Your favorite Sonic character?

Posted by Corrupt

no

Posted by Roth

I have to agree about Tails! He's definately my favorite character in the series! When he first came about on the Genesis, I remember wanting everyone else to be the first player, so I could be Tails! Sure, I'd get dusted and left behind, but there he'd be, flying back to Sonic...

Posted by Kit

Tails, his unique movements and cute look makes him a popular star, at least according to me.

Posted by Linko_16

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Metal Sonic, Robotnik, Mighty, Vector*, Espio* Charmy*...

The list goes on.

*As they appeared in Knuckles Chaotix, not Sonic Heroes.

Posted by Aesthetic

It's a tie between Knuckles and Tails. Tails always helps, can fly and just looks so gosh darn adorable, while Knucles is slick and sarcastic, and he can glide. Hmm.

Posted by -Shadow-

Since I have been playing sonic since it came out, My favorite character has always been sonic, but after Sonic Adventure battle 2, Shadow is my favorite.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yes, I'd have to say Tails. He's been my favourite ever since I started playing the series. I love playing as him in Sonic 3. But he disappears a lot. :(

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Aesthetic: It's a tie between Knuckles and Tails. Tails always helps, can fly and just looks so gosh darn adorable, while Knucles is slick and sarcastic, and he can glide. Hmm.

Ahaha, that's exactly how I feel about them... I've always had so much trouble deciding between the two, but recently I decided that I like Tails just a tiny bit more, because I liked him before Knuckles existed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Knuckles.

Posted by Crazy K

Knuckles most definetally.

Posted by Ant

Sonic, for sure.

Posted by Max Mouse

My favorite is Shadow.

Posted by VicE

Tails has always been my favorite. He's cool, he can FLY, and I always liked playing as him the most. I just wish they'd give him a bigger role in the more recent games...

Posted by Nizmo

Quoting Cold Fire: Sonic, for sure.

Right. It's definitely got to be the original for me. Knuckles is close, but Sonic would have to win. I made this decision because Knuckles is a bit dopey character-wise. Sonic is straight-out cool. His attitude matches his personality greatly. I always liked blue better than red, too.

Posted by Lazy Guitar

Sonic or Knuckles. Why? I liked playing Sonic & Knuckles.

Posted by Sonic the Hedgehog

I have two. Sonic and Tails

Posted by booyah719

Many people like Tails! What hippies!
My favorite is Tails.
Shut up.

Posted by Dexter

Tails is my absolute favorite, as well. He is adorable.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

Sonic & Shadow

Posted by o0o

My favorite is Knuckles

Posted by Zeta

Fave Old Characters (Sonic 1 to Sonic and Knuckles) :
Amy Rose(Sonic CD version.)
Mighty the Armadillo (Why didn't they put him in SH ;_; )
Nack the Weasel(I totally forgot about this guy until Corrupt got that kick-*ss sig.)
Egg Robo

Favorite New Characters (Sonic Adventure to recent games):
Chaos 0
Metal Sonic (Sonic Heroes version with the cloak and stuff.)
E-102 'Gamma'
E-123 'Omega'
Dr. Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik
Chao

Yeah, I know Robotnik isn't new, but I prefer his new look, the mech he rides in SA2: B and his voice actor was one of the best. (I say 'was' because the voice actor for Robotnik died sometime last month :( .)

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Shadow.

Posted by Map42892

Knux, espio too.

Posted by Tails

ME!!!

No, I mean TAILS IS THE BEST!!!

Posted by sonicslash5000

It definetily has to be shadow
and sonic.

Posted by gt3 master

Quoting Dark Kirby: Tails, his unique movements and cute look makes him a popular star, at least according to me.

ye man ur rite tails is unique he is the best eva they shud make a tails game

Posted by orange echidna

Wow, this is hard! I would have to say Knuckles will always be my favorite. I think he's cute. He's stubborn and gullible just like me. Of course, I'll always love all the other characters. Sonic rocks with his high speeds and he's so original. And who wouldn't like Tails. I wanna cuddle him and his two fluffy tails. Shadow is awesome too. He's cute and evil ( in a misunderstood way) Well those are my favorite characters! ^_^

Posted by Nemesis

Tails....

