Persona!

Posted by Boner

I'm sure there will be someone out there who will appreciate this. Did anyone ever play the RPG Persona for the PS1? I used to have that game, but ended up losing it while moving. It was a pretty neat turn based RPG. It is total old-school, but it was really fun.

Anywho, I was searching the net to buy a replacement copy when I discovered that it's going to be released on the PSP. There is next to zero info on it yet. All I can seem to find out is that it's in the works. I'm totally stoked about this! I hope they keep it close to the original style of its predecessor.

Does anyone else remember playing this game? If so, what are your thoughts about it being released for the PSP? I'd post a link, but as I said, nobody seems to have much info on this yet.

Posted by Pit

Not really, but just because it's made by Atlus, I wanna check it out.

Posted by William

I've played the Persona game for the PS1 (still own it), as well as one for the Gameboy Color. Wonderful games. However, I doubt I'll ever play any PSP version of it - since I don't plan on buying a PSP.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

They're making it for PSP?!?!?! *dies*
Thanks for letting me know! *hugs*

Posted by Boner

Quoting SapphireRose: They're making it for PSP?!?!?! *dies*
Thanks for letting me know! *hugs*

Meh...[URL=http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/persona/]this is all I can come up with.[/URL] I just hope it won't be exclusive to Japan.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I hadn't even heard of the series before until you mentioned it in another thread. I'm definitely going to check all of them out, especially because it's Atlus.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Opeth: Meh...[URL=http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/persona/]this is all I can come up with.[/URL] I just hope it won't be exclusive to Japan.

Even so, you could always import it, like I did with Bleach: Heat The Soul. The majority of the text for the game is in english. But yes, a port would be very good as well.