Revolution's controller?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Some Russian guys seem to think so:

http://ruke.sitesled.com/images/rusrev1.jpg
http://ruke.sitesled.com/images/rusrev2.jpg

An interesting picture. A seemingly featureless, smooth, glossy black controller with a shiny blue light on the side. It's unclear how that controller would work, but it's pretty. I don't see how the controller could read brainwaves through the hands, even if such technology existed/was affordable. If the device were heavily customizeable with a huge number of features that the user could seamlessly imbed in the surface of the controller, that'd make much more sense.

Posted by Axis

I think it's a fake, although it would be cool.

Posted by Shade

I'm not getting a clear picture. But from what I have to go by, it looks like a smaller verison of the system.

Posted by The underground

from what i see it looks like a sega saturn 8 bit controller

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Unless Nintendo has thought up an idea, created a prototype, and already decided to publish their creation all within a month, it's fake.

Though it does look pretty cool and very interesting.

Posted by Klarth

I heard a few things about it being a touchpad-ish device. Perhaps the buttons are projected onto the surface from inside, thus meaning that it'd be a different controller layout for each game.

Posted by Shade

Holy sh*t, that'd be awesome.

I just want Sony to change their controller. I personally thing it's good, but I'm tired of the double sided dildo comments.

Posted by Klarth

dildo.

Posted by Shade

Get diabetes please.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Majesty: I heard a few things about it being a touchpad-ish device. Perhaps the buttons are projected onto the surface from inside, thus meaning that it'd be a different controller layout for each game.

Yes, I read this in EGM a few months back, and that would fit with the look of the current pad. Also, they went so far as to say that you would be able to make custom layouts for each game. But my only issue with that would be VS matches or any multiplayer, as having a different layout can give an unfair advantage.

Posted by inequity

Quoting Majesty: I heard a few things about it being a touchpad-ish device. Perhaps the buttons are projected onto the surface from inside, thus meaning that it'd be a different controller layout for each game.

That would work well for the downloadable Nes and Snes games. But Im not sure how the 3d games would be controlled with a pad like that.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'd like to state an idea I had, I think, before Revolution was even announced properly.

Imagine your current WaveBird controller. Okay? Now slice it in half, vertically. You've now got a comfortable mini-controller for each hand. Now remove the Control Stick and the C Stick. Move the D-Pad so it's under your left thumb.

So now you're left with two halves of a control pad, and digital input. What about analogue, I hear you cry.

Insert a gyroscope into each controller. Now you have motion-sensitive controllers. You can move each independently from the other. You can, for example, hold one like a gun and use it like you would a light gun, firing with your trigger finger on a shoulder button, and move around with the other hand like a joystick. You can hold each hand like a boxing glove in a first-person boxing game. You can use one as a steering wheel and one as a gear stick in a driving game.

This, I believe, is what Nintendo mean when they say that games will be easy to play by anybody. Whenever you give a controller to a non-gamer, they twist it around in their hands, right? That will now actually WORK. Just think about it.

Wow.

EDIT: I actually found some concept art from someone who had the same idea somewhere on the net. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Posted by Night Owl

They showed a picture of the controller that was possibly going to be the real thing on attack of the show, but it was a completely different picture.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Wings]EDIT: I actually found some concept art from someone who had the same idea somewhere on the net. I'll see if I can dig it up.

I saw that, too... But wasn't there a control stick on each thing? :/ Whatever, I'm sure someone's going to employ that some day.

Posted by Shade

If that happens, I might have to buy a Rev.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Hmm, that is a most unique controller indeed. If the controller does happen to look like that I'm assuming playability would be most easy if it is all touch. But one can never turely determine how it really does play without trying it out first hand. I guess we'll just have to see what will become of it.

Wings: That's the last thing I would want personally. It sounds awkward, and having played with controllers that use "tilt-like" features, it just doesn't work for most games.

Anyways, like I said before, I doubt Nintendo would let any sort of concept leak before they were good and ready.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

hey pals, can one of you post the picture? it says the link cant be found. i'd realy preciate it. thanks.

