What OS/Firmware Version Are Your Running?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I've made this to ask: Do you have a Japanese PSP? And also, what OS Firmware version are you running? v1.0? v1.5? v1.5.1?

I myself am running v1.5 on my American PSP> I do, however, wish that I had a Japanese make so that I could take advantage of the emulators that are currently only v1.0 only.

Posted by MGamer

american psp 1.52 v i know im stupid for updating but at the time I didn't know what i was doing

Posted by KoH

I want to update to 2.0 but I also want to take advantage of selling my PSP when 2.0s go mainstream.

What I'll probably do is wait for that then sell my 1.5 and buy a new one along with a 1 gig memory stick! w00t!

I got a second one and updated to 2.0. This is now my "for fun" PSP.

Posted by Necrololicon

I have a 1.50, and I won't upgrade it, unless 2.00 gets cracked (unlikely, but browser flaws could exist).

1.00 emulators can be run on 1.50, they're just in japanese. The current 1.50 emulators are infact ports of the 1.00 emulators, tweaked for performance in many cases, and translated.

Posted by MGamer

is 2.0 out in america yet?

Posted by cullenr

Quoting MGamer: is 2.0 out in america yet?

hhedjjhjdsfhs;fhnrhnhvfhedk,edj/'aqwdjwsjdsadjsjJDSJKHDHD.DFHKSFMJVMKJHDGJFGKJFNVJDKSJ

Hey thanks.

Posted by Al Borland

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I got a second one and updated to 2.0. This is now my "for fun" PSP.

So you basically spent $250 for a web browser?

Quoting Al Borland: So you basically spent $250 for a web browser?

No, idiot, to test new emulation style and to have a test model to run reverse-engineered progs and hacks on. It's a dev tool.