Win a Free Game Competition Question/Poll

Posted by Gravitar

Easily put. Should I participate in this years contest or not?
I voted undecided. :)

GravitaR

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Yes you should, put the youngons in place.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You might as well not even use this poll to decide. As you can tell with the results, no one cares if you play or not since there not voting!!!! Translation: They want more competition. :D:D:D

I would vote, except I can't be in the competition.

Posted by Gravitar

I'm beginning to think that too Jesse. So far I've just limited myself to those that have either challenged me directly or taken one of my few scores down.

GravitaR

Posted by Jesse Smith

Think of all those that didn't vote as saying yes. They want more competition, so play away!!!! And they'll have no right to complain when you win the content again, since they didn't vote!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Gravitar

Quoting Jesse Smith: Think of all those that didn't vote as saying yes. They want more competition, so play away!!!! And they'll have no right to complain when you win the content again, since they didn't vote!!!! :D:D:D

I like your thinking Jesse. Zen might prove to be a tough cookie to crack though. You never know if someone new might come along like before.

Good luck to everyone.
GravitaR

Posted by ZEN

I voted yes actually. It would be interesting to have about 6 or 7 top contenders, and more people to keep pace with.

I know a couple of "super gamers" that could easily blitz half the high scores here, but I'm not sure if they'll compete or not (at least not until July or August).

Posted by Gravitar

Poll closed and I have to say I'm disappointed with the lack of votes. 9 People plus myself. Oh well, guess its time for the games to begin now that the forum has spoken!

On with the Show!
GravitaR

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]It's tougher than I thought.[/COLOR]