Posted by Henro

Gotta be Tails! He looks so cool, and hes great in sonic heroes gettin a bigger role instead of trailing behind in the older games. He should be givin more attaention because more people like him more than sonic!

Posted by falcoandfox

I'd have to go with Shadow. He's cool and always for himself.

Posted by Rion_nightwolf

Tails becaus he a 10 year old brain child! he can make all most anythting he wants

Posted by Project ShadowX

Shadow, Omega, and Espio

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

Quoting Aesthetic: It's a tie between Knuckles and Tails. Tails always helps, can fly and just looks so gosh darn adorable, while Knucles is slick and sarcastic, and he can glide. Hmm.

You forgot that he can climb walls too.....

Posted by naughtydogy

Quoting Corrupt: I'm happy to do the honors of making this thread, so post away... most of you guys have at least heard of the Sonic the Hedgehog games, I'm sure. So... out of all the games, who's your favorite character?

As for me, even though Knuckles, Nack, and Espio are all huge favorites of mine, my absolute favorite is Tails. He was the first Sonic character [and one of the first video game characters] that I really started to like, when I got Sonic 2 for my fifth birthday. Ever since then, I've always thought, "You just can't go wrong with the two-tailed fox." Yes indeed.

Okay, now it's your turn!

my favorite guy is shadow,not to for get sonic's sister Christler! the best is with team chaotix,though...who would think of a comeleon named espio that can turn invisable?tch!

i like shadow,christler,and espio,and tk.

Posted by naughtydogy

i like shadow,christler,and espio,and tk.

Posted by Golden Archer

I like Shadow and Tails... sad how they made Tails sound terrible...well, in the English Sonic Heroes, oh and who can forget the chao's?!

Posted by Biolizard

i like shadow and dark sonic

Posted by Corrupt

"Dark Sonic?" You mean the one from the comics? Or are you confusing "Dark Sonic" with "Metal Sonic?" (the guy you have in your avatar)

Posted by Jak Pattinson

my favourite sonic characters are knucles the echidna and tails the fox. they are both very cool and their features seperate themselves from all the other characters. i mean, who's ever heard of a fox with tow tails that could fly?

Posted by Biolizard

Quoting Corrupt: "Dark Sonic?" You mean the one from the comics? Or are you confusing "Dark Sonic" with "Metal Sonic?" (the guy you have in your avatar)

This is Dark Sonic[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/darkness12345/8e7dde49.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I see that now. You also posted that in your other thread. He's from Sonic X, right?

Posted by Biolizard

from what i can gather, yes.

Posted by RAHU

How can so many people like tails? ne way, Knuckles is the coolest, how can go wrong with him? He can glide, climb walls and dig. He is also the most knowledgeable about the master emerald. I think he should have his own game

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Corrupt: Ever since then, I've always thought, "You just can't go wrong with the two-tailed fox." Yes indeed.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]
No way! Is it possible?! You nailed it, Tails owns! Every since the first time I played Sonic for Sega Genesis, I would always set it up for 2 players and set the first player controller (Sonic) to the side, and have at it with tails...I know I can't be the only one who has done that!

To me Shadow is way to over-rated...
[/COLOR]

Posted by Biolizard

Shadow could beat Tails with one hane tied behind his back

Posted by Prince Redon

You wish, you can't touch tails if he flies into the air out of reach! Besides, even if he could, that doesn't effect my decision, Tails owns all!

Posted by Biolizard

Then he'll get tired from flying and fall from the sky.SPLAT.

Posted by Golden Archer

Even though I'm a huge Shadow fan, Shadow is overrated, I believe he was just suppose to be a rival to Sonic that isnt really bad, Think about Mario...Megaman perhaps, and Tails superior knowledge also helps him. So in the end Shadow was just a clone to get people more curious, like me! XD.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Biolizard: Then he'll get tired from flying and fall from the sky.SPLAT.

Not splat, then Tails performs a special move, flying from the heavens landing on shadow, smashing him into a bloody pulp.

Tails owns.

Posted by Corrupt

Please don't turn this into more of an "omg fight" with the Sonic characters. :(

And besides, it's not like they're really gonna beat the crap out of each other to see who is better... you know, they're kind of like characters in a video game. Yeah.

