Love and Hate (emo overload)

Posted by Dreadnought

Get ready for the most emo thing you will read all year.

Posted by Dreadnought

Mourningstar
by Engine of Hate

She flitted into Her cyclopean chapel on a miasma of cherubim, whose sweet cacophony roused me from a restless and ill-feeling slumber. The wings of Isis bore Her to the font of grief and lust, as She daintily dabbed Her countenance to remove the cleansing dew of mourning. From the gently sloping dome of that orb (wherein lay the womb of Highest Heaven) thundered a torrent of dripping chestnut, perfect in both purity and modesty. The skies beyond were reflected the cloudy blue of Her eyes, ever aloof yet piercingly alert in their vagaries. The rafters of Her palace shook with the wails of Her faithful, crying out for the love of the untouchable. The flood of effluent praise She diverted like a mighty pillar of humility, into the ever hungry mouths of the Aether.

[size=3][font=Times New Roman][color=white]Serenely She strode to the altar of cowardice, where miserable plebs raised red offerings to the G*ddess. The air became tense with foreboding as She deigned to stoop and admire the latest travesty erected in Her name. A smile

Posted by Shade

I read the first paragraph...and had no f*cking clue what was going on. :(

Posted by Acheron

I read Shade's post...

Posted by Shade

I read the whole thing this time, and couldn't understand what you were talking about. I think I need cliff-notes for this story. :(

Also, you seem to be mixing mythology, including both Isis and Asgard. One being Egytian, and the other being a heavenly place in Norse mythology, I believe.

Posted by Dreadnought

Yes, that was intentional. It gives the illusion of culture.

Posted by Shade

It just doesn't seem right, jeez. By what I think I understood, you're talking about a ***dess, while mixing mythology? No sense made there.

Posted by Dreadnought

Not to an atheist, or a pantheist. It's either all ***s or no ***s. My woman (I wish) embodies all the old pagan beliefs.

Posted by Dreadnought

It's because she is a ***dess of my own invention (interpretation, more like) and thus all the rules apply and yet don't. Who is to say that we got the mythology right?

The one I love embodies all the old pagan beliefs....

Posted by Shade

Well, mythology is mostly made up of stories passed down through the generations, or so I think.

But I see where you're going now.

Posted by Dreadnought

So how come you are so divine?

Posted by Shade

Just cuz.