Mario cameo-ed The Simpsons..

Posted by Tyler Durden

Right after the New England Patriots took the Super Bowl. Homer becomes internationally famous for riding a stuffed octopus. And getting it aired on Comic Book Guy's fansite. Then Mario cameos Springfeild on an Italian tour bus. Then does what he does best, a Classic Donkey Kong battle against Homer.. Only to be wiped out by an unexpected barrel from behind, just as he was about to smash Homer with his hammer, too.
*oscar* Poor Mario, and all he wanted was his picture taken with the 'New Baryshnikov'.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wasn't the first time. There was an episode when Bart stole a video game, and Mario, Luigi and Sonic made an apparence.

Posted by The Judge

Donkey Kong was also featured in an episode as the attraction to a restaraunt opening.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I know.. I remember both of those episodes. Sonic kept chanting "take-it, take-it, take-it" (in the traditional SEGA jingle) when coercing (along with Mario and Luigi) Bart to steal Bone Storm. And, was that the grand opening of Moe's new restaraunt?

Posted by bazariah

donkey kong was also with that 3-some in barts mind inside the try and save wasnt he?

Posted by Homer J. Simpson

That was funny lol

Posted by Linko_16

[url=http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/mania/cameos.shtml]Scroll down to "TV and Movies."[/url] It also includes the yet-to-be-mentioned Mario/Donkey Kong spoof from Futurama.

Posted by Bebop

I remeber all of those. Very funny indeed.

Posted by Bebop

Very funny. I remember those well. I love seeing that sort of thing.

Posted by Dragon X

those were incredibly funny