If you were to write one fan-fic right now?

Posted by NightmareBassX

If you were to write one fan-fiction right now, what would it be?

Explain what it would be about, where, and why you did it.

Be sure to include characters, what the story would be about, and why that specific part.

Edit - Added new conditions.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

a Guild Wars fanfic

Posted by Dexter

I would like to write a fan-fiction using characters from the Star Fox games, particularly Krystal. She's such a fantastic, magnanimous, gorgeous character and I often wonder what it would be like if their were a game dedicated to her very own adventures on Dinosaur planet. I think I could come up with something interesting and eloquent for her.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't write fanfics. But if I were to, I suppose it would be a Gargoyles one.

Posted by NightmareBassX

If I were to do a Fan-fiction it would be about Inuyasha (Was in rules, Lolz) or the Megaman X Series.

Megaman X

Characters - Megaman X, Zero, Roll, Bass, Megaman, Protoman, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily.
Story - It would be about Megaman X and Zero Seeing a glimpse of there own pasts, and finding out who there creators really were.
When - After X6 (series went down hill right during X6)
Why?
- Because I loved the Megaman/X Series (when it was good)
Where - Ties linking to the past, Maverick Hunter HQ, Dr. lights lab.

Inuyasha
Characters - Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, Shippo, Tikeretsu Ty-Kit-err-ret-Suu (I made it up while I typed this, since I didn't have a name for him), Koga.
Story - While trying to seek Naraku, Kagome has to take a trip to her time to visit her family. While going to the well, A demon named Tikeretsu kidnaps Kagome and steals the Jewel shards. He uses a demon messenger to alarm Inuyasha and the group of her kiddnapping. But Kagome was not the only thing Tikeretsu stole, he also try's to steal Sesshomaru's sword, the tentseiga. He didn't succeed, but striking Sesshomaru's intrest on why he wanted the sword, knowing Sesshomaru cannot drop a grudge, he seeks the demon. Koga finds out that kagome was kiddnapped and Vowe's that he will save her before Inuyasha. But Tikerestu's plan is deeper then any of the suspected. Why would Tikeretsu try to steal the tetseiga and get Inuyasha to hunt him?
When - After Naraku escaped past the Ox tiger.
Where - Unknown

I might actually think about making them. Maybe if I have enough time on my hands (Even though I have a crapload of time).I know there probably not great summaries since I actually Improvised the whole story throughout the post. If I made them they'd probably be better, since Now I have a plot.

Added new conditions to the Question.

Posted by Morag2

Pokemon, I would write one where Ask Ketchum finally dies and is replaced by a new character that isn't a blasted moron.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Holy ****... when I was thinking of what I would write about, it was between that and the Death of the Power rangers. Thats freaky.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

pokemon in it ash and tracy both die and misty comes back + max finaly shuts the hell up

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I would write about Resident Evil. I would make my own characters up and would most likely us a diffrent city then Raccon City. Just to changes things up and make it origanal.

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Something on the sort of Final Fantasy Unlimited, or Rurouni Kenshin, or Ceres, Celestial Legend, or Battle Royal.

Posted by Chronic

If I were to write a fan fic it would probably be about oddworld. Of course Im not very good at writing so I wont.

Posted by Special Agent Bob

I would do one on the Splinter Cell (series), or the Resident Evil (series).

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Do they have sites where you can post fanfinctions? I can't find any on the web.

Posted by speedemon35

Quoting Morag2: Pokemon, I would write one where Ask Ketchum finally dies and is replaced by a new character that isn't a blasted moron.

LOL you have my support on that one.

Back on topic: I'd probably write about SSB and SSBM. Thats what i feel like writing now:P
Or maybe come up with a very long story for some petsite. Put osme interesting details in the middle of every species, name a few stories and events. Heck I think I'll try it pretty soon

Posted by Illyria110

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Do they have sites where you can post fanfinctions? I can't find any on the web.

There's lots more but, here are just a few.

fictionalley.org

fanfiction.net

adultfanficion.net

There's lots more but, here are just a few. I found these just by going to google and typing "fan fiction"