Halo 2:Funny moments

Posted by Zeratul

EVERYONE whos has played halo 2 has had something funny happen,
I reamember one time i drove off a hill to run over some aliens, flipped the warthog, fell out, and then got crushed by it with my friend still in the turret

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=DarkRed]Yeah, I have a lot of funny moments. Like when three of my friends and I were playing multiplayer. Someone got in a Warthog, and we all threw two plasma grenades on it(for a grand total of 6) and the thing went flying over the canyon(it was Blood Gulch) Hilarious.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Alastor

Once while playing Live, I was in a Big Team Battle (Slayer) on Coagulation on the Red Team. It was about mid-battle and I was stuck on foot going to the enemy base. When I reached about the middle of the map, and I heard a Warthog. I turned around and a full enemy Warthog coming my way. They tried to run me over, but I jumped. The driver turned around and went practically into a donut spin trying to run me over, thus losing alot of speed. I hijacked the Warthog, tried to take off, only to have the former driver re-hijack it. About the time he started to take off, I did the exact same thing, except when I slung him out I actually managed to get away from him. I came back around and splattered him. Now, here's the really funny part. The passenger and the guy manning the turret were still in with me. :cool:

The turret guy just kept firing non-stop while spinning around, and the guy in the passenger seat was trying to shoot me. The passenger kept cussing wildly while the turret man kept saying "Hey, dude, why don't we go back over to Red base and see your team? I bet they'll be happy to see us."

Now for a second, shorter story. Three days ago we were playing Assault on Containment. I was passenger in a full Warthog that was about to explode. We were around the area infront of the enemy base where the rocket launcher is when our driver hit a rock and flipped the Warthog. As we all tried to get back in our former positions, a member from the Blue team ran past me. I started shooting at him with my SMG, but he beat me to the Warthog. Now, instead of trying to hijack it, he got in the passenger seat with our driver and gunner. Another thing I should point out is that he had the bomb. Yep, THEIR bomber tried to hitch a ride with US back to OUR base. That was hilarious. :cool:

Posted by Axis

I was on Live playing a custom CTF game on Waterworks. My friends and I got in the Warthog and my friend yelled "We're off to conquer the world!!!', right after he said I tried going on that bridge in the middle but instead I was going too fast and went right over and into the pond below killing ourselves. As soon as we respawn "Mike......you suck at driving."

Posted by Random

Well there was this one funny Time.. When I turned Halo 2 off... Oh yeah Good Times.. urg.. sorry i'm being an @$$. I didn't really have good Times.. All I remember is gay people cheating on XBL.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Playing Halo: CE on XBC with S0ul gave me some funny moments. Despite it being massively laggy due to our distances and bad hosts, we can still pull off some funny stuff.

One of S0ul's funny moments would be on Chill Out. I was up on the Needler spawn, had just jumped across the bridge and saw the Overshield spawn. I still had a bit of my shield left that wouldn't have depleted, so I jumped off the spawn and anit-crouched the fall. Unfortunately, the fall depleted my shields completely. More unfortunately, S0ul threw a random and dumb grenade from the rocket room that he didn't expect to hit me. And it did. He got the kill and didn't even know how.

Playing against S0ul (his host) on Dab][/b]mnation, I held Camo, OS, Snipe, Pistol, and full on each grenades by the top Plasma Grenade spawns. I zoomed in on the bottom Plasma spawns and saw him walking across the platforms. I snipe, miss, snipe, miss, snipe, miss, snipe, miss. All four shots missed. Then I look at the portal that I feel he'll inevitably come through, throw a Plasma, watch it sail through the air and land right on top of his head.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Krios: EVERYONE whos has played halo 2 has had something funny happen
Totally untrue. :(

'cept when I kill Skitzo when he's away (half of my kills). :cool:

Posted by Zeratul

heres something really weird AND funny that happened,
I was playin slayer on Coagulation with two of my friends (.Entity// and another person from my school). .Entity// was in a scorpian tank at the blue base, i was in a warthog, and my other friend was flying around in a banshee at the red base. .Entity// got out and i ran him over. I then parked the warthog next to the tank, got out, and shot them both with a rocket launcher. here's the cool part, the warthog blew up making the tank blow up, the tank then went flying over the level, hit my friend in the banshee, killing him.