Posted by Speedfreak

Tilt sensors are completely different to gyro sensors, for the last bloody time.

A completely customisable touch interface controller would suck. Why? Because you'd never get used to the control systems of each game, you'd be looking at the controller the whole time. You wouldn't even be able to feel your way around because it's a smooth surface, no haptic feedback whatsoever. Looks nice though.

Posted by Axis

[IMG]http://ruke.sitesled.com/images/rusrev1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://ruke.sitesled.com/images/rusrev2.jpg[/IMG]
There you go, pal.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

ha, thanks buddy. the controller looks alright. i bet the ergonomics on that baby will be perfect once in hand. cool.

Quoted post: Tilt sensors are completely different to gyro sensors, for the last bloody time.

They're still awkward. I'd rather play with a d-pad then a gyro.

Anyways, what you said is exactly why I don't want to see something like this. It would be nearly impossible to get used to, and the lack of feedback would hinder gameplay.

Posted by nich

If the controller could display buttons it could also display words. So, it display a d-pad or an analog stickish thing which is usually the norm for moving around but also it displays the actions you need to perform at that moment above the displayed d-pad. so as your moving and you need to...um lets say jump it displays "JUMP" and you press it. My theory doesn't work for complicated games though. But yeah. It kindoff eliminates the need to display actions in the top right corner.

Quoting nich: If the controller could display buttons it could also display words.

That would call for a touch panel LCD, similar to the kinds found in tablet PC's. This would render the price of the controller at a level to rival that of the Gamecube system, perhaps more.

I don't see where people are getting this touch-screen interface. All it's based on is a handful of quotes, namely that it will be more customisable than ever before. That easily applies to my idea. And about 'rubbing' - that's just a dubious translation of something Miyamoto just threw into an interview. Bah.

I think that the learning curve for gyro controllers would be quite similar to using an analogue stick for the first time.

Quoting Wings:
I think that the learning curve for gyro controllers would be quite similar to using an analogue stick for the first time.

I'm open to a new control scheme. As much as I do like the old way, if it can add a new level to games, I would be all for it.

Where would you expect it to be applied?

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Vampiro: They're still awkward. I'd rather play with a d-pad then a gyro.

Anyways, what you said is exactly why I don't want to see something like this. It would be nearly impossible to get used to, and the lack of feedback would hinder gameplay.

K you've enever used one.

You keep saying it'd be awakward, but don't explain why.

Quoting Wings: I don't see where people are getting this touch-screen interface. All it's based on is a handful of quotes, namely that it will be more customisable than ever before. That easily applies to my idea. And about 'rubbing' - that's just a dubious translation of something Miyamoto just threw into an interview. Bah.

Even quicker than that, Wings. Using gyros is a much more human gesture than manipulating a thumbstick. The kind of motions you'd be making with gyros would be much more natural.

Quoting Speedfreak:
Even quicker than that, Wings. Using gyros is a much more human gesture than manipulating a thumbstick. The kind of motions you'd be making with gyros would be much more natural.

I still need to try one before I personally pass judgement.

Posted by Speedfreak

Obviously, but the very basis of it centres around more human movements than pressing buttons and tilting thumbsticks.

Hell, imagine for a second that touchscreens, gyro-control and virtual reality were commonplace for games. In fact, imagine games had always been controlled that way. Now imagine some crazy game designer coming up to you and saying "I'm going to make an interface that simulates being a spy with 8 buttons and a D-Pad!", you'd think he be completely mad.

It's really not a question of "such and such games won't work with this new control method", because those games themselves have been reduced and simplified to suit our lumps of plastic we put in our hands. They're coming from a completely different direction. There will be games that wouldn't feel natural on the control method Wings suggested, but there will also be plenty of games that will work on it and won't work on our older methods. Compare Super Mario Bros to Super Mario 64. The 2 games are completely different, really. Neither would work on eachothers control bad, but in moving from the old to the new we haven't lost anything that is Mario, merely just represented it in a different way.

