FFX help...

Posted by El Capitan

I'm trying to get the Celestial Mirror and im on the glowing path way, but to get to a certain area, theres a person in my way and he/she wont move. What do I do to fix this?

Posted by William

I haven't played the game in a long time, and don't remember much about it since I didn't like it all that much, but I did find this information - maybe it'll be of use to you?

I'm thinking that you don't have the Cloudy Mirror yet?

[quote=cheatplanet]10. The Cloudy/Celestial Mirror

The Celestial Mirror is one of the most important items in the game. It allows you to open the locked chests (hereby referred to as the Celestial Chests) which contain the Celestial Weapons, it also allows you to upgrade the Celestial Weapons with the Celestial Tokens. Without the Celestial Mirror, you have no access to these ultimate weapons.
The Celestial Mirror, however, has lost its power of the years, and is now known as the Cloudy Mirror.

Obtaining the Cloudy Mirror
To acquire the Cloudy Mirror, you must win the chocobo race in Remiem Temple. Please note, this is the race in Remiem Temple, not the race in the Calm Lands. You must come first in this race, it does not matter about collecting chests or hitting poles, as long as you are first to the finish line, you will receive the Cloudy Mirror.

Upgrading to the Celestial Mirror
Now that you have the Cloudy Mirror, you must help it regain its strength so that it can unlock your chests.
Take the Airship to Macalania Woods (south), and talk to the woman and child standing close to the Save Sphere. They will tell you that the boy

Posted by El Capitan

Awesome, I got it now. I just had to talk to the family to let me know that there son was missing. Also How do i get the Caldbolg?

Posted by William

This should help:

[quote]Tidus (Caladbolg)
Requirements: Sun Crest, Sun Sigil

You can obtain the Sun Crest from a chest at the area where you fought Yunalesca.

As for the Sigil, well... you have to endure hours after hours of annoyance and frustration. Anyway, to get it you have to race with the Chocobo Trainer in Calm Lands. You need to acheive a time of 0.0, that would mean getting 14 balloons and hitting only 1 bird, if you reach the finish line at 39 seconds or less. But it is better if you don't let any birds hit you. It is very important that you get 4 or better yet all of the balloons at the beginning of the race. As you progress however, getting the balloons will be significantly harder since it will be scattered randomly all over the track. Not to mention both the Trainer herself and the birds getting in your way. Good Luck!

Once you have both items, go to the northern area of Calm Lands and find a slope that leads below. Examine the glyph and use the Celestial Mirror there. You'll receive the Caladbolg.

Posted by El Capitan

This is probally going to be the last thing I will need help on, lol. Where do I go to fight "Overdrive Sin"? Thanks.

Posted by William

Whenever you finally have full access to the airship and are able to fly it around anywhere you want...(after you defeat Yunalesca at the Zanarkand Ruins - Cloister of Trials)

[quote] Back on the Airship, speak with Cid. You can now fly the thing to wherever you want. From the list of places to go though, select High bridge. Its time to fight. When you arrive, head forwards to the people there. Looks like things won't go too smoothly, and Sin is waiting for you. Prepare to battle! Just keep pushing onwards and fighting. After a battle, If you can move, just go forward and don't explore. Save whenever a Save Sphere pops up too.

You'll fight Overdrive Sin there, after Sins Fin, Sinspawn, and Sin.