Posted by cjs

every bodey who reads these i would like to remind yu there more funny when your actually there

Posted by Fate

Shut up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/Sacrilege%20Comics/Halo2experience7.jpg

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

One of my favorite things to do with Sean (Krios) is when were playing Delta Halo on Co-Op, theres a small glitch when you first get the Scorpion, after youve lowered the bridge and your teammate gets the Wraith, drive the Scorpion to that small outcrop of rocks right next to the path that leads down to the building. Park the Scorpion next to those rocks and wait for your partner to come close behind you, begin moving the Scorpion and have your partner boot the Wraith into your rear, causing the Scorpion to spin wildly, Explode and most likely kill the person that is in the Wraith.

Also on the same level, Sean and I have a small liking to attatching plasma grenades to each others face after we scream either "Hey! You Got Somethin on you!" or "Hay! Wanna Mentos?"

Another, quite fun thing that we do on the Coagulation map is to park the Wraith, Scorpion or Ghost on the small outcrop of rocks beside one of the bases (I cant remember which one it is, Im sure youll know which base it is) and to "Snipe" with the cannons with them. Most of the time they just scream "Where the Hell did that come from" or they Attempt to snipe you out while their doom is screaming across the level to meet them.

One of my favorite things to do to Sean, Pat and Cameron on Coagulation, is to "Long Range Rocket Snipe" or LRRS for short. It you fire and they get all like "WTF are you shooting at" when about 3 minutes later BAM! Smoked out of the Sniper hole on the rocks with a rocket that seemed to come from nowhere!

Oh yea, almost forgot one of my favorite moments, On Zanzibar Ive managed to get the Gauss Warthog up to the platform that you usually jump from to get to the Rocket Launcher/Sniper Rifle spawn point. Firing wildly as your opponents as they come ripping around the corner of the windmill ring.

EDIT: Reason: Forgot one

One of the times that we did 3 player at Seans house, we were playing Midship when out of the blue we just hear Pat say "Hey, DumbAss Look behind you" followed by Sean blowing me in the a** with a rocket. Sean turns to me and says "You shouldda been used to looking behind you by now, you seem to do it every night" All I said was WTF and laughed at his horrible attempt of saying that Im GHEY! Even though Im not

Posted by GreyFox36

Once I was playing online in Headlong with me and a lot of my buddies and I got in warthog and we were playing capture the flag and my friend had the flag and got in and I was driving him and there was another guy in the hog with us so I drove the hog right into the water and killed the flag carrier, that other guy, and sadly... myself.

Then another time we were playing on Headlong online and we had about 12 or 13 people and there were no shields, nades, and brute shots, so we all got to the end of the bridge thing, we all wasted our brute shots up in the air then ran over to were they were landing and comittted mass suicide by catching all of the brute shots from the air. It was awesome.

Posted by epeefolk

There was one time on halo 2 when I went up this little elevator thingy, knowing that nearly the entire blue team was at the top waiting for me only for me to get up there and throw a plasma grenade on the sword guys head obviously blinding his screen when he started running around in circles, his friends not moving, most likely laughing at him. Then the blinded sword guy started going right towards his friends. His friends were yelling at him not this way! Not this way! When he blew up in the middle of his friends killing them all resulting in me getting a triple kill, which was sweet!

Posted by speedemon35

I have a pretty hilarious one.
I can't really recal inl wich map it was but i was playing online with couple of ppl and we had warthogs and the huge spaceship(forgot its name) avaiable in the map. We also found a little trail that lead into a mountain with an "opening" in the end(we managed to pass through walls so it wasntreally an opening but you get the point) It was possible to lead the warthog into there so you could jump with it. One guy was piloting the spaceship and he wasn't aware that we had the warthog. We manage to time it right and drive as fast as possible. The spaceship is flying by and we managed to send the warthog flying and crashing right into the middle of the spaceship. The guy piloting the ship was like WTF was that? We just bursted out laughing cause we caught him totaly by surprise. There was no way a warthog could have come out of nowhere LOL just like that.

It was a pretty funny bug at the time

Posted by Mini Rebew

once, someone was shooting me from behind and i quickly turned around and randomly threw a plasma grenade that stuck him. And its always funny to randomly throw a grenade in a room and get at least a double kill.

