Bond

Posted by thelaststand

yeah well so i picked up rogue agent today, it was kind of disappointing, the controls are one thing, u cant even jump, but some parts are pretty cool like one part to unlock a door you have 2 follow a pattern, using the touch pad (i cant really explain that, but its pretty cool), i haven't gotten very far, or played multiplayer yet, so for though i would give it a 7/10 a big reason for that is because its DS's first fps, if your getting tired of all the puzzlers and stuff then i would definately give it a try

Posted by maian

Is it 3D graphics?

Anyhow, I remember the good days when jumping wasn't a necessity to FPS'

Perfect Dark still pwns all other FPS' lol :(

Posted by Shade

Well, I've never played that. And there's been too much Halo 2 in my life lately...WITHOUT ONLINE! :mad:

Posted by thelaststand

it is 3D graphics and its already starting to get boring on the third or so day i have had it, the multiplayer w/ one card only gives you one level so that gets boring after a while, its just a little repetitive for me

Posted by recon62

[QUOTE=thelaststand]it is 3D graphics and its already starting to get boring on the third or so day i have had it, the multiplayer w/ one card only gives you one level so that gets boring after a while, its just a little repetitive for me[/QUOi have't play allmost forever

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i am quite pleased with the single card play thats all i have done my friend picked it up and its cool i am going to buy it so we can have multi card deathmatchs bcuz you cant complane when its the only game that we can do that with right know, but i like it and it feels good the graphics are nice and the controlls are good but it did jiter alittle ohhhh but the sound ouch i mean really this isnt sega genises the guns are ok but the music just made me laugh but music dosnet make a game, playing it dose i give it a 9/10 but thats bcuz i know me and my group of friend s will have tons of fun with it we make everything fun!

Posted by verystrait42

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!

Posted by tpisgrand

Yeah, the game didnt get a lot of hype and it didnt really appeal to me

Posted by verystrait42

IT SUCKS!!!!