Anyway, I still like Tails, Knuckles/Nack, Sonic, and Rouge the most. (in that order)

Posted by Prince Redon

[QUOTE=Corrupt]Please don't turn this into more of an "omg fight" with the Sonic characters. :(
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]
No, you really don't have to worry about that, I hate those type threads...Now I am not even sure why I put what I did...I apologize for my inconvenience.

Anyway, my list would go something like Tails, Nuckles, Rouge, and the Sonic. I have heard some people say that they liked Dr. Robotnik,(aka, Dr. Robuttnik! ;)) but he always seemed a little pathetic to me.

Just look at that guy!

[/COLOR]

Posted by Golden Archer

Lol, that was his old cartoon look, but that picture reminds me of megaman XD.

Posted by Prince Redon

Yeah, that was my first thought.;)

I know his side kicks didn't help...I forget their names, but the tall chicken, and the one with the drill on his nose. Both had truley pathetic voices, and always screwed something up, it kind of reminds me of myself as a kid!:(

Posted by Supermario

My favorite character is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Posted by Prince Redon

Ironic, you would think that Sonic would be the over-rated one, considering the whole series is over him and all...but one would think wrong I guess.

Posted by Miles Tails Prower

I've always loved Tails the most,he's so cute. I always played Tails in the sonic games,I like how he can fly and he's really smart especially with mechanical type of things. I just wish he would get a better role in the games and the cartoon series.

Posted by Orodreth

Mine would be a tie of Sonic and Tails..... Although Knuckles is a bad-*ss.... I'd Have to go with tails with the new Sonic Heroes look, then sonic with the new Heroes look, then knuckles with new look... you can forget Espio though... SHADOW IS STILL AWSOME though... *** I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!... But ill just go with Tails.

Posted by Corrupt

Man, if there's one style of the characters that I absolutely hate, it's the style they use in Sonic Heroes. :(

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Sonic and Tails no question abooooooooooooot it!

Posted by Megabuster23857

Mine is a tie between Shadow and Tails just cause Shadow looks Kooler then Sonic and Tails can fly and move around easily.

Posted by infernolism

ok i think mine would hav to be shadow or knuckles cuz knuckles can jus break da wall and not break a sweat and he can wield those nise little gloves so dat he can break more bigger stuff and shadow hes coller than sonic and in a game for gamecube or gba i cant remember shadow gets a magnum pistol and uses it

Posted by Prince Redon

It's funny, my friend and I were sitting in class one day talking about Sonic and he all the sudden busted out with. "I don't like Tails because he just sucks on the games...I mean on the TV series they make him good in every one of them, but in the game is a different story"...Yeah my next move was first saying "What?!" Then suddenly reaching down into my bag, pulling out my Nintendo DS loaded with Sonic Advanced and showing him how good Tails could actually be if you use certain tactics.

That's the main reason I like Tails, he fits my playing tactics perfectly...And he's also an awesome character.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

Gah, only one of you nazis picked Metal Sonic! And you picked the Heroes version! Eugh. How could you not love a robot who steps on little animals and kidnaps annoying pink aardvarks just to be evil?

Posted by Prince Redon

Because I like animals and that's just stupid...

It's simple...Original Sonic= Good... But after that they started making nOOb characters out of him...

Posted by Linko_16

The TV Show made a n00b character out of Sonic, and Shadow only has n00b appeal. Metal Sonic was the first Sonic Rival, not to mention that he's probably the only bad-@#$ character I'll ever like.

Quoting Prince Redon: "I don't like Tails because he just sucks on the games...I mean on the TV series they make him good in every one of them, but in the game is a different story..."

Wtf? Tails is just as good as any other character. Let's face it... they're not that different. You yourself'd have to just suck at the game really bad for Tails to suck also.

Posted by Prince Redon

Well he played as Tails, but he wasn't too good...He was more used to knuckles.

Posted by CS Ryan

Tails, Amy, Metal Sonic (the form with the cape and big spikes, not the usual one or Metal Madness/Overload form)

Posted by Fox McCloud

Knuckles, Espio, and Sonic are my favorite characters.

Posted by GameMiestro

Tails, easily. He was the only character that could get to really high up places in the majority of the games.

Posted by lanzer

knuckles is my favorite hands down.

