R.O.S.E

Posted by Dark

Has anyone had a chance to play this? Right now the game is in beta, so it's free. The graphics are pretty good, since they're 3D. I'm only a level 13 or so Muse right now but it's pretty fun..

[url]www.roseon.com[/url]

Posted by Text Attraction

My name on it is Thelchtereia, level 18 Hawker :D. I'm a screenshot whore when it comes to that game~ Too bad my friends stopped playing it.

Posted by greenhobbit

i used to play till i got guildwars which is out of beta 50 dollars to buy and no monthly fee.And since the reset i quit to because i had a 120 cleric and it made me mad

Posted by Poco

When I try to register, it keeps coming up with a screen that says "Wrong Approach"

Posted by KoH

Dude... I swear... this game is just a passing fad.

A lot of friends of mine are really into it and are even planning on paying for it. I'm not even going to try it, I saw the graphics, read the story, saw videos of the gameplay, and from all this I can conclude that it's just like FFX and Kingdom Hearts. I was a semi-fan of FFX but I hated Kingdom Hearts, so really, it seems like a pointless venture.

Can anyone please tell me what's so great about this game?

Posted by Poco

It still doesn't answer why I can't register.

Posted by Text Attraction

Quoting KoH: Dude... I swear... this game is just a passing fad.

A lot of friends of mine are really into it and are even planning on paying for it. I'm not even going to try it, I saw the graphics, read the story, saw videos of the gameplay, and from all this I can conclude that it's just like FFX and Kingdom Hearts. I was a semi-fan of FFX but I hated Kingdom Hearts, so really, it seems like a pointless venture.

Can anyone please tell me what's so great about this game?

Lol...I stopped playing it after level 18. Now, paying for it? Now that's stupid. Theres tons of other games out there WORTH paying for, and Rose certainly isn't one of them. It was just another crappy free korean mmo I played ;(.

Posted by KoH

If you're going to play for an mmorpg I'd get a far better game. Like City of Heroes, which I do have, or Matrix Online or something like that. Not some kiddy based character game.