Quoting Speedfreak: Obviously, but the very basis of it centres around more human movements than pressing buttons and tilting thumbsticks.

Hell, imagine for a second that touchscreens, gyro-control and virtual reality were commonplace for games. In fact, imagine games had always been controlled that way. Now imagine some crazy game designer coming up to you and saying "I'm going to make an interface that simulates being a spy with 8 buttons and a D-Pad!", you'd think he be completely mad.

It's really not a question of "such and such games won't work with this new control method", because those games themselves have been reduced and simplified to suit our lumps of plastic we put in our hands. They're coming from a completely different direction. There will be games that wouldn't feel natural on the control method Wings suggested, but there will also be plenty of games that will work on it and won't work on our older methods. Compare Super Mario Bros to Super Mario 64. The 2 games are completely different, really. Neither would work on eachothers control bad, but in moving from the old to the new we haven't lost anything that is Mario, merely just represented it in a different way.

Well, I frankly don't think that it's a matter of whether or not it will actually be able to control games, but a matter of if it will catch on with gamers or not that are so used to their omni-directional D pads.

Posted by Ch

Oh cool. This controller wouldn't be a bad design for the Revolution. I'm glad it's not huge and has that gyroshphere thingamabob that they said it would have.

Posted by inequity

This is an old picture, but I thought someone may have some input.

[img]http://www.ausfx.com/images/revconsole-1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.ausfx.com/images/revcontrol.JPG[/img]

The revolution shown is obviously not the real deal. But the controllers represent what some may think the "gyro" controllers would look like.

Posted by Klarth

Obviously not the real deal, but pretty **** close nonetheless.

[quote=Wings]I don't see where people are getting this touch-screen interface.

Where are you getting your idea?

Posted by Speedfreak

From the picture above your post, quite possibly?:p

It's pretty much confirmed gyros will be used, though. A while back Nintendo invested in a company that makes gyro input devices for use in a game controller.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Speedfreak]From the picture above your post, quite possibly?:p

Perhaps, but keep it in mind that those aren't actually real ;)

Gyros would be fun, but not for every game. It'd be fun to use gyros in a racing game, like as a steering wheel sort of thing.

Posted by nich

I think the gyro idea would be alright. The thing is keeping your arm up in the air for extended periods of time can really give you sore muscles. It would just be really annoying.

Quoting nich: I think the gyro idea would be alright. The thing is keeping your arm up in the air for extended periods of time can really give you sore muscles. It would just be really annoying.

Keeping any new controller in the air for long enough will eventually strain muscles no matter what. When I first got my PSP, i would get the worst cramps in my arms, as well as in my hands. But persistance and amount of use will detract from the pain.

Yeah, that's the image I was looking for, thanks. And I actually thought of that BEFORE I saw that image. So nyer.

Here's some more info on the picture that I posted:

http://mozlapunk.web-log.nl/log/2821205

Posted by nich

Sweet, thanks! Based on the translation of the russian caption to english they reveal that the controller does not display buttons or anything like that. But in fact is sensitive to pressure and movement. well that's interesting. I don't really like that idea because you wouldn't get any feedback when playing with it. There are no buutons so you cant feel it click or you can't always know where your fingers are on it.

I dunno, though... that's something I hadn't really considered. I mean, it'd work somewhat like a large laptop touchpad. Slide your left thumb left, and you'd move left. slide your right thumb up, and you'd jump.

Seems... different, I guess. Not sure whether it's an improvement.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Keeping any new controller in the air for long enough will eventually strain muscles no matter what. When I first got my PSP, i would get the worst cramps in my arms, as well as in my hands. But persistance and amount of use will detract from the pain.

Then don't hold it in the air:p

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting nich: Sweet, thanks! Based on the translation of the russian caption to english they reveal that the controller does not display buttons or anything like that. But in fact is sensitive to pressure and movement. well that's interesting. I don't really like that idea because you wouldn't get any feedback when playing with it. There are no buutons so you cant feel it click or you can't always know where your fingers are on it.

