Posted by El Capitan

Basically making a list of awards characters earn

Most annoying character: Quina (FF9)
The Badass: Vincent (FF7)
Best Hair Stlye: Tidus (FF10)
Worst Hair Stlye: Wakka (FF10)
Hottest lady character: Rikku (FF10)
Ice Queen: Lulu (FF10)
Coolest creature-like character: Cait Sith (FF7)
Overated Character: Cloud (FF7)
Underated character: Zidane (FF9)
Worst Main Character: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Best Main Character: Cloud (FF7)
Worst Badguy: Seymour (FF10)
Best Badguy: Sepiroth (FF7)

You can add your own awards if you like. Also, the characters don't have to be from Final Fantasy or Square in general.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Quina = FF 8

Most Underrated Character-2d Chars
Coolest Character- Kain (FF IV)
Second Coolest- Locke (FF VI)
Best Spellcaster- Tellah (FF IV), Fusoya Close second
Best Duo- Palom/Porom FF IV

Posted by Acheron

Most Annoying Character- Lowen (Fire Emblem)
The Badass: Dak'kon (Planescape: Torment)
Best Hair Style: I don't fucking (Care)
Worst Hair Style: Everyone (Final Fantasy Series)
Hottest Lady Character: See Best Hair Style.
Ice Queen: See Best Hair Style.
Coolest Creature-Like Character: Morte (Planescape: Torment)
Overrated Character: Squall (FFVIII)
Underrated Character: Cecil (FFIV)
Worst Main Character: Squall (FFVIII)
Best Main Character: The Nameless One (Planescape: Torment)
Worst Villain: Seymour (FFX)
Best Villain: Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate II)

Posted by William

I did something similar to this before, so I'll just copy my previous post

Spoilers are marked. So highlight my post if you wish to read them.

Most normal:
- Sora, Kingdom Hearts. Just an ordinary boy who wants to see more of the world, unknowing what lies beyond his own little island. I see this as normal since a lot of kids I know want to get out there and see the world, yet they're a bit naive as to what lies out there. The dangers of the streets and the difficulties they will face once they leave their home. Also, the whole thing with his feelings towards Kairi. That's a little typical I think. And I swear that Sora reminds me so much of Jack (Majesty) *oscar*.

Most annoying:
- Rikku, FFX/FFX-2. I disliked Rikku as well, mainly because of her too cheery of an attitude. I hated using her in battles, and the voice acting was just overly annoying to the point where I couldn't stand using her anymore, so whenever I didn't have to, I didn't.
- Aeris, FFVII. I'm not really sure why, but I disliked her a great deal.
- Captain of the Thames, Xenogears. He wasn't all that annoying, but at one point I was like "Shut up already" whenever he'd do the "We...Are...Men...Of...The...Sea!" or whatever he did.
- Freya, Final Fantasy IX. Another one I just disliked for no reason at all really.
- Tidus, Final Fantasy X. I just disliked him because of not only his attitude, but the way he dressed kind of annoyed me a bit.

Most tragic:
- Cherenkov, Xenosaga. I felt sorry for him mainly due to his past.
- Rydia, Final Fantasy IV.

[SPOILER]Her whole village destroyed, and her mother killed.[/SPOILER]

- Kain, Final Fantasy IV. I felt sorry for him because...

[SPOILER]he loved Rosa, but she was in love with his best friend and they ended up getting married. Along with the being manipulated by Golbez, he had it pretty rough.[/SPOILER]

Sexiest:
- Shion, Xenosaga. The whole teacher/librarian look is so hot. And she's really cute as well.
- Lulu, Final Fantasy X. Dark hair, pale skin. And really cute.
- KOS-MOS, Xenosaga. She's really beautiful. Not really my type, but still looking good.

Bada**-est:
- Kefka, Final Fantasy VI. Amazingly insane, and very powerful as well. I mean he actually...

[SPOILER]succeeds in destroying the world, along with killing probably millions of people, gains the power of the statues AND becomes an angel of judgement/death (or something like that).[/SPOILER]

- KOS-MOS, Xenosaga. Just watching the first cutscene with her and the gnosis amazed me. Plus she can make guns just appear in her hands. That's pretty neat to say the least.
- Id, Xenogears. Nothing really needs to be said here.
- Sabin, Final Fantasy VI. BUM RUSH! Hehehe.
- Dias, Star Ocean II. He was just cool, calm, collected, and serious. And VERY powerful. He...

