NY TOURNAMENT SUNDAY THE 12TH

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Oh zing, worst place to advertise a tournament, but I know some people are from new york here. So go here and read the details.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51439&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Basically, what it says is that I will win. Okay jk, but seriously. Address is listed, and entry as well and all that crap.

Pools format, brackets are gonna be split up. Instead of the conventional 2 loses and youre out, you fight everyone in the same bracket as you. Points or whatever get talleyed up, and I guess the top 2 of each bracket continue on. This is a great way to get more for your money actually. More matches that is to say. Considerring that each bracket will be at least 12 people, considerring there will be at least 48 people this time, which is at least. There was over 50 last time. The gaunlet series are getting popular. So ya, look into it and read those posts :cool:

Posted by NightmareBassX

****it... I wish my moms car wasnt so F[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]u[/COLOR]cked up right now. I would go, but I would have to buy SSBM again since my original got messed up, and all my data got erased. I would boost up my skills and go there but I can't :(. Doesn't that suck for me, I live in New York. Not new york city though.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Oh **** you upstaters >:O, or non city folks!!! Did you read the posts though :cool: I have a nice spot to defend if I go -_=

HERE IT IS TO ME, FOR NOT ADVANCING IN THE NEXT ONE, BUT INSTEAD, GETTING EITHER THE SAME PLACE AS LAST TOURNAMENT, OR LOWER. Woo, I love bragging 8th place in NY

lawl.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Dam it! I have finals so I won't be able to make, again.:( I seriously want to play you Bulb. If only the date was after the 22nd.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Mystic Hero: Dam it! I have finals so I won't be able to make, again.:( I seriously want to play you Bulb. If only the date was after the 22nd.

I didn't even need to quote. Anyway, just from guessing, S4C stopped in december, then Gaunlet started in february, then another in march, and another in may, and now in june. Just from guessing, chances are there will be another in july around the beggining or the end. If not august in the beggining or the end. Yes :cool:

Posted by Mystic Hero

I hope the end so I can go and play you.:cool: