Shadow or Sonic?

Posted by VGM

Shadow the Hedgehog :shadow:

Info: A red and black hedgehog, and self-proclaimed "Ultimate life form," who has been held captive for 50 years by the government.

first game: Sonic Adventure 2: battle

Latest game: Sonic Heroes

Future games: Shadow the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog :sonic:

Info: A blue hedgehog who is very fast (and Super Sonic is cool)

First game: Sonic the Hedgehog

Latest game: Sonic Mega Collection +

Future games: Unknown

SO WHO'S BETTER?

Posted by darkwhispers

defineately shadow (die fakers

Posted by VGM

Shadow in my opinion is the coolest living creature on this earth... or at least in the videogame world.

Posted by Pit

Then you need to play some more video games if you think that.

Posted by VGM

Sonic was born after Shadow- 30 years after!

Posted by VGM

Quoting Pit: Then you need to play some more video games if you think that.

HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN SHADOW!? He even LOOKS cooler than sonic! I'm no genius or anything, but red and black hedgehog, or a blue one? Sonic is cool, but shadow is the most awesome-looking thing I've ever seen.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting VGM: HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN SHADOW!? He even LOOKS cooler than sonic! I'm no genius or anything, but red and black hedgehog, or a blue one? Sonic is cool, but shadow is the most awesome-looking thing I've ever seen.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting VGM: HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN SHADOW!? He even LOOKS cooler than sonic! I'm no genius or anything, but red and black hedgehog, or a blue one? Sonic is cool, but shadow is the most awesome-looking thing I've ever seen.

Well sorry, but not everyone shares the same opinion as you. :rolleyes:

Now, I would normally delete this kind of thread on sight, but since so many people have been so eager to post this in the past, I'll let it slide this time.

Oh, and Sonic all the way. No friggin' contest, even... Shadow has always sucked, and always will suck.

Posted by Tails

I prefer Sonic over Shadow. Yeah, Shadow is cool, I will admit. It's just that Sonic has been around for quite awhile and he also appeared in the... I think, 1995 Macies Thanksgiving Day Parade as a HUGE balloon, so... there you have it.

Posted by Pit

Considering that Shadow doesn't even run...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting VGM: Future games: Unknown

You don't keep up much, do you?

[quote=VGM]Sonic was born after Shadow- 30 years after!

Shadow was sealed away for fifty years by GUN. Even though Sonic was born thirty-four-some years after Shadow was created (Sonic was said to be sixteen in Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Adventure 2 takes place fifty years after GUN infiltrated ARK), he spent all that time in suspended animation without aging. Shadow is also argueably robotic and does not age at all.

Shadow also gets all his speed from jet-boots. Sonic's got all his speed on his own skill. He doesn't need to be black-furred or carry a gun to be cool because he's been putting a stop to Robotnik for years. I'd choose him any day.

Posted by VGM

Shadow can FLY. He also is the original user of Chaos control. Hyper shadow is more powerful than super sonic. He also has to defeat harder bosses, and he has cooler backround music. Sonic even said that "He truly was the ultimate life form." Besides, I'm tired of sonic! Time for a new person to step in!

Posted by VGM

And shadows boots are genetically fused with his feet. (Man I wish I had boots like that)

Posted by Iris

Sonic. As Corrupt said, Shadow sucks. :X

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting VGM: Shadow can FLY.

... W... T... F...?
No, no he cannot. I don't even want to know where you came up with that.

Posted by VGM

Quoting Linko_16: ... W... T... F...?
No, no he cannot. I don't even want to know where you came up with that.

He did in the fist level of SA2B!!! (OK, so he can hover...) :double:

Posted by brutus

I think Shadow's way too far fetch'd so I'd say Sonic.

Posted by BurningDemonX

I beleive Shadow did to "super" (like Super Shadow) in one of the sonic tv show episodes. I'm aware that this skill has yet to be officially recognized in any games, if he has it than I'll go with Shadow, but if not, I think Sonic might have this one. Just my two cents.

Posted by Chronic

I think shadows cool and all but sonic would own shadow in a fight.

Posted by blitzman666

Sweet VGM i like ur style shadow is awesome even though ive loved sonic all my life shadow stepped in and shoved him out and i am so gettin da game shadow the hedgehog

Posted by blitzman666

please to all who dout shadow
hes the coolest hedgehog on the show lol(theres only 2)
and id like to tell u he's da best
or would u like to die like all the rest

im not psyco

Posted by Megabuster23857

Well i got to just say Sonic would own Shadow!! I agree that he looks kool but this is a fashion show ok!! I got to just say the comment about Shadow flying was ****ing funny!!!

Posted by Shaggy

im going with sonic...i just think shadow is a sonic wannabe

Posted by Arczu

I'm going with sonic because he's original.

He should be allowed to use the wind element with his predominant speed. Had he control of that, then we wouldn't have to worry about falling down bottomless pits.

His reputation must be restored. There MUST be a 3-D game realeased where you don't have all the annoying gliches, and is complete fun to play.

Posted by megaman91

Shadows just cooler but sonic would beat the crap out of him any day.

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

What the **** is wrong wit u all??Shadow is the ****ing best!u ****ing pices of ****!**** u all to the bowuls of ****ing hell!!!!!!