Replace Moderator

Posted by Sean Fury

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

The Pokemon Battle forum doesn't get much, if any activity anymore, but it'd be better to have a mod that would actually do something for the forum rather than someone just sit around on their lazy *** and do nothing.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah not you.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Majesty: Yeah not you.

You're obviously just trying to get the spot, Sean. Vox does good from what I've seen. Plus, the board's dead, if anything it should be deleted.

Posted by Admiral Ozzle

I think Sean Fury would be good... he would be better if he joined the Empire though. At any rate, MAKE HIM MOD!

Posted by sabre

Why it's still there is beyond me.

Posted by Chief Retwin

Mod someone who cares, Vox doesn't care

[quote]I don't care what happens in this part of VGC.
~Vox

SEAN FURY FOR MOD!

Posted by sabre

Make as many dumb accounts as you like, your opinion still counts for nothing.

Posted by Pit

Why does anyone want to mod that forum anyways?

Posted by Iris

I'm guessing this suggestion earns a huge no, with bold letters and a cute little eyeball inside the "o."

Posted by William

Quoting Pit: Why does anyone want to mod that forum anyways?

Either to genuinely help the forum, or to just become a mod, the only way possible (or maybe not so possible).

Posted by sabre

[quote=Iris]I'm guessing this suggestion earns a huge no, with bold letters and a cute little eyeball inside the "o."[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/sabredogsuplex/no-eyeball.gif[/IMG]

Sure looks like it.

Yeah, Sean, I really doubt you're ever going to mod.

Posted by Axis

[Quote=Announcement at the TOP OF THE FREAKING PAGE]What won't help you become a moderator:

* Asking if you can become a moderator.
* Raising your post count.
* Raising your reputation number.
* Posting constantly.
* Posting too seldomly.
* Hacking VGC.
* Being a "backseat moderator," telling all the mods where threads go as if they didn't have the capacity to make that decision on their own. hi junior senior
* Tricking newbies into giving you their passwords.
* Reminding everyone how much you wish you were a mod every other day.
* Disappearing for months.
* Being stupid.

:)

Posted by Klarth

It'll be a fun day on EmoForums before you mod anything, Fury.

Posted by Xenos

Hey Spammy, do you like your quiz?

Posted by Sean Fury

Whoa. I never asked for the spot you retards, I would NEVER want to moderate at VGC. The only reason I said anything was because I loved that forum at one point and I don't want to see it go down the ****ter. I was actually going to say MasterAsh could do it, but I don't think he's even here anymore.

Instead of announcing plans to become a moderator, I'm announcing that you're all...morons.

Posted by Hyper

Of course you'd say that. If nobody mentioned it, your last post would have been "And of course I get to moderate it lol :D"

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Hyper: Of course you'd say that. If nobody mentioned it, your last post would have been "And of course I get to moderate it lol :D"

No, actually for once, I had no plans to use reverse psycology, it was all of you that decided "omFG furRy wnt modasisz!!!11".

On a serious note, the forum may be dead, but maybe by putting a good moderator in place, it could become more active. Someone still has to like Pokemon that'd make a good mod, if any of the Super Mods here actually did their job, or cared for that matter, maybe this would work.

Posted by Hyper

Or we could always just delete it, ban you, and have a better time :)

Posted by sabre

Quoting Sean Fury: Someone still has to like Pokemon that'd make a good mod, if any of the Super Mods here actually did their job, or cared for that matter, maybe this would work.
I don't see any super mods who don't do their job. Some are on less frequently than others, yes, but they all do stuff. Just because they don't leave soft deletes all over the place doesn't mean they're doing nothing.

I'm always happy to clear out crap. Don't expect me to arrange tournaments or post at all, though.

[quote=Sean Fury]No, actually for once, I had no plans to use reverse psycology, it was all of you that decided "omFG furRy wnt modasisz!!!11".How is suggesting yourself reverse psychology, exactly? I'd really appreciate if you could inform me, I never heard about this definition of it.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Hyper]Or we could always just delete it, ban you, and have a better time :)
Is that before or after you get the metal rod stuck up your a[i]ss?

Of course, that's assuming we take the dildo out first.

Quoting Sabredog: I don't see any super mods who don't do their job. Some are on less frequently than others, yes, but they all do stuff. Just because they don't leave soft deletes all over the place doesn't mean they're doing nothing.

I'm always happy to clear out crap. Don't expect me to arrange tournaments, though.