If you keep reading down in the thread it explains how it would have some sort of touch pad enabling you to feel buttons, giving feedback.

Quoted post: dj: a haptic touchscreen changes the surface so you feel places where buttons are. and you can push the buttons. so the change in the interface has feedback so it imitates the feeling of touching a button. this is what i have read about haptic touchscreen.

Or some what of what I said.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

- Nintendo's controller will not feature touch sensitive controls. Reggie and Miyamoto has already explained this in an interview three weeks ago.

- Yes, Nintendo put some money into Gyro...did you ever played Wario Ware: Twisted or Yoshi: Tipsy Turvy (Or whatever it's called)?

Also, here's a guy, using the mentioned controllers:

Revolutionary. :horse:

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Wicked Sushi: - Yes, Nintendo put some money into Gyro...did you ever played Wario Ware: Twisted or Yoshi: Tipsy Turvy (Or whatever it's called)?

I'm pretty sure they use tilt sensors, as there's no real point in using gyros for 2D games.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Speedfreak: I'm pretty sure they use tilt sensors, as there's no real point in using gyros for 2D games.

Yeah, I guess I mixed up the two things. I'm too tired to think. :P

Posted by Skitzo Control

I think it'd be completely awesome if it were the default NES controller.

Also, they'd make the corners sharper, like arrow points, and each corner would be coated in a very lethal poison. That way, anybody who thought it was "cool" that they brought back these things would put the controller in their hands and it would instantly kill them. Then, weeks later, they'd release the real controllers so we could all sit and laugh at the nostalgic idiots who bought the "old school" controllers.:)
---
The whole idea of a touch-screen controller is dumb. The controllers would probably be so difficult to use in such a format that people would just get frustrated playing even the simplest of games (Mario Party, for isntance), and toss the game aside in disgust.

The single-sticked controllers in the earlier pictures almost look cool. And then you realize that they'll probably release a headgear peripheral (which everybody will inevitably buy, just like they did with rumble packs), and you'll look like that idiot Eugene Belford in the movie Hackers.

Posted by nich

Quoting NightmareBassX: If you keep reading down in the thread it explains how it would have some sort of touch pad enabling you to feel buttons, giving feedback.

Or some what of what I said.

How much do you think a haptic touchpad might cost? I'm guessing alot.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting nich: How much do you think a haptic touchpad with backlight, since in the darkness you can't see the touchpad, might cost? I'm guessing alot.

I'm lazy to write my own posts. :)

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm not even sure haptic touchpads exist. Either way, it's getting used to different control setups constantly. If anything it's even worse than it is now. Nintendo wants something simple and intuitive for non-gamers.

Well, the controls could be designed well for each game, I guess. I mean, instead of having complaints about the stupid placement of the Z button - move it somehwere more accessible very easily.

And considering that the DS was made with two backlit screens, one touch-sensitive, for a sale price of only $150 kinda precludes any touchpad pricing argument.

Posted by TendoAddict

whoa people, slow down.

Your tooting horns that nintendo hasnt said even exist yet. Over speculation killed the cat.

Nintendo wants to make a controller that every one can use.

1) Im judging that most people would be frightend by a controler with no butions.Considering that i cant get some of my cousins to brave the complex configerations of the nes controlers I dont think every one would be able to just jump on to buttonless controllers.

2)Im judging that a two hand controler will also scare people off too, maybe even more so then the buttonless controler. Heck, the sound of a split controler even makes me, a die hard nintendo fan, kinda makes me worried.

But thats just me.

The controllers will probably replace your natural arms, injecting cybernetic tendrils all the way through your body, enabling you not only to play Revolution's games, but give you advanced strength, agility, and durability. You'll also be connected to Nintendo's Wi-Fi Collective network, which allows you to share the thoughts and knowledge of every other Revolution Drone, and coordinate your efforts to assimilate all of mankind with them. This'll be the best system ever.

Posted by Klarth

Does it save to your brain?

