Case Closed

Posted by RandomizeR

I don't think there is already a thread on this.
I actually just seen this for the first time last Sunday (It airs Sunday-Friday at 5:30 am).
For anyone who doesn't know what it's about-> A child detective named Conan who solves crimes.
I think it's an awesome show. Has anyone else seen it?(what a stupid question:)) and I would like to know, Why does Conan have an adults voice when he is thinking?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting DDRfreak: I don't think there is already a thread on this.
I actually just seen this for the first time last Sunday (It airs Sunday-Friday at 5:30 am).
For anyone who doesn't know what it's about-> A child detective named Conan who solves crimes.
I think it's an awesome show. Has anyone else seen it?(what a stupid question:)) and I would like to know, Why does Conan have an adults voice when he is thinking?

It's not an adult's voice, it's his teenage voice. See, he isn't really a child he's a teenager detective who got too close to a case and the bad guys knocked him out and gave him drugs that made him turn into a child.

Posted by RandomizeR

Ok thanks. I've only seen about 4 episodes, so I don't know a whole lot about it yet.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Well it's an awesome show. I haven't seen it in forever so I hope we can be friends so you can fill me in.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

At 5:30 AM? Wow. I see it on Adult Swim. I used to be obsessed with it. It is one of my favorite animes. I love it so much.

Posted by vgmaster13

its one of my favorite animes and is a good one with good storyline i have seen a lot of them from when they were on earlier than 5:30 in the morning. they need to make it into dvds

Posted by Edoc'sil

Quoting vgmaster13: they need to make it into dvds

I agree. When they come out, if they come out, the first thing you do is tell me. Ok?

Posted by Sorrow

isn't on dvd already?

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Sorrow: isn't on dvd already?

Yes, I believe they have the Case 4 starter case out.

Posted by MR. Poove

he Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: So far, with the lack of games I have actually played for the Super Nintendo, this has been my favorite. It was also one of my very first Super Nintendo games. I remember how excited I was when I first got this admirable adventure. It was shortly after I defeated the sequel to The Legend of Zelda for the NES, The Adventures of Link, so the Zelda atmosphere was still with me. I was astonished and bewildered by the enhancement of visual pleasures this game had from previous Zelda games. Unlike the previous Zelda games for the NES, it didn

Posted by Edoc'sil

yes it is on dvd. I saw it at target today.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

http://www.animenation.com/dvd-anime-dvd--c---d--case-closed.html

Ooooooohhhhhh I am gonna get some of these sometime.

Posted by Stranger

i like case closed but it haves i really dont like,for one the only time there seem to be a big crime is when Jimmy or Conan witch ever you want to call him is aruond.and the cops on that show are dumb as hell they never see all the big clues like jimy,and you would think someone would find it kind of weird that the guy Jimmy lives with never remembers the cases he "solves" or how when Jimmy is there conan isn't...but other than that i like it

Posted by veritas

yea i've been watching it for a year now. It used to be on at 1 or 1:30 im not sure. That is the best anime show i've seen yet. I have like 3 dvds. The 2 parters are usually the better ones cause it gives conan more time to investigate. And it keeps you guessing who the killer is

My favorite episode is the Mist Goblin Murder. It is a 2 parter. It is really interesting . I recomend it

Posted by veritas

my favorie episode is the Mist Goblin Murder Part 1 and 2. I had no idea how he got killed until the end. its on a dvd.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Yes this is a great show. But I was forced to stop watching it since Im not gonna wake up at 5:30 to watch it. I liked it better when it was on at 1:30. My favorite episode are "Mountain Villa Murder part 1" and "Mountain Villa Murder part 2". I loved those episodes, I thought they were really suspenseful and shocking. Great show, too bad it isn't on at a good enough time.

Posted by RedLeprechaun90

ya that really sucks....oh well i buy the mangas and the show and the mangas are similar

Posted by Sean Fury

Detective Conan, as it should be properly referred to, is quite a good show as far as 'mystery' animes come. I don't particularly like the style they used for the characters, but I grew into it and got used to it, now I don't cringe at the sight of it. The music isn't half bad either, but at least they didn't fill it with ****ty Jpop instead of actually mystery-soundtrack music; though I do like the ending theme. And yes, it quite sucks having to stay up until 5:30 am to watch it, that's why I don't anymore. It isn't worth that.

Posted by LinktothePast

Case Closed is really good show, that's great it didn't cancel but doesn't show new episodes, only repeats, i really want to see what happens next.

Posted by RedLeprechaun90

if you dont want to wait up so late to watch it or wake up early to watch i, just tape it and watch it later

Posted by LinktothePast

Forget it, it's almost school but thanks for the advice.

Posted by Necrololicon

Oh man this show is horrible. I enjoyed it for about fifteen episodes, then it got so utterly predictable. You can make a fun drinking game out of it, though- a shot every time Conan makes a huge leap of logic and you'll be drunk in about ten minutes. My favorite episode was where some guy trained a dog to attack upon hearing his voice over a phone- it was so insane and illogical I had to stop watching.

Posted by LinktothePast

Okay....anyways Case closed is a good show.

Posted by Fullflamealchemist

I love Case Closed.

Posted by Arcadios

When I was in school I use to watch it when I was getting ready to go until Adult Swim cancelled it.
I like the fact that a mystery anime like Case Closed appealed to me more then Scooby-Doo as a kid.

Posted by Apathetic

Ive only seen a few episodes and I was confused with the old thinker voice, thanks for explaining roger. Anyways good show so far.