ECW - "One Night Stand" PPV

Posted by Mixhael

Mr. casual wrestling fan caught this PPV tonight and was not disappointed. I missed Wrestlemania, and several other PPVs this year, but this one was really good. I was interested in seeing Psicosis v. Mysterio because they've had matches in Mexico and kept a great rivalry going that will now be featured on WWE. I actually went to Psicosis' last show at the Grand Olympic here in L.A. a few weeks back and he got a nice Lucha Libre good-bye.

RVD's shoot was great (he'll be fired), Austin drank his usual 1/5 of a beer can, Sabu ruled, as did Mike Awesome and Crazy, and the first match with Jericho aka Lion Heart worked great. The best part is that unlike so many other WWE PPVs I've seen, this one seemed to move fast. Fast pace, fun dialogue, and flying matches made this all worth my time.

Anyone else catch it?

Posted by Grudge

Yah, i watched a little bit but kept flicking channels so i could watch All souls day

let the bodys hit the floor

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I posted moost of my thoughts in Crazy K's blog.

But it was amazing. I was soo worried, and they did everything so well. RVD and Paul completely ripped apart WWE which shocked the hell out of me.

The matches blew me away, Awesome and Tanaka put on one hell of a show, which was suprising. And it was hilarious to see the Sandman, he was so drunk.

Over all, fantastic. Easy 10/10. They actually succeeded.

Posted by Crazy K

I wanted to rent it, but I still think 34 bucks is a little too much. But anyways it sounded pretty good.

Posted by nick misterio jr.

yeah the ending with *****off and austin was awesome i love watching *****off get his *** kicked

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I wanted to rent it, but I still think 34 bucks is a little too much. But anyways it sounded pretty good.

I thought the same thing, "34 bucks for an ECW PPV?". But my *** was it worth the money. Hell, I'm getting it again tonight to watch it with friends.