Community/Off Topic boards~Confusion

Posted by maian

More and more now, I see threads in the community board that don't belong. Is the community board not for making threads about members and things in VGC, rather then other stuff? A lot of threads there focus on things completely unrelated from VGC or it's members. Just one example is "Was this right?".

I suggest we make a thread in the community board about this, and whoever the mod is, try to realize this.

Posted by Xenos

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=1894

Posted by maian

Well, I'm stupid, aren't I?

Lock this or something. In the meantime, can we please take action? There's plenty of threads that don't end up getting moved...

Posted by Kodachi

I really don't see the point. All of the OT boards other than the War Board are as good as the same thing.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Kodachi's right. Although, I'd like to see the off-topic and polls board combined and the war and community boards left alone. I don't see the point of seperating boards as similar as off-topic and polls.

Posted by Raptor

Yes, the polls board and off-topic should be merged, as I believe I made a poll for sometime last year, and nothing happened.

Posted by The Judge

I'll second that motion.

Posted by maian

I've suggested the deletion/merging of the polls board as well. Shall we make a new poll?