Vertical or Horizontal?

Posted by Sean Fury

What do you think works better for your PS2? I always played my games and DVDs at a horizontal level, but then when my PS2 started being ****, I turned it vertically and it started working for awhile again. Then I had to put it at like a 60 degree angle and it worked a tad bit longer, and now it just plain sucks no matter what.

I've heard cases where it's wrecked PS2s and etc., but what're your opinions?

Posted by Last Fog

I've had my ps2 in a vertical position, without the stupid vertical stand, for the entire two years I've had it, and it works just fine.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

i have it vertically but not with a stand. its carfully balanced between my GC and an armchair, im always worried that if i put a disc in, in a hurry that it will fall in. It took me a while to knotice that he PS2 sign rotated

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't know what works better, but I have mine as horitzonal. Though its has had a few problems, turning it vertically did nothing to better it.

Posted by Boner

Vertical, just to save some desk space. But, it's the new slim PS2, and I have not gotten much play out of it yet. My old PS2 always sat in the horizontal position.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've always had mine sitting horizontally. And always will.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Eh I don't really have a choise but to have it horizontaly due to the cd swaping to play burned games.

Posted by Ant

Horizontal. It made scary sounds when I had it verical :(

Posted by neo55

With my playstaytion I had it horizontal then my sister barrowed it and had it vertical and we never had problems and I

Posted by Arczu

28 Degrees. It was the only way it would fit on the shelf...

This was after the previous unit made circular scratches to the disk after being vertical.