Posted by darkwhispers

tails for sure. the kitsune with attitude ROCKS

Posted by Jo-Jo-The-Hedgie

Quoting sephiroth_theunborn: Sonic & Shadow

Crazy

Posted by Jo-Jo-The-Hedgie

Dont know who i like best, everyone says tails. it has to be a draw between Amy Rose and Tails along with Sonic

Posted by Seres Aran

Me, I have a weird system of favorite character rating. Instead of rating them by "character", I rate them by what I dubbed "classes". That way I can have multiple favorites :). In my topmost class is three, meaning I have three favorite characters. They are none other than Tails, Shadow, and Chaos. Tails because he's adorable, can fly, and has originality on his side, Shadow because he's dark, mysterious, and totally owns Sonic (I HATE Sonic...), and Chaos 'cause he's downright awesome. Many people don't think about Chaos much. But in actuality, he's the coolest character. I mean, come on. He's made of water, and can harness the power of the Chaos Emeralds? I see him as more of a guardian than a water monster. Oh yeah, and I think he should be able to talk mentally, like Mewtwo or something. That would be cool. Another dream of mine is to see Chaos and Shadow duke it out to see who is more powerful. Talk about... um... awesomenality (yes, I made it up). But, not trying to get off topic, I think I'm going to move Knuckles into my topmost class of favorite characters... I mean, he's cool too, right?

Posted by CS Ryan

You could have Shadow fight Chaos in Sonic Battle(GBA).

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting somewhat117: You could have Shadow fight Chaos in Sonic Battle(GBA).

Good point... I used to try that on my friend's S.B, but I thought the controls were hard, so I stopped playing it... o.O.

Also... I think I like the Mecha Tails version of Tails better than Tails himself... (I guess I'll just say that Tails and all his transformations are my favorite characters).

Posted by CS Ryan

What do you mean "Mecha Tails"? And the controls are easier with a DS or a GameBoy Player.

Posted by darkwhispers

Quoting somewhat117: What do you mean "Mecha Tails"? And the controls are easier with a DS or a GameBoy Player.

perhaps this is what he is referring to http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/Kajin/sprites/Sonic%20Sprites/unfolderd/advance-metal_tails.PNG

Posted by BEZ1

Sonic

Posted by Seres Aran

Mecha Tails is the robotic form of Tails. He's like Metal Sonic to Sonic (but FAR superior.... Nyah!).

Posted by veritas

Hypersonic

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting 2fast4u: Hypersonic

I'm not trying to sound intelligent, or correct you or anything, but it's "Super Sonic". I'm just saying this because people usually mistake Super Sonic and Super Shadow's names for "Hyper Sonic" and "Hyper Shadow". Although "hyper" sounds cooler. Nyah, there's a Hyper Tails!

Posted by Corrupt

Hmm, really? I had always thought that there was only a "Hyper Knuckles." And I thought it was "Amazing" Tails instead of "Hyper" Tails. But do correct me if I'm wrong; it might be just because I've been so wrapped up in the first four games while not really paying attention to the others.

And yeah, I know this is getting all needlessly technical and whatnot. It should probably be left at the conclusion that they all just have "super" forms, and that's it.

Posted by Klarth

I like Nack The Weasel or Fang The Sniper or whatever his name be now.

[quote=Corrupt]it might be just because I've been so wrapped up in the first four games
As you should be. :)

Quoted post: It should probably be left at the conclusion that they all just have "super" forms, and that's really dumb

Fix'd

Posted by Corrupt

Wait, are you saying that them having "super" forms is dumb, or what I'm saying about the whole thing is dumb? I'm not "with it" at the moment, so bear with me.

I'm saying that it's dumb.

The whole "super" thing is just really, really idiotic. It's not necessary. Though, I CAN, somewhat, understand Sonic having a super form... but even then...

Posted by Corrupt

Well then, I agree. I'm not going to deny that they have "super" forms, but all in all, it is a pretty worthless idea. No need to complicate original characters with stupid, DBZ-esque forms. (especially Sonic with the blonde hair... my god, how much more cliché can it get?) Needless to say, my favorite "forms" of the characters are the originals, hands down.

And yeah, Jack. I suppose that I should've realized that I play the older generation games for a good reason! Y'know, purely because of the fact that they... don't suck.