[SPOILER]just about annihilates Claude in the tournament.[/SPOILER]

-Lloyd, Legend of Dragoon. Can you say Whoa? This guy was just awesome. In the tournament...

[SPOILER]not only is he practically impossible to beat, but he also gains the powers of the Platinum Dragon to become the Platinum Dragoon, which is probably the best character/power I've ever seen in a game before. AND he's a wingly, so that's even better.[/SPOILER]

Most developed:
- Nearly every character in Xenogears and Xenosaga. I just think that to me, they were all the most developed characters in any game. Very intricate pasts.

Most interesting:
- Gogo, Final Fantasy VI. The mystery that surrounds Gogo, automatically makes me find him/her/it interesting. The storyline behind how you find Gogo and everything, just makes you think a little.
- chaos, Xenosaga. I'm interested in finding out more about him.

Best dressed:
- Lulu, FFX. I really like her outfit. It suits her.
- Shion, Xenosaga. Like I said before, the librarian/teacher look. I like it.

Favorite overall:
- Kefka, Final Fantasy VI. A villain who actually started out as a normal man, turned crazy. A general to the empire, and a lackey to the Emperor. By the end of the game...

[SPOILER]he's immensely powerful and a threat to the entire world. He even gets his own cult, and tower built in his honor, which I thought was really neat. Also, his one-liners. I love those...I find them a bit humerous, such as...

"I hate hate hate hate hate hate... hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE YOU!" - to Celes, after she stabs him in the gut instead of executing her friends.

"This is sickening... You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet! Prepare yourselves!" - During the final confrontation, as a reply to the heroes' clich

Posted by Tinkleheimer

**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**

I agree with you on Rydia for most tragic :(. I think Tellah was more tragic though, how he gave him self up for Anna.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Coolest Character: Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)
Lamest Character: Tidus (FFX)
Sexiest Character: Just about any rpg has a sexy lady in it
Weakest Character: Tidus (FFX)
Worst Hair Cut: chaos(Xenosaga)
Coolest Hair Cut: Sepiroth
Most interesting: Shion and her family(Xenosaga)
Coolest boss/bad: Id(Xenogears)

Posted by Riku

coolest hair style, personality, and overall coolest:riku(kh)
gayest: guy(ff2 dos)
hottest: rikku(ffx)
worst girl: yuna(ffx)
worst main charectar: yuna(ffx2)
best main charectar: tidus

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Most Annoying Character: Kid (Chrono Cross [ANNOYING BATTLE STYLE, WONT SHUT UP])
The Badass: Seifer (FF8)
Best Hair Style: Ark (Terranigma)
Worst Hair Style: Link (Hair, What hair?)
Hottest Lady Character: Lulu (FF10, Like William Said)
Ice Queen: Sheba (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
Coolest Creature-Like Character: Mog/Moog (Whatever you callem, FFseries)
Overrated Character: Cloud (FFVII)
Underrated Character: Ark (Terranigma)
Worst Main Character: Squall (FFVIII, Whine Whine Woe is me! Just Shut up Already)
Best Main Character: Felix (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
Best Villain: Sorceress Ultimecia (FF8, Who wouldnt think that with the name Ultimecia you werent badass)

Posted by Black_Wolf

[COLOR=Black]Most Annoying Character: Quina FF9
The Badass: Kain FFII (US) & Humphrey Suikoden 1/2
Best Hair Style: Agree W/ Acheron
Worst Hair Style: Agree W/ Acheron
Hottest Lady Character: Tifa FF7
Ice Queen: Agree W/ Acheron
Coolest Creature-Like Character: Umaro FF3 (US)
Overrated Character: Tidus FF10
Underrated Character: Gau FF3 (US) & Frog Chrono Trigger & Rudy Wild ARMs
Worst Main Character: Dunno
Best Main Character: Fei Xenogears
Best Villain: Kefka FF3 (US)
[/COLOR]