Chobits

Posted by Tinkleheimer

I picked up Manga 1 today and think it is awesome so far. I thought it was going to be like a little digimon girl thing for kids, but it is a little digimon girl thing for ADULTS. It is really cool and funny.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Ive seen the entire anime and thought that it was great. I havent read the manga though but from what I hear its great. The story heavily relies on the line of loving something that your not supposed to. (Hideki is your average shmuck, and Chii is a superpowered computer)

My personal favorite episode is when Hidekis boss gives him a DVD player to borrow and says that Hideki should go rent some sexay movies.

And Chii is not really a Digimon girl, shes a Persocon or a walking, talking, "Living" computer.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Yea. That dvd thing was in the manga, funny as hell. I am definitely getting 2 and 3 on thursday.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

i just read the manga yesterday well the first 2 anyway. I think this is awsome . It's acualy the first manga I want to read becuse i'm not that big on manga in general.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I actually own all eight volumes of the manga and all of the series on my computer. Wait, that isn't owning

Nontheless, I enjoyed the series quite a bit, but thought that the manga was a little better. The show leaves some small things out.

Posted by Fate

Too many girly-parts and panty-shots for me, but it was certainly romantic.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I can't believe I watched the whole series. It was almost borderline. The animation and whatever story bored me.

Now wether the manga is good or not, I wouldn't know. I actually found a place to purchase mange. So yea :cool: Cept I probably will never read this one either :cool:

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Quoting Fate: Too many girly-parts and panty-shots for me, but it was certainly romantic.

Then don't get Warriors of Tao, that is what it basically is.

Posted by Fate

...I already did. :(

Posted by Tinkleheimer

How many have you gotten? I own 1 and 2 right now.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've seen all the anime episodes, and enjoyed it to an extent. I wouldn't really recommend it, nor watch it over again, though.

Posted by Xenos

Waste of my time. Sorry, I hate sappy ****. It was boring to me, I usually don't mind romance stories, though when someone feels a droid, it bothers me. I can't help but laugh at something Chi says at the very end when her little boyfriend says he wants her, "There are many things that I can't do." I snickered and ran a profile of all the little things in life about her.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I watched just the first two discs and thought it was dumb. The whole plot wasn't to my liking at all. You had this android girl with no common sense what so ever and this horMF guy that got all excited just by looking at women's underpants. Talk about not being able to control yourself. Yes some parts were funMF, but other times I found it to be really bland. It's not one I would recomend. It had to maMF parts with the main guy acting like a total idiot and making a fool out of himself.

Posted by nich

I really don't like it. It's the horny kid feeling a supercomputer droid that did me in. That is too wierd for my likings. And I hate romance stories, just so boring.

Posted by Vienna

I read some of the manga in the bookstore, It saved me money + I enjoyed it.
Now that's what I call life. <3

Posted by Caryatid

It was okay, I guess. Really tedious--they used a lot of the same phrases a lot, and it pandered more to showing Chii as a sexual being than anything else. I often wondered why CLAMP didn't just write a full-on hentai, rather than try to cloak it with a plotline.

Posted by Sable Wind

The manga is great. My friend has watched the anime and read the manga, and from what she tells me the anime screwed up the ending... so I'm not wasting my time with it. I loved the manga... it made me feel all warm inside. Plus I giggled. :)

*dies*

Posted by Azusa

It was okay. Not the best anime/manga ever, but certainly not the worst either.
The whole romance thing bothered me a little, don't know why. The only romantic manga I've ever gotten into was Mars. :dunno:

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Quoting Sable Wind: The manga is great. My friend has watched the anime and read the manga, and from what she tells me the anime screwed up the ending*

I've seen the anime becuase I couldn't find the 6th manga. I guess i'm a sucker for romance anime (Oh!my ***dess, Love Hina, so on and so forth)
I enjoyed the anime as well as the manga. Out of the what I read from the manga so far. I think I like The manga better. So it's only natural for the ending in the manga to be better as well. At least I hope it is.

Posted by Sorrow

I think the manga is much better than the anime

Posted by DarkBlade

I have seen the entire serries but seemed to have skiped a dvd. Didnt even notice it cause theres a flashback episode pretty early, Though the story line wasnt great and there wasn't in depth characters the show had 1 good thing
[color=Magenta]Chii ^^ [color=Black]Lined up with one of my favorite character. I became a fan of this little inocent and divoted girl. Now I bought artwork from conventions and even have a chii plush doll. My 2nd representitive anime Chobitzu
^^
I should ge tthe whole manga though..
[/color][/color]

Posted by Cmex28

i like chobits, it was VERY funny and chii' was very cute, and Hideki was funny as well.