I never asked you to just take charge of the forum, and I'm sure some of the Super Mods do their jobs, but instigating a rebellious reverse psychologic fix is much easier.

Anyway, I just want someone modding the stupid forum, I don't care who, just as long as it isn't overrun with spam.

Thanks for whatever you do Rob. : How is suggesting yourself reverse psychology, exactly? I'd really appreciate if you could inform me, I never heard about this definition of it.

Me: Oh no, I never want to be a mod.
Someone: Hmmm..
Me: Nope, not a mod.
Someone: Maybe you should.
Me: Nah, I shouldn't.
Someone: Maybe.
Me: Nah.
Someone: Yeah.
Me: K.

Something like that, it's work before, but that's not what I'm doing now.

Posted by sabre

I'll clear out my inbox; any problem with it, and I'll be right there as soon as I get online.

[edit: and right, gotcha. Sorry, I thought you were referring to something else.]

Posted by Sable Wind

I got a good chuckle out of this thread.

Posted by Draxamus

I vote to delete that god forsaken forum.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Iris: I'm guessing this suggestion earns a huge no...

That applies to anyone, case in point *points at self*.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: That applies to anyone, case in point *points at self*.

Do shut up. Sean's even worse than you, though.

Posted by Zeratul

Why cant the world be like this thread, everyone arguing, tensions rising, and eventually killing will start *sighs*

Posted by sabre

Yeah, killing stuff is so cool. I mean, the world would be a lot happier if everyone was dead.

Posted by Iris

Death is awesome...

*slits wrist and looks at the blood, intrigued.*

Posted by Shade

I love how Iris almost always inserts a secret message into her posts. :)

Oh, and Vox is fine as he is. The board doesn't really recieve much traffic, so modding somebody else would be pretty much pointless. And if normal mods aren't good enough, we bring in the S-Mod...Squad?

That was lame...

Posted by Sean Fury

Then I vote we just delete the stupid forum. Everyone is against it, so let's just get rid of it.

Posted by Shade

But think. This goes, then the forum goes downhill...and then trips and falls. Then I'm the *sshole who laughs on the side.

Posted by Crazy K

Really whats the point in modding a board that has nothing much less to it anymore. Sean Fury when you said that the mod who mods it now is lazy and wont do anything for that thread. Well the topic is nearly dead so it wont make a difference if you or anyone else mods it anyone, you wont have anything to do and therefore you will end up being the lazy one.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Crazy K: Really whats the point in modding a board that has nothing much less to it anymore, when the dude who mods is now (you say) is lazy. So wont you end up doing nothing for it aswell? Or anyone for that matter?

Again, I never said I wanted to mod.

And I already agreed that it should just be deleted.

Posted by Crazy K

But im not saying entirely you my friend, Im refering to anyone who wants to mod a board like that (basically A dead board). Sorry if I confused you there.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Crazy K: But im not saying entirely you my friend, Im refering to anyone who wants to mod a board like that (basically A dead board). Sorry if I confused you there.

Alright.

But anyway, back on the subject after the entire topic has been thrown out of proportion. I move for deletion of the Pokemon Battling board. I mean, I think even Jesse would agree, it's not even getting spam anymore. =/

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I say why while we're at it, we delete the Sim Battle forum as well.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Linkman: I say why while we're at it, we delete the Sim Battle forum as well.

Except that it gets activity that isn't meaningless crap. Like half of VGC.

Wait, why do I even give two shits? It's not like I even post outside of three threads. Do whatever the hell you guys want.

Posted by Iris

Quoting Sean Fury: Except that it gets activity that isn't meaningless crap.

lol!

These messages are losing their secrecy. Thanks a ton, post probers. >:O

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: lol!

Let me throw in some LMAO's and some ROFL's while I'm at it.

scrt message i can do it 2 sean fury is suck a dick lol i hope he doeznt hilite dis!

Posted by Prince Redon

Sean, if you hate VGC, why don't you just leave? From the way you speak it's like you hate VGC...So why don't you leave?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Lock thread. No one cares. [COLOR=DimGray]And I mean me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Prince Redon

*Locked, due to the lack of interest...*

Posted by Iris

I don't mind this being locked, but who did it?

Posted by Corrupt

That would be me.

Posted by Iris

Oh, thanks then.

Posted by sabre

Select "Edit Thread" from Thread Tools. Gives a moderation history.

Posted by Iris

I KNOW HOW TO! >:O