No, that's the XBox 360's job, except it does it in more of an Alien-esque manner, springing out from the cunningly neo-modern stylings of the container and FEASTING ON YOUR BRAIN PATTERNS while giving you the exact game you want to fit your pleasure patterns, eventually swallowing you whole. But at least you're happy about it.

Revolution just wires itself to your body and enables you to fight this beast, but has a flaw which was previously overlooked by Nintendo because it wasn't actually needed at the time. As time goes on, 360 ends up assimilating something that can destroy Revolution, but Revolution ignores saying it won't quite work. Revolution consequently gets pulped.

And we all know that PS3's infrastructure can be likened to the Decepticons.

:D

Posted by Klarth

eff tee argh:

Don't trust the xbox 360
* Brandalf85 goes forward in time and gets 5 Xbox 360s
It's like those creatures in Chronicles of Riddick
You turn it on and all of a sudden "Your soul is miiiine"
You know what, next thing you know rob, the xbox makes you call your friend with a needle to your neck and you're like "Hey, Brandalf.. Would you like to come over and--- DONT COME BRANDALF! I mean. Brandalf, please come over and initiate in gameplay of the xbox 360"
LOL
haha
i probably dont live anywhere near Rob :)
Then Brandalf comes over and he opens the door and it's like Dreamcatcher with the red except it's wires and blood and the door slams shut behind him and all of a sudden, a needle sticks into his neck
xbox 360 needs no memory card or hard drive either
you know why?
It saves to your brain
=0
haha
the horror
You're like "Oh... hey... Happy childhood memories.. NO! DONT SAVE THERE!"

Just thought I'd bring that one up. :D

Yes, and I knew that quote. I just can't be bothered trawling the half a million quotes on Bash to find it. And you ruined my funneh, also.

Posted by Klarth

Half a million quotes? Pish posh, just hit "latest", it's been up a week at most.

Posted by loony636

Is it just me or do the links at the start not work?

Well here are some images of possible Revolution Controllers that I have found:

[IMG]http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/revcontrollercopy6we.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.engadget.com/common/images/8536656110032977.JPG?0.2068181705515526[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Puppetpallmich/revolutioncontroller.jpg[/IMG]

But of course the most probable solution is that Nintendo have not yet designed it.

Posted by powerpuff

Those are the ugliest things i've ever seen.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

The First pic is proably a bit to big, As technology gets more advanced the devices get smaller and smaller. The second one is some amateur on photoshop who had a picture of a wavebird and mirrored it and put in an A button, And also how can you play a game with only one primary button? And the third one just looks like a twisted PS2 controller. It has almost the same buttons. And how would you hold it?

Posted by kaid

Yeah, i'm guessing their fake too.

Regardless, if xbox controllers are any indication, xbox 360 controllers will be amazing.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I also think its a fake...but the Revs controller is probably going to be similar to it.

Posted by TendoAddict

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Puppetpallmich/revolutioncontroller.jpg[/IMG]

Is this controller suposed to be used my your hand?

Posted by africanpitbull

neone here interested in outwar? its a really fun online free rpg

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=LightBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Will you PLEASE stop advertising this all around the site! Some people have LIVES and aren't interested in wasting 5 seconds of it to read the same post over and over.

Thank you.[/FONT][/COLOR]

~S.Aborina~

'Nintendo haven't designed it yet'... are you crazy?

Posted by Big Boss

People are going crazy with their predictions. Whatever Nintendo will release will surely not be as weird as all the fake pics floating around the net.

Posted by Anti-Guy

Quoting Big Boss]http://cube.ign.com/articles/632/632628p1.html

Not much, but it's something. Less buttons, and less analogue sticks.

Posted by Anti-Guy

****. I was looking forward to playing Super Smash Brothers with my tounge.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Vampiro: [url="http://cube.ign.com/articles/632/632628p1.html"]http://cube.ign.com/articles/632/632628p1.html[/url]

Not much, but it's something. Less buttons, and less analogue sticks.

