Ong Bak: The Thai Warrior

Posted by Spartacus_(AceT)

I've seen the trailers for this movie on tv, and OMFG, it looks so awesome. I've always liked martial art films and foreign films, and this movie, from what I've seen and read(not special effects, stunt doubles), this movie looks like the s--t. Plus its gotten great reviews so far.The movie actually came out a few years ago, but is being limited released this friday. Unfortunately, its only opening in like 70 theatres nationwide, 2 of which are in NYC. Idk if its worth a trip down to NYC to see this movie(i live about 50 miles from NYC), but it looks sooooooo sweet. If anyone else has head of this movie, tell me what u think.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Looks pretty **** awesome. When I saw the trialers I was pretty amazed. Some of the stuff you see makes it pretty hard to believe there are no wire invloved. Though I have read a few bad reviews. But I'm looking forward to it anyways.

Posted by Draxamus

I saw a TV preview for it, and have no idea what the hell it's supposed to be about.

Posted by Captain Falcon

I just saw that movie, it is f***ing awsome

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I saw a TV preview for it, and have no idea what the hell it's supposed to be about.

It's a pretty crappy storyline. A piece of a statue gets stolen, and the protagonist has to get it back and restore his villages honor. Pretty basic stuff. But that's not why you go see this movie. The storyline is only there to break up the fight scenes. And those fight scenes are why you go see it. They are simply amazing. Awesome movie.

Posted by Saruman

I wanted to go see this film the other night with my girlfriend, she said that she would rather see wedding date. Heh, Looks like I will have to find another way.

Posted by Spartacus_(AceT)

Saruman, men for the past 50 years have delt with the exact same dilemma you faced. I feel for u bro. If it wasn't for what's between their legs, and yea yeah, all that emotion, love, and passion...we'd never deal with their crap.

I'm kidding of course. It's not all about sex.....not all the time anyway lol ;)

Posted by Mixhael

It was already released on DVD and is available on ebay. My friend says its amazing and refuses to lend it to me.