Posted by Seres Aran

I dunno'... beat me with a feather if I sound like an idiot, but I kinda' like the super/hyper forms. I've just always liked the sight of Super Sonic and Super Shadow. And what else could be done with the power of the Chaos Emeralds? And come on now, you have to admit that the super forms work much better for Sonic than they do for Dragon Ball Z. I'm right, right? Please tell me I'm right! Oh, I'm so right... right? RIGHT?! lol, anyways... I'm starting to have eyes for Blaze the Cat. At least... I think it was Blaze... I know she was a cat... nyah, whatever, she looks AWESOME. And she's the protector of the Sol Emeralds! That's almost as cool as Chaos! *Thinks* What if... they MET UP?

Quoted post: And come on now, you have to admit that the super forms work much better for Sonic than they do for Dragon Ball Z. I'm right, right?

The super forms in DBZ actually make sense.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Seres Aran: I'm not trying to sound intelligent, or correct you or anything, but it's "Super Sonic"

In S3&K, after turning the Chaos Emeralds into Super Emeralds and powering them up Sonic can turn into Hyper Sonic.

And Sol Emeralds, what the heck is up with that? Wouldn't Chaos Rubies or Saphires sound more 'parallel-universy'?

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoted post: And Sol Emeralds, what the heck is up with that? Wouldn't Chaos Rubies or Saphires sound more 'parallel-universy'?

I dunno'... I think if it were supposed to be "parallel-universe-ish", then it would have to be named something other than Chaos (gems).

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

if i had to play favorites, shadow :)

Posted by chec

tails, sonic, nack the weasel mainly, knuckles is boss too

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

knuxs has a badass temper.

he pretty much a hot-head.

Posted by Alex_DX

I like Miles Prower

Posted by fig roll

:drooling: my favourite character is knuckles.

is that all you want to know?

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

My favorate is a tie between Shadow the hedgehog (because he`s EVIL)and HyperShadow because he saved everyones life on space colony ARK (SA2B)

Posted by Fragliche

Tails and Knuckles. Because they're classic.

Posted by The Prince of Persia

Shadow, most defiently.

My favorate would be Tairusu (Tails) or Shidobu (Shadow)

Also, Sonic is a bit of a hothead,but he`s cool

Posted by Fragliche

You could very easily have edited your previous post to include that instead of double posting, Sparkle. What you're doing now is just replying to up your number of posts.

Also, that's why I prefer the first games. When he couldn't talk.

i don`t like u,weird-0

Well, no one likes you.

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting Sparkle the hedgehog: Y`know!i dont like you!

My feelings are forever shattered and my life is sent diving into a world of sorrow and darkness.[/sarcasm]

Your poetry is bland.Go to flamewingschaogarden.piczo.com and click Katelyn`s poetry p.s. Still don`t like you!

Quoted post: Your poetry is bland.

I don't believe that was poetry...

Posted by Linko_16

Taking grammar, spelling and vocabulary into consideration probably just seems like poetry to him.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Red"]Knuckles[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Black"]Shadow[/COLOR].

Posted by Volgin

^ Same

Posted by Colonel

I used to like Shadow, but the resent game Shadow the Headhog was a big disappointment, and i think Knuckles is the best now.

Posted by linkfreak112

i like tails

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Amy Rose, Knuckles, Shadow, Tails and Blaze.

Quoting Vampiro: I don't believe that was poetry...
well,it waz. in other words...u suc

Posted by Pit

Quoting .hack//: I used to like Shadow, but the resent game Shadow the Headhog was a big disappointment, and i think Knuckles is the best now.

lol headhog

For me it's Sonic. Out of all the characters, he's the one that remained unlame. I mean tales has a homosexual thing for Sonic, Knuckles is a retard that gets fooled every time, Amy is annoying as ****, and Shadow has skates. Rocket skates.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Knuckles!
I kicked *** with him...

Quoted post: well,it waz. in other words...u suc

No it wasn't.

Posted by Moogs

Knuckles.

Posted by RAHU

Knuckles all the way. But not as he apered in Heroes, or Shadow, stupid sonic team changing knuckles personality

Quoting Vampiro: Well, no one likes you.
Oh,woe is me!I shall cast my body upon flames knowing that no one in the world likes me...(sarcasem)

Quoting Vampiro: No it wasn't.
Bite me

Posted by Pit

Quoting Sparkle the hedgehog: Oh,woe is me!I shall cast my body upon flames knowing that no one in the world likes me...(sarcasem)

sarcasm*

space after punctuation marks you dumb ****

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

I liked cream cheese from the GBA series. You could use her little creature to attack the bosses from far away.

