Xbox live anger

Posted by psp

I havnt been on xbox live in about a month and i finally went bak on to play halo 2 again. i played a lot of team slayer. my team and i won and los some matches, but every team we won, the other team would some stupid and rude comments like B!tches cheated, or suck my d!ck, and sometimes worse. Same when we lose, the winning team will go," yay we won u faggot noobs, or you mother ****ers lost bad. Have ppl forgoten that halo 2 is just a game, or xbox live is just to have fun? People are taking these things way too serisouly. I dont even want to say wat happens when someone levels down.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Sadly this is so true.
It's better when you have friends with Live, or meet some good people and just play a ton of custom games with each other.

ShadowWrath is my tag by the way. I love jack-assing around on Halo 2 and Doom 3. ^_-_^

Posted by Random

Xbox Live will keep losing it's fun as long as there are Fags in this world. Seriously Halo 2.. What fun is it to keep winning if you cheat? Why use the same tactic over and over? STUPID MOFO's!! I hate cheaters, and I hate quitters..

Posted by Axis

They had an article on this sort of thing in OXM and said about 1 out of 10 times you'll encounter people with bad people. And from when I've played, it seems to be pretty accurate.

Posted by cool gamer dad

From what I've played, six out of ten games we get matched up with at least one idiot. We usually make fun of them for being so stupid. :cool:

Posted by psp

***, i hate it when ppl join a game but dont play, or when u get stuck with a noob on ur team. It happens to me twice out of every 5 games. Either some noob who gets 3 kills and 20 deaths comes, or someone joins and doesnt even play, they just stand there. I hope that in the future, they will have a way to evade these probs.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Stinger: From what I've played, six out of ten games we get matched up with at least one idiot. We usually make fun of them for being so stupid. :cool:

SHUT THE **** UP YOU *** ****ED MOTHER****ING FAGGOT THATS WHAT YOUR MOM SAID GAY NOOB

I absolutely HATE the majority of Xbox Live users, I never knew so many people were so stupid. "DOUBLE SPAWN KILL WITH COMBO RAAAAPE IM THE KING OF THE *** ****ED UNIVERSE." Man... play customs with us.

Posted by Blackacidevil

I never play Team Slayer or pretty much any other matchmaking game other than Rumble Pit alone. I have my close friends in my room with me when I play some intense matchmaking. I finally hit level 20 and I am a huge stat whore about it and get pretty angry if I go down a level because of some random a*ss I am matched up with sucks at the game and should take it back.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Hey, play customs.:)

Posted by Random

Skitzo.. Ahh.. the Good times on Halo 2.. Maybe if I get unbored of it sometime we'll have to play. My friend Dan still has my Gamertag and i'm still XboxLESS.. But next pay check (Monday after next) i'll grab one.. Perhaps we'll play.

Posted by Mini Rebew

yeah, i hate cheaters and quitters, and noobs, and jack-a**es. I hate it when you win and the other team calls you a noob. And i hate it when people play just to **** people off, like once i got a guy on my team who killed himself 6 times before doing anything...and we still won, then the other team called us noobs and i snapped.

Certain people shouldnt be allowed to have xbl. My tag is Mini Rebew, and multiple times i get a-holes that thing they're being clever by calling me Mini Hebrew. And when people make fun of people's voices and call them girls and whatnot, its just dumb. These people ruin the expience and should be shot in real life...THAT REMINDS ME. I hate it when people talk smack and challenge you to one-on-one;; which only proves who gets the spawn-points closest to the weapons.

Posted by Random

The worst is Team Fiesta.. Random weapons.. Thats always BullS*it.. I always get the needler.

Posted by JonMB

Some people just like to talk crap online. It makes it more fun for them. Others are just jerks and they talk like that all the time.

You shouldn't let it bother you personally though.

Posted by recon

i play halo2 every day!!!

Posted by Random

Quoting JonMB: Some people just like to talk crap online. It makes it more fun for them. Others are just jerks and they talk like that all the time.

You shouldn't let it bother you personally though.

Its amusing.. Do you know how many Times i've had people Celebrate when they killed me, even when they themselves are down by like 20 kills. It's amazing. People think their ***s even when they Lose horribly. It sickens me.

and I noticed it bleeped out G.O.D.s. Whats the Deal with that? C'mon now we don't need to be anti religious now do we?

Posted by Master Chief 12

Quoting recon: i play halo2 every day!!!

