Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

Posted by Vincent X

Who out there has seen Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children? If you haven't go to the website in my signature and you can see some previews but if you have seen it I want you to tell me everything because I fell asleep watching it on my PSP and now my friend is borrowing it.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Dude, it's not even out yet. I don't know if anyone has seen it.

Posted by Vincent X

Well I have it for my PSP in japanese of course because I got it at E3.

Posted by Pit

It comes out Septembet 13th in North America and the 14th in Japan. Quit your lying, and there weren't any copies at E3.

That's like me saying I bought a copy of Legend of Zelda: TP at E3 because it happens to be complete. Things don't work out that way.

EDIT: On top of that, you're not even old enough to go to E3.

Posted by Vincent X

Ok you got me there but I have seen it just I wanted to seem cool since I'm not really cool well here at least if only somebody knew who I really am then they'll see how cool I am and you know what I'm going to go look for the real 1 hour trailer which pretty much is the whole thing but repeted for some strang reason.

Posted by Legend Saber

I adore Final Fantasy VII, and absolutely cannot wait for this movie to come out.

I'm not reading into it much, though, as I don't want ANYTHING to be spoiled as far as story goes. I've seen a soundless preview and three screenshots, and THAT'S IT! Other than that, I honestly have no idea what this movie is going to be about. Either way, I'm so getting it the day it comes out.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Quoting Vincent X]I've never seen so many insecurities in such a concentrated area.

Mods?

Posted by Marluxia

Sorry guys this is really random but i have a question. Does anyone know if marlene is realated to or is an ancient. Me and my friends were talking and it came up.

Posted by Roxas23857

Hey was this movie any good? People have been talking about it and I haven't heard of it but they say it's really cool should I go rent it and watch it?

Posted by Gamer

I own the DVD and love it. Although I like watching it better with the Japanese voice overs but the Americans do good just the same.

Posted by scylla

I've got the dvd today. Hoorah...

However I'm sunburnt as hell and dont feel like talking much but could someone please send me that link that was in the old advent children thread with that freakin media viewer? (I forget the name of it but I would like to download it...)