Dragon Seeds

Posted by Boner

Has anyone played this game? I bought it brand new when I still had my PS1. I totally forgot that I even had it. I actually still have the case, instructions, and the disk is perfectly scratch free. For the hell of it, I just plugged it in to my new slim-line PS2. Not only was I surprised to find that I still had my memory card with everything still saved on it, but I was also surprised to find that the memory card (for PS1) worked in the new PS2. I thought I heard rumor that it wouldn't work, though I never had a chance to try until now.

Anyway, this was a really fun game. You basically get to genetically create your own dragons, train them, raise them, buy them weapons, wager money to make them fight other dragons, ect. It even has a 2 player mode where you can match your dragons against a friend's.

Just out of curiosity, I checked ebay and amazon to see what this game sells for. I figured it to be pretty common. Looks like it's not. Even used, this game sells for just under $30.

I'll be playing this more lately, so I'll try and get some nice screen shots. I have my PS2 hooked up to my TV tuner card and use my monitor as my TV. So, that should make for some nice shots.

Posted by The Punisher

Sounds like a cool game Opeth. I'm waiting for screen shots. I mgiht Ebay it if it looks cool.