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange] When I rammed a pedestrian with a Wraith, and his dead body flew about 200 yards and hit another player.

Enuff Said.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by AvatarAirbender

1.)i was on foot with a sniper rifle and my friend was in a ghost he revs up the hill to run me over i jack it he falls and the ghost hits him and he dies. 2.) i was on foot and so was my friend and he was in a turret in headlong and he was trying to shoot me down but i was dodging them soo he was preoccupied w/ someone else, i went in the building behing him and i said " Hey Adam, watch this" so he looks on my screen and i kill him with the energy sword that i got in the building. 3.) i was in a banshee in headlong and i found a secret place way up high and i got out of the banshee and it started to fall so i went after it to get in it before it fell, and as i was falling my friend was trying to steal it and i shot him in the head with a sniper rifle on my way down all the way to the ground and he died, and i got in my banshee and got back and started sniping people!

Posted by Flounder

any time soul makes fun of *******s in matchmaking....screaming, uncontrollably cursing, little kid voice, and the classic FADGET!!!

Posted by Sean Fury

I just made a thread like this at Game Wire. That's weird.

Quoting Sean Fury at [url: www.wireforums.com]So[/url], the other night Lightning and Yokotama5 (Dylan and Lon, respectively) were over my house and we did a system link. Dylan and Lon split-screening the biggest TV and myself on the smaller, yet still big, TV. So, we started off in Containment, and these weren't serious games, we were just messing around, so these were the settings:

Title: Kill By Numbers
Weapons on Map: Random Set
Primary Weapon: Random Set
Secondary Weapon: Random Set
Vehicles on Map: Default Set
Kills/Frags/Points to Win: 50

And the rest of the stuff was set to normal. I'm the best of us three, Lon is second, and Dylan is third, so they believed by teaming up they could beat me: the ending score was 50 to 27 (Lon got 25 kills, Dylan got 2).

Anyway, onto the funny moments. Obviously, the easiest way across the map was either the Warthog or the Banshee, or Ghost, so the first thing they tried was the Banshees. Big mistake. I grabbed the active camo, and grabbed the rocket launcher in the cave, locked on, and took them both out. However, Lon thought it would be easier to jump out before he blew up. The mistake here was, that the Banshee fell ontop of him and killed him. Tee-hee.

Then, they decided to go in a more...direct approached, and hopped inside of the Warthog, now this is my, Sean Fury's, trademarked move. Dylan and Lon drove back and forth across the map looking for me, obviously not glancing at their radar or they would of seen me grabbing the active camo (they couldn't hear me get it either, because I make explosions and noise before I do so no one can tell and they don't get suspicious either). Now, they decided to stop and stock up on weapons and ammo, a big mistake. See, their style was, Lon drives and Dylan is the gunner, well, who is in the passenger seat? Sup, that's me. So, the two are driving around looking for me, while I might add, I am hysterically laughing in my chair, and they can't help but question why.

Suddenly, my active camo starts to fade, and Dylan notices a green Master Cheif sitting in their Warthog (they were red)! So, Dylan bursts into laughter, causing Lon to be confused, he then notices, freaks out and crashes the Warthog, causing it to kill us all.

Later in that same game, I'd be seen tossing grenades at the Warthog's wheels as they drove full-speed at me, only to be blown in frontflips into wall and pummeled with the Brute Shot.

Alright, that wasn't as funny as this next game. Backwash. Same rules, same teams, same people. Dylan doesn't watch his radar, so I ran up behind him with the Energy Sword, and I was about to make the kill...then I noticed he couldn't see me. So, I continued following him. After a few minutes, Lon caught sight of me, and began laughing, just laughing and laughing, until I stuck Dylan in the *** and ran away. He still didn't know what happened until he blew up (couldn't see the glowy grenade).

Later, Lon decided to quit, and so it was the final kill for me vs. Dylan, and he found a hiding spot in one of the walls (the base-like areas that are used as respawn points that have that robot-energy-weapon thing, the heat-wave thing). So, I run in about to hack him up, and of course, he turns the other way to say something to Lon as I run into his face. I don't attack, but instead run around behind him when Lon yells "Watch out!" I wait a little bit, when Dylan gets curious as to where I went, I Death Lunge and win.

I love Halo2. =)