is san andreas better than vice city

Posted by gameboy5

i want to know from you guys what is better i think san andreas because you can swim,climb,eat and you choose the clothes you wear but what do you think is the best

Posted by Zeratul

I plainly like san andreas because its 10 ****ing times biiger then vice city
(more room, more havoc:))

and the two player mode, thats always a laugh

Posted by Ch

Well, I would lean more on to San Andreas, but Vice City had a kick *** plot, deep characters, and of course, better gun sound effects. I also liked the Vice City graphics more, mainly because the game was small enough to put large detail into things. Look at the Cuban Hermes. Dear Lord, I feel like I'm right there filming it drive. It's so shiny. I also liked the gangs in Vice City better. Also, I liked the idea that Vercetti was a mobster not a gang banger. The whole tough Italian thing makes it better for me. Overall I'd say I'd like Vice city over San Andreas.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I think San Andreas is a TINY bit better..... GTA3 was the best one in my opinion.

Posted by Crazy K

Well SA is much better then VC in my opinion, but GTA 3 is way better against both. Reason is, I think its more chalenging. And it has a much better stoy then SA. VC had a great story and so does SA. But SA and VC were way to easy to beat.

Posted by Axis

I liked San Andreas better. But nothing beats GTA 3, IMO anyways.

Posted by omegga

erm i liked SA, but it was too long so i never got round to completing it, so i cant really say which i think is better yet, but i think i prefered VC

Posted by Crazy K

Actually it does not seem that long. I could probably beat it in one day if I played it none stop. Nontheless SA is an ok game. GTA 3 is much better then both VC and SA because it was new to us all when it first came out.

Also it was way more challenging then both GTA SA and GTA VC. VC I think is much harder then SA actually.

I got a little story for you guys. I was almost done with SA and all that. One day I got a demo in the mail. I played it. Then I swithced back to SA. It started from the begining of the game. Me and my bro were outraged. So we found out our files off of our memory card were all gone. So we had to rebeat it. Well it was extremely easy. We got past the game in like 3 or 4 days.

But nontheless it was easy and fun to do all over again.

Posted by Zeratul

The latter two were ok, but gta3 was the best. Simply beacuse it intoduced 3-d gta to the world. Plus you didnt have the buisness of goin into houses n stuff. Simple kill on da street:bash2:

Posted by William

Out of San Andreas and Vice City, I chooce Vice City.

The reasoning behind this is even though San Andreas may have had more stuff added to the game, such as eating and swimming for example; Vice City appealed more to me. San Andreas was more of a "gangster" style game, seemingly directed more towards the african-american audience. Also, the soundtrack is pretty awful. The eating gets annoying after a while as well. There are a lot of things I do not like about SA, and to be honest...I can't even play it. I mean, I can, but it's just so...awful.

Sometimes, less IS more.

By the way, I agree with the rest of you. GTA 3 was better than both VC and SA.

Posted by Zeratul

Id rather do missions then watching what i eat and excercising

Posted by Crazy K

Yet you have to eat or you will starve then die. You dont have to excersize, but if you feel like doing your best in the game, its best that your not too overweight.

I have to agree with Willaim, I like VC's music way more then SA's. SA's gets kinda old, but nontheless there are some good songs to listen too, wile playing the game. VC is by far better in the music area because there is just more better classics to listen too.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]San Andreas is a much better game than Vice City. The map is roughly 5 times bigger and a lot more fun to drive around in than Vice City. The gameplay is also superior in every way, including the ability to finally swim. The soundtrack is also a lot bigger.

Having said all that, i personally like Vice City much, much more. The story, the city of Miami, the homage to Scarface, the music (Billie Jean!), and the character Tommy Vercetti all had a cooler impact on me than San Andreas.[/COLOR]

Posted by cjs

SAN ANDREAS IS BETTER THAN VICE CITY

Posted by vgmaster13

San Andreas had a bigger map and more cars and you could swim and become fat or muscular and i can keep going on about SA but GTAIII is still better just because of how challening it was and the story line.

Posted by Jerry Rice

I'd go with GTA:SA, better plot, more action, more places to go