XBOX360

Posted by Yoshikiller483

I have been looking at the upcoming games for the XBOX360 and they all look great. By far the one thats going to be one of the best is the Perfect Dark game. But, there is one concern on my mind that what will the price be for the XBOX360. Even if its a lot cash or around 400 dollars would you buy even if it was expensive or cheap. For me it would have to depend. But it is looking to be a good next gen console and surely will beat the PS3 in mind in the graphics department. But it all depends on the price for me but what will make you buy it?

Posted by Random

I'll buy it for a few reasons. Games being one. Graphics I could care less about but I know they'll be beasty. I don't know whether the XBox360 will beat the PS3 hardware wise. So far the PS3 has better Processor but the Xbox360 has better RAM and HD. So we'll see I suppose. I'm not voting...

Posted by Axis

I'm not voting, either. As for me on the Xbox 360, I already have $92 down on it. As for games I have already pre-ordered Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo: Elements of Power, and Project Gotham Racing 3. I'll also be pre-ordering Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Ghost Recon 3.

Why am I buying the system? It comes out first for one, the games interest me, all my friends are getting and Xbox Live is a blast.

Posted by johnnyjy2k

me an me mates ave ad a discussion witch is better ps3 or xbox360 xbox is winning right now. wot u think.

Posted by Axis

[B]Well it comes down to opinion, really. The Playstation 3 comes out in March 2006 I believe or even later. If you had to choose between the two you have to look at what both systems can do, the price, what kind of games you like to play, and what you think you will have a better experience with. As for me I've looked at all of those and think the 360 is looking better as of now. Although it may not seem completely fair since I haven't seen a huge amount of games shown for the PS3, I'm taking my chances with the 360.[/b]

Posted by Random

Yeah I personally like the 360 over the PS3. At least for now. I'm not saying I won't buy a PS3 but it doesn't look too tempting as of yet. The Revolution is another i'll have to buy. But yeah i'll go with the 360 first. Probably go down in release date order. I can't wait for Oblivion!

Posted by Zeratul

I want it for the games, they look awsome:deadpokem:

Posted by boomstick

Games, of course.

Posted by Reaper

All of the above.

Posted by JMT

All of the above, slight emphasis on games and price.

Posted by Mini Rebew

halo 3....and sooner if another good game comes out for it.

Posted by Random

If I was a hair more Evil I'd de Rep you some Mini.. Halo 3 will probably be cool for a week and lose it all. Halo 1 was really fun, Halo 2 Got Old Fast, and Halo 3 will probably be no better than 2.

Posted by kinco

The 360 is the clear winner as far as titles go. Quake 4, Unreal Tournament 2007, Halo 3, FFXI, and the list goes on! The only PS3 game that caught my eye at E3 was Killzone, but there are some rumors going around that that trailer wasn't real-time.

Posted by Mini Rebew

Quoting SomebodyRandom: If I was a hair more Evil I'd de Rep you some Mini.. Halo 3 will probably be cool for a week and lose it all. Halo 1 was really fun, Halo 2 Got Old Fast, and Halo 3 will probably be no better than 2.

i still play halo two at least every other day on xbl....the problem is, i cant get into any other xbox games because non of them are better than halo.

Posted by bmasterx

sup peeps sup ruben

Posted by Axis

bmasterx, this isn't a chatroom, it's a posting forum. Post on the topic and don't just say "hi" to everyone and then end your post.

Posted by Random

Quoting Mini Rebew: i still play halo two at least every other day on xbl....the problem is, i cant get into any other xbox games because non of them are better than halo.

I disagree. Halo 1 was great and all and Halo 2 wasn't too bad but they aren't my favorite Xbox Games. Anyone who buys an Xbox for Halo is rather dumb. You've got to find other games as well ^_^

Posted by Philsdad

Whether or not I decide to buy it will depend on what kind of modding can be done to it.

Posted by Random

Urg.. Don't Mod. I used to Mod back in the Day. I had a Moded Playstation and I always rented games, burned them.. It was highly Illegal.

