Favorite SSB move?

Posted by Zeratul

I like Ganondorfs jump move that explodes the person who you grab, and hist powered-up punch move

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

SHL
Wavedash
Foxtrot

SHUFFLE

Yea, applied on most characters, and SHL on falco. Most UAIRS, except bowser, and most FAIRS with some exceptions like yoshi.

Bombdrops near the edge with bowser and yoshi, and shines with falco for extreme combos, and infinite shines with fox for... a clost to infinite combo to instant death at edge, or infinited combo on a wall. I can't perform an infinited on the ground though with dairs. Yea :(

Posted by Mystic Hero

I like move combos better than than just moves. Sure you have some cool looking moves out there, but if you can tie them with a grab or other smash attack it does tons of damage and looks cool. I personally love Falco's down brag followed by a Down B shield and then a finishing down airial spike. If performed with good timing and at the right point on a stage, preferably the edge, this makes a good KO move.:)

Posted by Richaod

Marth's mid-air forward slash. :)

Posted by speedemon35

Just about all of the power moves:P
Mewtwos huge energy ball, Ganons power punch, pikachus huge electric shocks, Roy and his bomb sword....

Posted by Sapphire Rose

MewTwo's throws. But I'd have to agree with Mystic, combos are just so much cooler.

Posted by Ant

Mario and his cape. I love to cape people as they atempt to grab onto the ledge. It's so cheap :)

Posted by DarkBlade

Links Up B! (Som1 had to say it...) It does work wonders for noobs though... why..?

But really, Links bombs. I can pull of combos I didnt even know I had done.. for.. it.. with, the person who didnt know.. it.. ? somthing...... ya... *Eeeeellipsis*

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I like Roy's right B move, Double Edge Dance. I also like his down B move, Counter.*rubs nose* heh....You can't be TOO careful in battle.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I like to suck people in my mouth (when I'm Kirby) and then fall off the edge of a level. Before I die I spit them out of my mouth. They die, and I manage to float back up without dying. LOL. It's so cheap. But it's friggin awesome.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Cold Fire: Mario and his cape. I love to cape people as they atempt to grab onto the ledge. It's so cheap :)

Not cheap, fair. Even with that cape, it doesn't always work, and it still doesn't balance the bad from mario. Yea, wavedash stfu.

Quoting Takuya Kanabara: I like Roy's right B move, Double Edge Dance. I also like his down B move, Counter.*rubs nose* heh....You can't be TOO careful in battle.

ENN EEh OOH

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: I like to suck people in my mouth (when I'm Kirby) and then fall off the edge of a level. Before I die I spit them out of my mouth. They die, and I manage to float back up without dying. LOL. It's so cheap. But it's friggin awesome.

Lol, I love it when like people pick kirby on me and think the suck move will work. Then they see it doesn't and say I cheat. Lol, thats so awesome. Yea, it doesn't work LOL.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.1: Lol, I love it when like people pick kirby on me and think the suck move will work. Then they see it doesn't and say I cheat. Lol, thats so awesome. Yea, it doesn't work LOL.

[COLOR=Yellow]Yeah, DK's forward grab is a lot more efficient as a kamikaze attack.[/COLOR]

Posted by Mini Rebew

i love Dr.Marios "Pimp Hand" forward A when hes in the air, that and Zelda's thunder kick

Posted by Project ShadowX

My favorite move is Luigi's running A move. His Fists of Fury. I always give my friends a warning before I do it. I tell them "I'm going to put these hands on you!" They usually head off in the opposite direction that I'm heading in or they go to a higher or lower platform depending on the stage.

Posted by FerreTrip

Well, if you mean most over-used, I'd have to say Mewtwo's up-throw. FWOOMFWOOMFWOOM WHEEEEEEE...I love it! That and Shadow Ball. Good finisher if you do it right.

Posted by Ch

My favorite move would have to be any of Kirby's attacks. The Vaccuum is great, the sword is very useful in slicing them in the air, and the rock drop thing is so usefull when trying to crush opponents.

Posted by Iris

Lightning kick, Farore's wind, and both Zelda and Shiek's Down-A smash.

Oh how I love to use lightning kick and farore's wind in a combo. Send some one far of the edge. Go after them, Lightning kick them, and use farore's wind to get back.

Yeah, there's a reason those are all Zelda moves. D:

Posted by psp

Samus's grab and missles. I can just do the same moves the whole match. I do some A attacks, then i grab and throw the enemy off the edge, Then when they are in the air, i shoot missles at them.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

Roy's charged move. 7h47 pwns 3v3ry n00b 0n t3h b10ck

Posted by Text Attraction

When you get to hit people with frying pans and golf clubs with peach, especially when it's charged. It's just a lovely way to go I think~.

Posted by Arczu

Hmm... I guess that Peach has one of the better hard hitting Down-A Smash. Nail a big character with that... nice.

No, seriously, in the hands of a pro, Peach could be a deadly smasher. There's nothing better than smacking people with an iron pan.

Posted by Ch

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: I like to suck people in my mouth (when I'm Kirby) and then fall off the edge of a level. Before I die I spit them out of my mouth. They die, and I manage to float back up without dying. LOL. It's so cheap. But it's friggin awesome.

Hahaha just the way you typed that made me laugh. I'm definitely use that move against -Shadow- next time we play.

Posted by Richaod

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by OoO_Bubbles_OoO

coolest looking - fox's backwards throw when throws them then shoots him with his gun (= but my favourite move for doing damage is probably the smash attack with a star rod, if you get them with the rod and the star that shoots out you can do like 40%+ damage

Posted by naughtydogy

i like ness's pk thunder move because he rams people when he uses it

Posted by Red

I like Link's down A slash, and his up B one because you can twirl around with up B and if you hit it in the air it could do major damage, and once enough damage is done hover over your enemy and downfall on them with Down A to send em flying

Posted by Colonel

I don't know what its called but with Shiek when you hit the C-Stick up she crosses her hand in an X and slashes.

Posted by T. G. CID

The best Move is METEOR SMASH Its when you jump with captain falcon and press down and A

Posted by Zeta

Fox's forward B move. Its fast, so opponents have very little time to react.

Posted by Colonel

Hey, whats everyones prefered pokemon. Mines electrode, i sometimes play as Jigglypuff and make them fall asleep right beside him just before he explodeds.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Peach Downsmash.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Hey, whats everyones prefered pokemon. Mines electrode, i sometimes play as Jigglypuff and make them fall asleep right beside him just before he explodeds.

Make a different thread for that instead of hijacking this one.

Posted by Ant

Whatever ****ing move this is...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/mariopunch.jpg[/IMG]

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3:

Lol, I love it when like people pick kirby on me and think the suck move will work. Then they see it doesn't and say I cheat. Lol, thats so awesome. Yea, it doesn't work LOL.

Actually it does work ;)

You can't walk...but if you're really close to the edge Kriby can jump once.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Actually it does work ;)

You can't walk...but if you're really close to the edge Kriby can jump once.

I have a better idea. Just grab their arse when you are at the edge and suicide. Hell that doesn't work either, but it just looks cool. :cool:

Posted by santaclausdude

KIRRRBYY!!! Definitely gotta be kirby's suck. Woo! Pink vacuum cleaners are in!

Quoting santaclausdude: Pink vacuum cleaners are in!

Word. :cool: