I fell Yellow cheating

Posted by loony636

Although I don't really care about this, I noticed today that I Feel Yellow had cheated on this arcade score:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=scores&name=alphabravocharlie

It's not fair and I think that I Feel Yellow's score should be deleted.

Posted by Klarth

Nah, I saw him get that. Sorry.

Posted by William

lol Jack is lying =o

No way he got that in 100 seconds. ;) Let alone, at all.

Posted by Klarth

...Ok, I saw him play for like a minute and he told me later that he'd got that score. Close enough, I just wanted to brutalise loongoon's opinion :)

Posted by I feel Yellow?

loads of the games were origanally made with built in cheats, you just have to know how to find them

ha, I fell Yellow

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I don't think they should have cheats because it isn't fair on the people who don't know them. It takes the fun out of playing the game becase you are constantly trying to find cheats.[/COLOR]

Posted by Gravitar

Yellows cheat is called a Memory Editor. A program that alters memory values in specific locations. Common flash,shockwave,java game cheating device used by those that have the technical knowhow.

Just my opinion, could be wrong :)
GravitaR

Posted by loony636

He just cheated again:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=188

PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

How is that possible?

Posted by brownoystercult

Cheaters, liars, and scammers never prosper. Jesse will do something about it.

Posted by Pacifico

Quoting loony636: He just cheated again:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=188

PLEASE HELP!!!

Eh, I don't see why you care so much. It's just an arcade game.

Posted by loony636

Well my new signature and avatar spell out my new views on cheating.

Posted by Legend Saber

Quoted post: Eh, I don't see why you care so much. It's just an arcade game.

I believe the person with the most Championship Titles in the arcade will win a game after the summer, so it does matter a little more than nothing.

I personally don't care, but I do think it's pathetic when people cheat like that. Takes the fun out of it.

Posted by Pacifico

Quoting loony636: Well my new signature and avatar spell out my new views on cheating.

It also spells out that your obsessed with a stupid topic.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting loony636: Well my new signature and avatar spell out my new views on cheating.

Nice signiture. Half the links don't work!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by William

Quoting Pacifico: It also spells out that your obsessed with a stupid topic.

It's not stupid if there's something at stake. This is a competition after all. If you're in a competition to win something, you do not want others cheating and making it where you have no chance to win. Think about it like sports.

Posted by higbvuyb

zookeeper Champion, with a score of 999999
Zelda Champion, with a score of 99999
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, with a score of 9999
Worm Race Champion, with a score of 99999
vBTetris Champion, with a score of 999999
Stick Avalanche Champion, with a score of 999999
Jet Pac Stan Champion, with a score of 100000000
Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion, with a score of 99999

lol, thats kind of obvious.

DEREP WAR!1!11!!11111

Posted by ZEN

Just be patient. It will be cleared up sooner or later.
There is still two full months left in the contest.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: How is that possible?

Most likely the games were copied, the scoring values were edited, uploaded to a different site, then somehow were "refreshed" here at vgchat using some sort of javascript.
And all of this evidence is based purely on not knowing a single thing about any of it.

Posted by loony636

Quoting higbvuyb: zookeeper Champion, with a score of 999999
Zelda Champion, with a score of 99999
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, with a score of 9999
Worm Race Champion, with a score of 99999
vBTetris Champion, with a score of 999999
Stick Avalanche Champion, with a score of 999999
Jet Pac Stan Champion, with a score of 100000000
Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion, with a score of 99999

I have recently been informed of I Feel Yellow's full list of cheating:

Quoting DDRfreak: zookeeper Champion- with a score of 999999
Zelda Champion- with a score of 99999
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion- with a score of 9999
Worm Race Champion- with a score of 99999
Witch Hunt Champion- with a score of 99980
vBTetris Champion- with a score of 999999
Trotter Track Champion- with a score of 124990
Stick Avalanche Champion- with a score of 999999
Jet Pac Stan Champion- with a score of 100000000
Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion- with a score of 99999
Aim & Fire Champion- with a score of 2206

Incidentaly, DDRfreak has also cheated:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=171

And note to Jesse, I fixed my signature

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting loony636: Although I don't really care about this.

If you don't care about this, why are you crying about it in your signiture and avatar???!!! :D:D

BTW, yes, I can delete scores, for example I just deleted IFY's score at

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=scores&name=alphabravocharlie

though I'm not going to do any more deleting until the contest is almost over, since he can easily get the score again between now and then. So in about two months, make a cheater list.

Posted by William

That's why you delete his scores now, and ban him if he does it again. :)

Posted by loony636

Thanks Jesse.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: Incidentaly, DDRfreak has also cheated:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=171

What the f*** do you expect, with a game that lets you type in a number into the score box and accepts it as the actual score?

Unfortunately, if you type in a score higher than DDRFreak's, the game will have an error and won't work.

