First computer game?

Posted by higbvuyb

What was the first computer game you ever played?

Mine is 'Chip's Challenge' from the Microsoft entertainment pack.

Posted by Mixhael

DOOM for Windows 95.

Posted by Poco

jacks from the very same Microsoft entertainment thing. Played it when I was 5.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Hugo's Horrific Adventure on DOS. Still one of my favorite games until this day. Boy that game was fun.

Posted by Gong

I believe the first computer game I ever played was the Oregon Trail on an Apple IIE. I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. That was about 18 years ago.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Pac Man on a mac

Posted by Xero

My first computer game was "The Sims". I loved taking care of my people, but you get tired after 5 days (in the game) Your home is done, its butiful and you only have to occupie them. Nothing else. I played it for about 2 months. :devil:

Posted by Big Boss

I can't remember. It was either Mario Missing, Wolfenstein 3D or Hugo's Horrific Adventure.

Posted by loony636

I depends if you mean computer game as in a game for the computer, or just a video game. My first video game was missile command for the Atari 2600, my first computer game was probably chip challange, like higbvuyb over there (gee i had to copy his name!)

Posted by DeAthInCaRnAte

First game Doom. Whne i was three such careing parents.

Posted by Richaod

Not counting edutainment stuff, probably StarCraft. It's still very lovable, and every so often I have huge pangs of nostalgia and want to play it. The fact that there's an unending supply of excellent StarCraft wallpapers on the Blizzard Entertainment website contributes to that quite enormously.

Posted by inequity

I accidently bought a sims expansion pack thinking it was the actual sims games. So, I suppose that was my first computer game.

Posted by Fiindil

I think mine was Dune 2 for the Amiga 500 when I was 5 (a decade this year, w00t), I actually used to skive off school just to play it, heh. Add to that playing Legends of Kyrandia at the same age, and it's not too hard to see why I enjoy RPG's and RTS games more so than most normal people.

Posted by Slade

I think my first PC game was Mechwarrior 2.
NOTE: A while ago I found this share-ware disc with one of Hugo's adventure games on it... pure genius!

Posted by thelaststand

i think it was doom but it could have been wolfenstein

Posted by Saruman

First game I played was jezz ball. I still play it to this day.

Posted by Nizmo

My first computer game would be Total Annihilation, unless of course Minesweeper counts. I got it with my first PC as a "bundle package." I also got a couple of others too, but they're either too crappy or too boring to stay in my rememberable boundaries.

Posted by loony636

Quoting Appropriate: My first computer game would be Total Annihilation, unless of course Minesweeper counts. I got it with my first PC as a "bundle package." I also got a couple of others too, but they're either too crappy or too boring to stay in my rememberable boundaries.

I agree total annhilation is a good game because it was one of the first decent stratagy games (aside from the age of empires series of games and starcraft). But it had bad graphics but the gameplay was good.

Posted by Echo

Hrmmm.. There was some ooold game that had you killing monsters. I can't remember the name of it. The oldest game I can remember the name of was Wolfenstein 3D, but I know there were others before that. I do, however, have fond memories of Chip's Challenge.

Posted by Sterling

Reader Rabbit.....I was 16 months old

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]Mine was Granny's Garden on the old Acorn.[/COLOR]

Posted by linkmaster

The first comp. game that i played was duke nukeum 3d. :devil:

Posted by -Shadow-

Kings Quest IV, and old Apogee games.

Posted by Acheron

Good old Mechwarrior 2. *** do I love that series, especially the Mercenaries spinoff series. Mech 2 came with my first computer, a Sony I got in 1996ish, and was simply amazing for its time in terms of both graphics and gameplay.

Posted by catchh

I'm not sure what game it was exactly that i first played. I'm pretty sure it either dune 2, doom, or if they are considerable the desktop games in the programs of you computer lol.

Posted by Corrupt

There were several games that I treasured on my old Macintosh Performa that were among the first I had ever played. Those included The 7th Guest (LOVED that game), Kid Works 2, Myst, Giza, and a bunch of others that I (unfortunately) can't remember anymore. But man, those were the days... I would absolutely love to have that computer back... so many memories bound within it.

Posted by Nep0

Quoting Saruman: First game I played was jezz ball. I still play it to this day.

For the longest time, I've been trying to think just what the name of that game is! I had some strange urge to play that game. Use to have it somewhere on a floppy, and I'm sure you know how that is.

Well, thanks for the reminder! hahaha

Posted by Nep0

[center]Pachinko.[/center]

Man, if anyone could help me find that game again, I'd really, Really appreciate it. It's basically a Japanese (or Chinese?) version of pinball. Immense fun, right there.

Yeah, I double posted. My bad. :P

Posted by Poison

"Da Capo" the hentai game(not the anime)

Lost it when I factory restored my comp....now I can't find it anywhere = (

Posted by Litbut

Legend. I remember that game and I want to get my hands on it. If anyone knows where I can find it, I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by wolfy-Kiba

The First Comp game i ever played was solitare.... brings back memories of many boring hours lol.

Posted by brownoystercult

chip's challenge which was one of the most fun i've ever had with a game. i got to level 89 at the mere age of six. haven't seen the game ever since i got a new computer. i miss that game oh so much.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Some sort of children's learning game...or that backyard game. I hardly remember.

Posted by Illyria110

i think my first game was roller coaster tycoon, i was bored within minutes

Posted by smileitsdeath

Hehe first game. mmm..... well I think it was Treasure Moutain, on my dads old commador 64, such fun.

Posted by Hannibal King

I think it was Populous: The begenning, a game i enjoyed

Posted by saiyanknight

hmm.... Mario 64, it was so kool :)

Posted by I feel Yellow?

first game...?
must have been roller coaster tycoon 1 and theme hospital.
I still play them now :P

Posted by Apathetic

Shogo

Posted by Majeh717

Riven/and Mist For Apple

Posted by mcfan

My first COMPUTER game was Sim City. My first VIDEO game was Burger Time on the old Intellivision.

Posted by Sudsy

Mine was Descent 2

Posted by muffla

i do ether doom 2 the orignal quake or metal gear (no not solid silly)

Posted by TmhwkSoul

Winnie Pooh( I was only 3 years old )

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Comodore 64 BIOS. I used to draw bubbles by typing in some stupid, long-ass number combination.

Or it was Volleyball for DOS. I'm not sure.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

First comp game was probably Fearless Fred or Jet-Boot Jack for the old Commodore 64. Wonderful machine, and a lot fun. I wish I still had one!

Posted by blue123

oregon trail, and if i remember correctly it took almost 30 minutes to load, but at least you could play the game during school :)