Wallpaper Download sub-forum

Posted by Roger Smith

I was thinking that VGC should have a Download sub-forum inside the Graphics forum. Wallpapers that members make would go there. GE does it and I've made a couple wallpapers for them. I think it'd be cool to see what everybody can do, plus it'd be supporting VGC.

Posted by Klarth

No. We're okay, thanks. Graphics are a pretty minor part of vgc.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

At GE they also do a wallpaper contest...:)

Posted by The Judge

It'd still be interesting, and not a very hard thing for Jesse to do.

Posted by Skitzo Control

As I said I would, I back this up.:)

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Majesty: No. We're okay, thanks. Graphics are a pretty minor part of vgc.

I suppose your right Majesty. Thought it would be cool to have contests :D

Posted by William

I agree with Roger. However, I think it would be better if it wouldn't be restricted to just wallpapers. Maybe have any member-made graphics resources and/or pre-made graphics put there - such as brushes, wallpapers, pre-made sig backgrounds, website backgrounds, and so forth.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Make a thread for it in Arts and Graphics. There doesn't need to be a whole forum for such a thing. I do like the Wallpaper contest thing though.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ok, there could be an official thread for it in Graphics. It'll have to be sticked. Good idea Linkman.

Posted by Iris

What Linkman said. If you want to make a contest, just sticky it in the forum, don't bother making a sub-forum.

Posted by Hyper

I tried doing a contest before and there was no interest. A sticky is fine for wallpapers though, just edit the original post with links to new ones.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Last I checked, there was a 'Arts and Graphics' board that you can post them on. That's like asking for a Pong board! :D