GTA: San Andreas WEIRD & WONDERFUL

Posted by Da Masta

Interior Universe:go to the gym in Ganton (1st city) and kill all 4 people.
Do the jeypack cheat and walk into the yellow marker at the door.
When you are standing in the marker fly up with the jetpack and dont stop till you go through the roof of the gym into total blavkness.then land on the roof.
Go 2 blocks eastwards and land on or near the yellow marker.
You should appear in a motel, do the jetpack cheat again and fly into the interior universe where secret shops and weird things are.
Please report back if this works(i go all the way out the roof and stuff but i cant find next yellow marker.
Also...
Please post any weird findings like bigfoot, leatherface cj moms ghost... and say how to get there.

Posted by sandspider

bigfoot is definetly fake, cjs mum is in the grove street house at exactly 0:04,
and if you go to top of mnt. chilliad get cycling skill get on bike but dont do challenge do parachute cheat and launch of the ramp on the left bail from bike and pull parachute you will respawn at the top of mount and you can never fall of bike until you get of twice.

Posted by inequity

[QUOTE]BIGFOOT/ is not in gta apparently this myth was stated on Halloween as a joke don

Posted by original gangst

hey that one above is my info i published it on the supercheats website. well at least its getting some use.

Posted by Shakyl

Hey U guys know thta San Andreas is now Adult Only not Mature????!!!!