Posted by Pyro~Princess

I would have to go with Knuckles or Shadow.

Posted by Ayu

I like Knuckles, Shadow and Amy Rose.

Posted by darkwhispers

defineately tails and amy

Posted by Breakman

from ANY sonic universe? Antoine. the coyote from SatAM / comics. also bunnie and sally.

From the games? tails, up until sonic adventure. then knuckles, because for some reason he screams "the old sonic games" to me more than any other character, even though he was probably changed the most now that he's suddenly a pretty nice guy, Shadow has COMPLETELY stolen his spot in the series from sonic & knuckles, AND he's suddenly represented by rap music. but he still just reminds me of the good ol' days way more than anyone else, i think because his newer character model is the closest to his older genesis one out of any of the other oldbie characters.

I also like eggman because ... i dunno, he's oldschool and i love when you get to play as him. oh, and E-102 and Omega are soem of my other by-far favorites, but e-102's only REALLY in one game if you don't count battle and omega's character hasn't really been explored much yet. and blaze is pretty cute, i guess. metal sonic ain't bad either.

Posted by Samusfreak

I love playing with Shadow Sonic and Knuckles but in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle in the 2 Player Mode I love to play Metal Sonic because he is really fast in this Multiplayer Mode. And in Sonic Heros I love the Team Dark.

Posted by Zeatha

Sonic and Silver

Posted by Omni

I'd have to say Knuckles.

Posted by Miles "Tails" Prower

Do I really need to say it? I think I will anyway XD

TAILS!!!!

Posted by Raptor

It's a shame none of your Tails banners show up anymore, but that's probably why you pretty much stopped posting, isn't it?

Posted by Roger Smith

Knuckles, Darkspine Sonic.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Yea Knuckles and Shadow tie at 1st for me

Posted by veritas

Knuckles

Posted by TheSorrow

Metal Sonic and Knuckles...

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Roger Smith: Darkspine Sonic.

... 'Darkspine'? What the hell...?

Posted by Roger Smith

Sonics 'super' form in Secret of The Rings. The best form in the Sonic series IMO.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Amy Cream Blaze and Ultra Sonic.

Amy Rose

I like Amy because of her positive attitude and unique movements. Her style is very loving and a great reflection toward her feelings about Sonic. Although she is usually out of the action, when she does get involved you can't help but notice her. When she gets mad her strength can rival that of Knuckles or Rouge. Based on her gameplay in Sonic Adventure it can be correctly assumed that she is a fast runner. She can often be found chasing after Sonic or trying to help him out.

Cream The Rabbit

Cream is a character who first appeared in Sonic Mega Collection for the Nintendo Gamecube. She later appeared as a playable character in Sonic Advance 2 for the Gameboy Advance where she could fly by flapping ears. In the air she moves like a combination of Knuckles and Tails. On the ground she moves like Sonic but with long range attack capabilities. She is a firm pacifist so her chao friend Cheese does all of the fighting for her.

Blaze The Cat

Blaze is a princess(I think) from another dimension and also the guardian of the Sol Emeralds. She has gliding abilities and the ability to control fire. She doesn't trust people easily although in time she came to trust Cream and later other characters.

Ultra Sonic

Sonic's highest known form awakened by use of the Super Emeralds. Only used in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. He changes color and has stars rotating around him. He should be faster and stronger than Super Sonic. In the Archie Comic's story he can change into this form absorbing and a lot of rings as an alternative to using the Super Emeralds.

Posted by Corrupt

Okay, so I just thought I'd drop by here to say that Fang the Sniper is officially the best Sonic character in my opinion, from here on out. I've always liked him a lot, but he's usurped Tails' number 1 spot and won't be stepping down anytime soon. I'm really, really hoping that they bring him back into the series somehow; even if it's just a cameo. Just something to prove that he isn't completely deceased.

Posted by nintendokid

i like tails because he is smart, he help people, and he can fight. i like knuckles
because he can fight really good and he can glide. i like shadow because he has cool powers and he can fight. i like silver because he looks cool and he has powers and he can fight.

