do you think video games are good for yu or can ruin yu

Posted by cjs

i think they can help. your logic skill and strategy skills are real important. you cam learn a lot from video games. maby something you could face in real life. but on the other side you can get fat or health problems whats your oppinion

Posted by cjs

i brought this up because i had to do a summer project on a debate oppinion wich realy sucks so i decided to do one about video games

Posted by Random

well... The only things I know video games do for you, is give you better skillz with your fingers for one. Take for example, people who don't play video games normally dial a phone with two hands, while one who has played video games normally dials with only one hand. Quite amusing.. Also it gets your reflexes moving as well. Depending on the game you can build up reflexes. but They are bad in a lot of ways. but we won't get into that. I hate to think i'm doing wrong =)

Posted by Arczu

[quote]"good for yu or can ruin yu"Heh heh heh... nice.

I think that strongly is decided by the player. Nobody really knows weather or not a simple video game can actually subtract from your life (even though it ocasionally happens). For the most part, playing video games require use of your eyes, your hands and ears. Linking these three together to create that cordination most people have becomes quite a skill.

Nothing is wrong with playing a game every once in awhile. But it shouldn't consume most of your time either. How they can ruin you would probably be at one's own fault (since in most cases: they can't get enough).

Posted by Crazy K

I do believe video games give you hand Eye cordination, and helps you read. I think video games helped me to read in a lot a ways.

[Quote=Arczu]Nothing is wrong with playing a game every once in awhile. But it shouldn't consume most of your time either. How they can ruin you would probably be at one's own fault (since in most cases: they can't get enough).

I actually slimed down on playing games. Usually I play a lot, but recently I do other stuff like excersize, and hang out with family. But I still play games. :)

Posted by Random

Quoting Arczu]