Halo movie

Posted by Yoshikiller483

Universal has been to say that they will make a Halo movie and Microsoft is selling the script to them for 10 million dollars and they get 10% of what the movie makes in the box office. But because of this it has been said that Universal might not agree to this. But just wondering would you see this if it becane a movie???!???

Posted by Axis

Hell no.

Posted by hey

I would not to mention it is already confirmed .

Posted by Acheron

Something tells me that this movie isn't going to have an actual ending.

Oh buuuuuurn, Bungie.

Posted by Shade

I probably would, since almost everybody in my area is a raging Halo fanboy. And lets face it, some cinema scenes in the game are just so d*mn cool. I'd love to see the movie.

Posted by Blackacidevil

I wonder if it will be some type of cgi animated movie or if they get real life actors. If they got real life actors, it would be nice if they got the guy that did Master Chief's voice in the game do the voice in the movie also. I would definitely see this movie opening day.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I wont see it in the thearter. I may watch it once I can see it for free on HBO or something. But I would never pay to see movie based off a game. I wish they would just stop making movies off of games and games off of movies.

Posted by Pacifico

Sure. I'm not really into the whole Halo thing, but I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Yeah it might be worth a rent or two.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Creature

Halo = blood I love movies with blood must see that movie

Posted by nich

I dont know if they should or not, but if they did make one it would have to a different story the one of the games. If it wasn't then it would just be boring, playing a game is much better than watching someone play it. But it probably would be different because movie producers are smart and would think of that kinda thing.

Posted by Crazy K

No way would I see a crappy attemt to making a movie based off of a game. It just wont work out.

Besides that I highly doubt a Halo movie would be good. I would not see it in Theaters, but I may rent it once to rate how crappy it will be. But I cant say that it will suck until I see the film. But no way am I paying up to 5 bucks to watch a Halo movie.

Posted by Creature

Halo is a great game, the storys are okay. I would see the movie a lot because I love bloody movies, also i love the game.