Star Wars Episode 3....good or bad?

Posted by gamecorner

Attack of the Clones was a disgracful movie. It sucked liked hell and ruined star wars(except for the endind) The Phantom Menace was kinda good, but not as good as the old ones. SO judging by these two movies, do you think Star Wars episode 3 will be any good? http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/teaser.html
go to the link if you havn't seen the trailer for it.

Posted by Dexter

It is about time I saw how this all came together. I want to see him join the dark side.

It will probably be on par with the other recent Star Wars films. Although, this one is where some of the big things come together, so it might top them. I really can't say just by observing the trailer.

Posted by bazariah

well from what i've heard we are gonna see death, destruction, dog-fights, loads more lightsabers, more jedi, a transition to the darkside and hopefully the death of jar jar binks

so im saying it'll be great!!!

Posted by Fiindil

i thought ep 1 was abysmal, 2 went a small way to redeeming it, if three ends up with Jar Jar and the rest of the Gungans extinction, I'd go just for that

Posted by Dexter

I imagine it will be exceedingly forgettable. I saw Episode 1 and 2 a few times over with various crowds and I still have trouble remembering them. They just don't stick with me like the older ones seemed to do. I could distinguish Episode 4, 5, and 6 easily, knowing what elements fell into which episode while others, who actually enjoyed Star Wars much more than myself, had difficulty doing so.

Posted by Shade

I actually like these new ones more than the old ones. I just find them more to my liking. I'll probably see Episode III, Star Wars has been around for some time and I want to see the movie that ties up all of the loose ends.

Posted by Speedfreak

I don't see what's so bad about the recent films, really. People are just pissed that it has different characters.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't think the 1st two were all that bad. The acting sucked, but it always has.

Posted by Speedfreak

Exactly! Who the hell watches Star Wars for acting? You watch it for lightsabres, blasters, big spaceships, huge futuristic cities, massive mattle and aliens. That's it, acting is in no way involved.