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]What is up with you and the whole "I play Halo2 every day" thing, if you join a message board at least try to post something WORTH reading.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Mini Rebew

in my opinion, all the new games with battle riffles are crap, i hate battle rifles...not to mention the noob-combo (battle riffle/plasma pistol).

Posted by EliteVideoGames

The New Halo 2 Maps are looking good too.

By the way you suck you noob.....

Just kidding.

[url]WWW.EliteVideoGames.Com[/url]
Your 1 stop Game Source!

Posted by The underground

i dont have an accout yet but i have played on my uncles account Lost Slayer and you do get the accasional idiot who does take the game seriously but remember that the only reason they do that is because they dont get any and they only way to take there stress out is to virtually kill some one and shout at the tv screen like football

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I quit playing Xbox Live. The people on there are complete ****ing faggots. They are always ****ing talking **** and then when they get there sorry faggot *** kicked. They throw a ****ing fit and ***** about there games lacking or something. No you ****ing pussy ****s. You lost because you spent all your ******* time bragging because you killed me with a rocket launcher from behind. Its crazy. I think people just need to really grow up when they play on Xbox Live. I mean you can't win all the time. And just because you won doesn't mean you can brag about it like a 3 year old. GROW THE **** UP YOU WHINNING *****S!

Posted by anthy_15

whop know's any star wars republic commando cheat please

Posted by higbvuyb

Although many Xbox live players may be ten year old retards, there's no reason to be angry about it. I wouldn't get angry if some retard called me stupid.

Posted by Demon

i dont have it but i hread that theres mjor glichis like mjor

Posted by Demon

i dont thing that game has any cheats

Posted by Sneak

I don't care if the kids insult me. What bothers me is when I am having an excellent day and I go on xbox live and all I hear are a bunch of kids cursing. Then I have to waste time during the game to mute them. Then I go into another game and other kids are cusing again. What happened to the days when kids actually had good moral values? oh...there were never days like that.

I am just sick of the repetative cursing. I don't care if I am around my friends and they curse...but theese kids need to stop cursing mainly because they suck at it.

Posted by Flounder

you can blame all the little kids on the s type controller....if they did not make the s type then there would be few kids because they cant play a game if they cant reach the buttons....thats what ps2 is for =D

Posted by Alastor

[quote=Vampire Slayer]I quit playing Xbox Live. The people on there are complete ****ing faggots. They are always ****ing talking **** and then when they get there sorry faggot *** kicked. They throw a ****ing fit and ***** about there games lacking or something. No you ****ing pussy ****s. You lost because you spent all your ******* time bragging because you killed me with a rocket launcher from behind. Its crazy. I think people just need to really grow up when they play on Xbox Live. I mean you can't win all the time. And just because you won doesn't mean you can brag about it like a 3 year old. GROW THE **** UP YOU WHINNING *****S!

How ironic. You seem just like you're a part of the very group of people you're flaming.

Most of the people on Xbox Live are total tards, but you can meet some really cool people on there. Seems like your team is either going to be awesome or a group of cursing-obsessed ten year olds. Can't change that, so no point in getting upset over it.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Alastor: How ironic. You seem just like you're a part of the very group of people you're flaming.

Most of the people on Xbox Live are total tards, but you can meet some really cool people on there. Seems like your team is either going to be awesome or a group of cursing-obsessed ten year olds. Can't change that, so no point in getting upset over it.

A.. hahaha....burrrrn!

Posted by RunNer

yea, everyone has basically covered everything..

i once went into a game on midship and had all three team mates get -2, -2, -3, and then leave me with -7... got 35 kills and won it for the team.... but still the priciple of that.. like who the fcuk does that???

and i really hate it when you have 27 kills and one guy has 2 kills and you loose... i try to keep a positive attitude when playing ya know... say "good game" after everymatch and stuff.. the only time i will ever get ****ed and curse at someone is if im accused of cheating..

i was in a TS on collossis and i had 28 kills ( i also had host so that really did help) and 0 assists... the guy on the other team.. with the LEAST amount of kills accuses me of using a battle rifle hack... because "none of my shots ever missed" soon after that the entire team was accusing me of cheating... i hate stupid fcuks that play the game...

yea its a game your supposed to ENJOY it not worry about loosing your level... or cheating to gain level OR DElevel.. dam i hate that...

my tag is sx runner.. send me a request amd lets play sometime

Posted by loony636

Here are some cheats for Republic Commando:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/code/914938.html

That's for the XBOX. For the PC:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/919833.html