Posted by Axis

Hm, I wonder if Microsoft will have any way of preventing modding. Probably not. But I'm sure you'll be able to do alot of new features with a modchip, Philsdad.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Urg.. Don't Mod. I used to Mod back in the Day. I had a Moded Playstation and I always rented games, burned them.. It was highly Illegal.

Pretty ****ty reason not to mod. Though modding can be more than just playing burned games.

Posted by Random

True but I know if I Mod anything else I'd get back into it. I know someone who was caught for that.

One good thing about Moding an Xbox, is that my Brother can play PS2 games on an XBox. Haha pretty F***in sweet if you ask me.

Rofl and I mock those who try to Mod a ps2 to play xbox games... Fags..

Posted by Philsdad

The Xbox has enough trouble playing N64 games at 100% speed, and I have yet to see a good PS2 emulator for it. It is excellent for playing NES, SNES, Genesis etc. games however, and it's a lot nicer to be able to play them on an actual TV like the original systems, than on a computer screen. The only reason I'll buy an Xbox 360 is if it emulates PS2 perfectly, since Xbox already does everything else pretty well. And hopefully, I won't need to get a modchip, as softmods are always a nice cheap alternative. (UXE Softmod for Xbox is the greatest thing ever.)

Posted by hey

Halo 3 is why im buying it.

Posted by Random

You buy a Console for 1 Game? Halo 3 may be a great game don't get me wrong, but for buying one for 1 Game would just be... DUMB.

Quoted post: You buy a Console for 1 Game? Halo 3 may be a great game don't get me wrong, but for buying one for 1 Game would just be... DUMB.

Not really. For example, I was unsure of buy an Xbox whn it first came out, but once Ninja Gaiden was annonced, it was all the reason I needed to get one. A certain game can help determine whether the console is really worth it, and you can gor from there.

Posted by Flounder

Quoting SomebodyRandom: You buy a Console for 1 Game? Halo 3 may be a great game don't get me wrong, but for buying one for 1 Game would just be... DUMB.

word thug....if you base it on one game and no other goods games come out, pray that you REALLY like that game and it will never get boring

Posted by Random

Yes... The Replay Value would have to be Extreme... I bought my Xbox wanting to play Oddworld Munch's Oddysee, Fusion Frenzy, NFL Fever 2002 and Halo.. It wasn't for any one game. Now the Xbox Library is excellent and full of games to play. But buying a console for 1 game would be pointless... It'd be like Reliving my Gameboy Days.. Buying a Gameboy because I wanted to play 1 game so bad.. Wasn't worth it but oh well.. I have learned from that mistake.

Posted by Kman.

I put "other".

My reason:: It's XBOX. Why not? Graphics will be phat. Games will be phat. Everything about it will be phat. I'm gonna buy it.

Posted by {HOG}willhall

i voted games for it cause i want halo 3!!!

Posted by Random

I must say the Games coming for the 360 are looking really nice. Not just that but series on it.

think about it.. You'll have your final fantasy games, resident evils, Halo's, perfect dark, etc. I mean it seems awesome.. All these awesome games coming to the 360 on top of games already coming out. I think Microsoft sales will boost. I strongly believe 360 sales will be far higher than Xbox sales were.

Posted by Neox

lol, 0 votes for price.

Posted by GameMiestro

I wont be buying it. The difference between the XBox and the XBox 360 is so small that the 360 should just be an upgrade set for the original. And cost $250 less...

Posted by rex-tc

I'm really just buying it to see something different in games. They better really push the envelope concerning graphics, physics, and AI.

------------------------
http://freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=xbx11720423vuTE0

Quoted post: I'm really just buying it to see something different in games. They better really push the envelope concerning graphics, physics, and AI.

It won't. That probably won't happen for a few years.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Rofl and I mock those who try to Mod a ps2 to play xbox games... Fags..

I doubt sexual orientation has anything to do with modding.

Posted by rex-tc

I would say a combination of graphics and games. I mean Gun might be a fun game but it look like crap.

Posted by Mmm.... GOOD!!!

I preordered mine for uhmmmm... b/c i had the extra money.

Posted by Random

Quoting boomstick: I doubt sexual orientation has anything to do with modding.

I s'pose your right.