Friends

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Does anyone still watch this? I've just started to, a few months ago, and already own Seasons one through six. It's absolutely hilarious, and it's a shame I'm only discovering it now. Anyways, it's quickly become my favourite show, and I'm sad to see it end.

Posted by brownoystercult

Believe it or not, I haven't seen a single episode from this show. But what I do know, is that my mom creates clothes for the show. Namely for Jennifer Aniston. No joke.

Posted by Pikamon

Well, seeing as how the show has been off the air for about a year, I doubt she still 'makes' their clothes (sorry, just giving you a hard time ;) ).

I love the show. It's got a quality to it that I just can't place. I used to never watch it, but ever since my roomate started buying the dvd's, I can't help but watch the show. I guess since I've been following it from start to finish, and the plot is rather constant, it seems more interesting than when I would just catch random episodes on tv.

Posted by Crazy K

I watched it a few times, but I really did not like it. Definetally not a favorite show of mine. but nontheless its a great show to watch to get a few laughs off of it.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I am not a fan.

Invader Zim > Friends

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Pikamon: Well, seeing as how the show has been off the air for about a year, I doubt she still 'makes' their clothes (sorry, just giving you a hard time ;) ).

Well, more specifically she has her own clothing business and part of the cast from friends wore her shirts.

Posted by kinco

I usually catch the episode that airs after The Simpsons goes off. I can't say it's my favorite sitcom, but it definately provides me with the occasional laugh.

Posted by omegga

friends is by far my favourite show, the writing of it is just geniouse.
i was really sad to see it go, but i'd rather it go off the air then become old boring and repetative... they ended it at just the right time!! and what an endin!!

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Angelwing: Does anyone still watch this? I've just started to, a few months ago, and already own Seasons one through six. It's absolutely hilarious, and it's a shame I'm only discovering it now. Anyways, it's quickly become my favourite show, and I'm sad to see it end.

Well Angelwing I own seasons 1-9 :) heh. Great show nonetheless.

Posted by Axis

All the girls that I hang out with love this show like no other. They all do own seasons 1-9 and they invited me to come over and watch the first 2 seasons of it, but I told them I was busy and continued watching the classic batman cartoon series on dvd. :[b][/b]D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I loved the first few seasons, but toward the end, they had already done everything that a show like it could do.

Chandler is freaking funny as hell.