some rather... "well grown" uh, downstairs equipment.
Omega Factor X80: I did not make that up.
Hailie Jade696: No, but I did.
Omega Factor X80: Get Yahoo IM
Omega Factor X80: I know you made that up, but get Yahoo, add losing_my_grip98 and ice_dice342002
Omega Factor X80: First one is the girl, second one is Matt
Hailie Jade696: Yeah, as though this girl and Matt are going to tell the truth. It's not hard to lie.
Omega Factor X80: They'll be honest about it./
Hailie Jade696: It certainly isn't hard to say, "omg my friendz will back mi up and lie too".
Omega Factor X80: I did not make this up.
Hailie Jade696: Yeah, and I'm black.
Omega Factor X80: You don't have to believe it if you don't want to...
Omega Factor X80: The whole story is stranger than this is.
Hailie Jade696: Brb, I think Doctor 79 is calling me to arrange a date rape.
Omega Factor X80: They had large numbers for their names.
Hailie Jade696: You're certainly rude, interrupting my call with Doctor 79.
Hailie Jade696: Are you on any medication?
Omega Factor X80: Lots.
Hailie Jade696: Perhaps you should look into that, get your dosage increased.
Hailie Jade696: Have you ever had your doctor say to you, "compulsive liar"?
Omega Factor X80: I did not make that up, that did not come to me in a high(I don't do drugs)And I wasn't drunk and had thought it happened.
Hailie Jade696: You're an idiot.
Omega Factor X80: A lot of people say that to me.
Hailie Jade696: Perhaps you should look into that.
Omega Factor X80: Bah. A lot of people hate me as well.
Hailie Jade696: Again, perhaps you should look into that.

Posted by Klarth

The last four lines ruled.

Is this someone you know offline, or ?

Posted by Trigger

Apprently, I know them from an IRC but I really don't remember them at all. His name is Josh.

I just suggested that he should stop playing so many games and watching some "favourite channel" about games. Then he said that he doesn't play games often; yet at the beginning of the conversation, he told me he's been playing games a lot and usually watches that "favourite channel" all the time. Overactive sixteen year old imagination, I guess.

Anyway, this has also been said:

Omega Factor X80: Everyone in the family has lost their minds in some way.
Hailie Jade696: It's not hard to see that.
Omega Factor X80: Lauren's got the whole evil act, Matt, like Lauren and I, like the taste of blood, the kids are prodegies, and they know of the power...
Hailie Jade696: Are you going to continue wasting my night with this type of bullshit?
Omega Factor X80: I'm not lying to you.
Hailie Jade696: Yeah, yeah.
Omega Factor X80: I have a very stupid idea, but it'll pass the time.
Omega Factor X80: Very stupid idea, but I sometimes do it with a friend to pass the time.
Hailie Jade696: Perhaps you should go do it with that friend who obviously holds so little intelligence, just like you.
Omega Factor X80: Bah.