Umm

Posted by Sterling

I'm not sure if this is only happening to me but I'm not able to spread rep at all and i'm not sure what happened so yeah......

Posted by Wicked Sushi

It might be happening because of this:

VG Chat doesn't like fags.

Posted by Poison

Maybe Because he went around reping too much people? Or maybe it's the fag thing. Either way, I look Cookies.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Yeah, it's because you need to wait a while after reping too much people at once.

Posted by Iris

You can only rep people 10 times a day, you can only rep a post once, and you can only rep a person again after repping 20 other people.

Posted by Ant

Listen to Iris about this stuff, she knows about the rep system very well :p

Posted by Iris

Well, better they come to me than some one like you, Anthony. :-*

Posted by Shade

Quoting Kolo: I'm not sure if this is only happening to me but I'm not able to spread rep at all and i'm not sure what happened so yeah......

Maybe because you're taking a leaf out of Crazy K's book. Ugh.

Posted by Poison

"Shade agrees: I wonder anime Iris has featured in her avatar and siggy. "

It's not really an anime. It's from the manga, to make fun at Windows. Here's a page from the manga:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/1085117745288.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro: Did you just say "leaf"? It's page you fag.

It's also leaf. I have no clue why, but it is. And saying leaf is so much more awesome than saying page. :)

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Iris: You can only rep people 10 times a day, you can only rep a post once, and you can only rep a person again after repping 20 other people.

I know that and I havn't been spreading rep that much. I'll do it once in awhile
but I don't do it that often.

Posted by Iris

Wow, my my other post sure was a hit. I hope this one is too!

lol i want rep =(

Posted by loony636

Its not a problem for me anymore.