A CHEAT FOR ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE:
On the first level, use up all of your lives. With your last life, crash into the landing pad, so you die, but complete the level. press the stop button on your browser. Keep clicking it, so you don't get sent to the scores page. Then, pree 'n', or whatever you press to go to the next level. You will actually go to the next level. next time you die, you will have negative one lives, which will keep going down, and since the game only says 'game over' when you have a score of EXACTLY zero, you will get infinite lives. But you can't submit the score.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

bah, im not in it to win it. Im not that muc h of a cheater, it wud take just as long to do the cheats as it does to play them, so i really cbb now.

Posted by Gravitar

As for DDRFreaks score on Mage Attack its just a game exploit. Something built into the game when used a certain way garners you the BIG points.

I Feel Yellow's score on Trotter Track of 124,000+ can be easily beaten playing the game with a little luck. I've seen scores on that game in the Billions BTW.

GravitaR

Posted by higbvuyb

But the 99999...9999999 scores obviously are cheats.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

Take the game roulette; opening the game in multiple tabs and bet 500$ on number 1 if this is done on every tab then one in every 30 odd will win and with the ods you get 17,500 yet the high score before i just broke it was like 2,000. Mine is just less because i just got greedy

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Cheaters, liars, and scammers never prosper. Jesse will do something about it.

no he wont because jesse is a useless sack of shlt. (stop editing my post Jesse! you useless sack of shlt!)

the whole point to the arcade is to have fun, regardless of winning a stupid video game that you can easily go out and buy yourself. people like him and whoever else is cheating simply take the fun out of it.

as for me, my titles are all up for grabs. im not playing again. i dont find it fun anymore and certain people are becoming extremely rude and obnoxious and i simply dont care to be bothered with them any longer.

Posted by loony636

Well that's great for you Nes Queen, I actually believe in everyone having an equal chance at the prize, even if the prize isn't very good.

Posted by Gravitar

The prize is very nice since:
#1..Its totally FREE!
#2..You can pick it!
#3..I know, I got the prize last year!

Of course the most important reason of all:
Jesse is the MAN!

GravitaR

Posted by Klarth

What game did you choose last year?

Posted by Gravitar

Quoting Majesty: What game did you choose last year?

BurnOut3 (Xbox) Still play it till this day.
GravitaR

Posted by neonmole

Quoting higbvuyb: But the 99999...9999999 scores obviously are cheats.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]But what if they didn't put a score in like 999999 and the score looked real?[/COLOR]

Posted by loony636

Then you wouldn't know that they cheated.

Posted by solarphoenix990

actually you could tell if they cheated by playing the game yourself and if their score is alot higher then the one that you get then they might be cheating. Like for example there is a shooting game that i played and the champion got like 174 and the second place person only had about 17 because when i played it you only have about 10 to 15 seconds to see how many guys you can shoot.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

the time taken to play the game can also be modded tho so there is no real way to tell.

Posted by RandomizeR

The time is never correct after I finish a game. Like on Seconds of Madness I was playing for a few minutes and it said 10 seconds after I was done.

Posted by Sean Fury

Hey, here's an idea. Delete the scores and ban people who cheat.

As it was said so many times before, the arcade is part of a contest, and just because this contest happens to be on the internet doesn't mean you automatically have the right to cheat. Just because you want your name flashing at the head of everything, doesn't mean you can just go download programs to do it for you. If you want those titles, you have to earn them like everyone else had to, and especially if you want to win the contest.

Posted by Klarth

Hey, the scores were wiped after ZEN won the contest. Your whole post is now null and void.

Posted by Sean Fury

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=stats&userid=8392235

Hmmm...that's weird isn't it!

The scores are still there.

Posted by Klarth

I know the guy offline and saw him getting a few of those, so you completely lose :)

Posted by Sean Fury

Yes, I'm completely sure his Aim&Fire score is accurate. Just like his Yeti Sports' score of 9999 wasn't a cheat.

Posted by Klarth

I wasn't saying he obtained them legitimately, in case you hadn't noticed!

fool

Posted by Sean Fury

You. Are. An. Idiot.

I'm arguing the point that he cheated to gain those high scores and therefor they should be deleted. Whether or not you agree is none of anyone's concern, because all that matters is the pure and simple fact that he did cheat.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I usually don't get mad or anything but GEEZ! You guys have been arguing about this STUPID issue for a couple months now! Please resolve this issue soon because it is bugging the hell out of me and I'm sure other people on vgc are getting annoyed too.

It's not like it is a major thing, but his scores should be deleted. He cheated, therefore his scores should be deleted, and maybe he should get banned.

Posted by RandomizeR

Yeah, who cares if he cheated. He only has like 10 records, it's not like it's a big deal. There are hundreds of other games you can get the top score on. Quit complaining! now.

Posted by ZEN

I feel special...
I got "2nd Place" in at least two of "I Feel Yellows?" top scoring games.
Horaaay!

It may be only 10 games, but that's like the difference in being in 4th or 5th place.