In search of a title

Posted by moonie

Hello ^^

I have been looking all over the net concerning a nintendo game that has never left my mind. Unfortunatly i never owned it, i used to rent it when i was way younger (like 10ish years ago?).

Then i tried to find a nintendo forum to ask my question, so here I am.

What I remember of the game is that the playable character was a crawling baby with a rattle. When it shook, you could clearly hear the noise. From all the worlds there were, two worlds were either a giant cake (was either chocolate or 3 colors) or a giant piece of swiss cheese. The baby would eat its way around obstacles to finish the level.

There was also a world where the gravity had been reversed and the baby would crawl on the ceiling (it wasnt a house...) and you had to jump to not fall up in the holes.

I always thought it was a baby mario game but every search I've done, there was nothing concerning a baby mario game on the Nintendo. And its not the baby boomer game.

Thats pretty much everything that's still in my mind from that game. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and/or knows the title, I would appreciate any information I can get.

Thank you for your time to try and help me.

Sincerely,
Moonie

Posted by William

I'm not sure...but this:

http://www.geocities.com/opcfg2/bmbureview.html

Sounds like what you are describing.

Posted by moonie

.....wow that is exactly it!! You have my undying gratitude. Thank you dearly <3

Posted by William

You are quite welcome. Glad to be of service. :)