DOOM the Movie

Posted by Thorox

Who out there can't wait for the doom movie to come out. I think it's sometime this year it comes out with the rock playing as the marine.

Posted by Vincent X

I don't know if its this year but I know I'm going to go watch it I just hope its better then the quake movie thats comming out sometime next year.

Posted by Thorox

Hmmmm... most people can't wait for cool games to have a movie but I guess I was wrong but still I guess until the month it comes out it won't be that cool.

Posted by Boner

Hmmm, will this movie be based entirely on special effects? Something tells me it will. Besides, I don't think The Rock is really that great of an actor. (Note: The raising of one eyebrow any time he thinks he just did/is about to do something cool does not count as acting!)

Posted by Disturbed_one

Ive heard that they are going to screw up the story and if they mess up the movie im going to be ****ed

Posted by Crazy K

I heard about this quite a long time ago. Really I dont know if it will be good or suck. so far the Rock has been in some good movies (except Be cool). maybe he might do well in this film but I cant truly say. I also heard he was staring in the movie spy hunter but I never got any more info on that.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]It's not set on Mars, and it has nothing to do with hell. I wonder, who in G[COLOR=Yellow]o[/COLOR]d's name makes decisions like this to completely change the video game plot and turn it into horse crap (Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark).[/COLOR]

Posted by Axis

The only other game movie that will be worse than DOOM is going to be the Halo movie. Both movies just sent the game series down the crap shot.

Posted by Legend Saber

Quoting Aioros: It's not set on Mars, and it has nothing to do with hell.

So basically, they're taking away what little story Doom had? Why don't they take away the freaking BFG 9000 while they're at it!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I think that the Rock is a decent actor.

Posted by Vincent X

Hmmm... so every one agrees this movie is going to suck and the story line is way off and the rock is probably the only thing making it money.

Posted by Thorox

You know what I think I'm not going to watch it. I bet playing the game in 2d is much better then watching that movie. I bet a Halo movie would be the only thing as crappy as that.:grrr:

Posted by Vegas Nonaka

Wow! Somebody did a thread on the Doom movie. I say a preview on G4 I liked the cyberdemon and that the fact thr rock is playing the marine but they're using special effects wich makes it sort of crappy but the thing I hate most about this movie is its not on mars and they took out the BFG 9000 I can't believe that.

Posted by Vincent X

WHAT! No BFG 9000! That is so retarted I mean come on the best part of the game is knowing you are unstopable with that gun unless your fighting the cyberdemon and ID loves having that gun in praticly every single game they ever made.

Posted by Dragon X-2

Why is this movie so intresting to you Thorox you can only believe what their really going to do to it. They're going to change the setting, the weapons, the story, all of the good stuff.This movie is going to be worse then the the time my computer caught on fire.

Posted by Blackacidevil

I swear if I see The Rock give a Zombie/Demon a

Posted by Acheron

Actually, I'd give a standing ovation if that happened. Oh man, they should get Stone Cold and Jesse Ventura to play some zombies.