Crimson Skies help

Posted by Sudsy

I need a little help getting the online version of Crimson Skies working.It says I need a free download from msn games to run.When I press play at the menu,the message comes up.It also has a button that says OK that takes me to msn games.

Posted by William

I don't know anything about this Crimson Skies thing, nor much about MSN period...but it sounds to me like you need to get that free download from MSN games downloaded onto your computer, so try that.

Posted by Sudsy

That's the thing. I don't know how to.

Posted by William

Well, what exactly does it say?

Is it a full version or a trial version you downloaded?

You might have to download the update here:

http://www.microsoft.com/games/crimsonskies/downloads.asp

If that doesn't work, just follow the link it sends you to when you click OK in the game, and look around for anything that has to do with Crimson Skies.

Posted by Sudsy

either one,but I prefer the full version

Posted by Sudsy

I can't find the link to download the msn thing. The link you provided was the one I downloaded from.

Posted by Sudsy

OK I got the message. It says:Setup has detected that the required version of MSN Gaming Zone software is not installed on your PC.You will need this free software to play the trial version of Crimson Skies Trial online. Please click the OK button and setup will attempt to launch your web browser and take you to the msn gaming zone website now.

Posted by Sudsy

u still there?

Posted by William

Click OK, go to the website and search for the latest version of the MSN Gaming Zone software.

That's the best advice I can give you.

Also, for future reference, do not post back to back like that. If you want to add other details or say more things, just click "Edit" beside your post.

Posted by Sudsy

ok. thanks alot.