Yeah, that's bull. Just because Iwata says "current controllers have too much buttons and sticks", it doesn't automatically mean it'll have less buttons and sticks. He's just saying that the controller will be simpler to use.

It's more than likely however if he says something like: "There are too many buttons and sticks on controllers for novice players, which is likely to discourage them from ever playing games at all,". Obviously he doesn't want to discourage people from picking up the gamepad, so wouldn't, using those words, it make sense to go with less buttons and a-sticks?

Posted by Speedfreak

Not necessarily. Thinking that way automatically puts an image of a controller with less buttons and sticks. For all we know, the controller could have no buttons whatsoever.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

I really have no idea why some people say that you would need a controller with all the buttons of the NES, SNES, N64. The people who say that don't take in account all the video game compilations that come out.

I could play Sonic the Hedgehog on the GC controller just fine, and the GC controller is hardly anything like the Genesis controller. I could make a GC control setup for pretty much any old-school SNES game off the top of my head. Heck, the Revolution controller could end up just being a re-imagined, wireless GC controller (Ala XBox 360's updated XBox controller).

Posted by Fate

So the appearance of no buttons or sticks would be better, right? A novice player that discovers so many gyro-buttons after buying the system sounds a little bit like cheating. :(

Posted by chickenblood

jdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkjdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandkdianejdjdkdjkajkdjdkienandk

Quoted post: Not necessarily. Thinking that way automatically puts an image of a controller with less buttons and sticks. For all we know, the controller could have no buttons whatsoever.

None is still less.

Unfortunately, no one was listening to you as you stood there, thinking of all your inequities, failings, and ineptitudes. This took an exceedingly long time. Eventually, it was a gesture of the universe. A tumbleweed blew by.

Posted by mr yudle

I like you. I think I'll stay.

Shut up. I'm tired of pwning n00bs. Maybe when you innovate and actually do something other than repeatedly list your Registration Completion note, I'll consider pwning you. But until then, consider leaving. You're not clever.

Posted by mr yudle

your such a geek. Go look at some JApanese hentai porn. I know thats what you do. I will continue to do my job untill this forum is in Hell.
I will be very active in the community

You've been reported. Have a nice day. ^_^

Posted by mr yudle

!!!!!!!!!+RIDE THE ELEVATER WITH ME+!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/MysticSaiyan/you_win_the_prize.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/MysticSaiyan/dudka.jpg[/IMG]
Super Ghouls

Posted by mr yudle

I have BEEN BANNED 62 TIMES. YOU THINK REPORTING IS GOING TO DO ME? HEHAHA?HEAH?HAAEa

Posted by MR BEEFY

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/MysticSaiyan/you_win_the_prize.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/MysticSaiyan/dudka.jpg[/IMG]!!!!!!!!!+RIDE THE ELEVATER WITH ME+!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/MysticSaiyan/dudka.jpg[/IMG]!!!!!!!!!+RIDE THE ELEVATER WITH ME+!!!!!!!

Posted by SPS

Posted by defiance

here is revolution controller!(well maybe not but it seems so)
http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/nintendo/nintendo-revolution-the-controller-107485.php

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Vampiro: None is still less.

K you missed my point.

No, I didn't. I was just responding to it literally.

Posted by Speedfreak

...alright.

Posted by saiyanknight

k well um, i doubt its only going to have less buttons, itl have something unique, weather thats good or not im not sure. But i cant wait until its released :)

Posted by loony636

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=5749

Go there, there's some pretty convincing stuff in that thread.

Posted by verystrait42

that is a fake. in the recent gamepro mag they showed a revolution prototype controler that was an analog stick, 4 buttons, and a giant touchpad

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting verystrait42: that is a fake. in the recent gamepro mag they showed a revolution prototype controler that was an analog stick, 4 buttons, and a giant touchpad

Nintendo has not showed the Rev's controller...so the one you saw in the game pro magazine was probably a mock up.

Quoted post: that is a fake. in the recent gamepro mag they showed a revolution prototype controler that was an analog stick, 4 buttons, and a giant touchpad

... never post again.