Posted by Creedence

What would Sonic be without Sonic. I'll tell you, it'd be The Hedgehog. So Sonic is my favorite.

Posted by metalsonic

Metal Sonic is the coolest!!!

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I like Tails, just because he was the Luigi of Sonic games, and it gave me something more cuter to look at when I play Sonic 2.[/COLOR]

Posted by George

I have a tails fettish so him

Posted by ElroyJetson

Knuckles was the man.

Posted by Tendo

:sonic: Sonic it awsome but Knuckles would have to be my favorite

Posted by O.T.L

Shadow is my favorite, he's a lot more gangster than sonic , as gangster as sonic games get ... thats pretty gangster...

Posted by AlternateView

Knuckles was by far the most awesome. Tails was too pesky and squeaky for my liking. Maybe I just watched too much Sonic X. Please don't flame me for tha,t it was undeniably addictive.

Posted by Arcadios

Sonic

Posted by Roxas23857

I would have to go with Shadow. He is so awsome!!

Posted by Yoshidude

I don't like sonic! I posted this for fun! Well, I kindda think Shadows cool

Posted by Yoshidude

None
Well maybe Shadow because he can teloport

Posted by Breakman

tails and robotnik

preferrably genesis/90s cartoon style

and metal sonic if we're talking sonic cd / the 1996 sonic anime movie

Posted by David M. Awesome

Sonic. I've only played the first three games, so i don't have much to decide from. 8U

Posted by Linksonic5

Arrow the Hedgehog! (its my avatar)

Posted by Ambellina

Shadow is pretty *****in' & that purple-psychic-ninja guy was kinda cool too.

Posted by Link&Luigi loverRAWK

my 1st fav sonic person is drumroll plz..(dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum)SHADOW!
2)hyper shadow
3)super sonic
4)espio
5)omega
bye!

Posted by pokemaster234

shadow is the coolest

Posted by Corrupt

More like the lamest.

Also, I've decided I don't like Tails anymore. Something just hit me and I found myself wondering why I ever liked him at all; I mean, I guess he's okay but he doesn't compare at all to Sonic, especially in the blue blur's pre-3D days. Oldschool Sonic is where it's at, baby. And Fang/Nack still rules :cool2:

Posted by Stalolin

huh

i've never posted in here

well espio the chameleon

Posted by sonic hedgehog

my personal fav. is...not Sonic, but Metal Sonic(circa Sonic CD and SA2/SA2B) I mean, Knuckles is the only one who even stands a chance against him in CQC, and even then, Metal Sonic has his Black Shield(or what ever you prefer to call it) to fall back on, making him invunerable and inturn damaging anyone who attempts to directly attack him. Chaos would also stand a chance on the grounds of being a being of water that can absorb the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic would stand a slim chance of being the Hero of the story, Tails would use some of his technical skill to try and get past it. Rouge would most likely sneak passed him, Amy would smack him out of the way with her Piko Piko Hammer, and Eggman/Robotnik would press a big red button that would deactivate Metal Sonic, or just walk passed his creation. But in all of these possibilties, there remains one truth, Metal Sonic survives!

Posted by Darth Vader

Dr. Robotnic circa 1990's. The new design they have for him now is most idiotic. His Death Egg project was superb.

Posted by Granasaber

Tails

Posted by Enviscity

Quoting sonic hedgehog: my personal fav. is...not Sonic, but Metal Sonic(circa Sonic CD and SA2/SA2B) I mean, Knuckles is the only one who even stands a chance against him in CQC, and even then, Metal Sonic has his Black Shield(or what ever you prefer to call it) to fall back on, making him invunerable and inturn damaging anyone who attempts to directly attack him. Chaos would also stand a chance on the grounds of being a being of water that can absorb the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic would stand a slim chance of being the Hero of the story, Tails would use some of his technical skill to try and get past it. Rouge would most likely sneak passed him, Amy would smack him out of the way with her Piko Piko Hammer, and Eggman/Robotnik would press a big red button that would deactivate Metal Sonic, or just walk passed his creation. But in all of these possibilties, there remains one truth, Metal Sonic survives!

My fav Sonic villian, have you seen the other versions ?