The Twilight Zone

Posted by Hannibal King

omg, i love this show. Its very entertaining and the twist at the end of every show always suprises me

Posted by boomstick

The Old series is great, the newer ones are okay, but Rod Sterling was awesome in his writing and directing of the 1950-1960's series.

Posted by William

The Twilight Zone is one of my favorite TV shows. However, I like The Outer Limits more. The newer Twilight Zone episodes just don't match up with the older ones. :(

Posted by Axis

I have a bunch of the old Twilight Zones on DVD. My favorite one would have to be when the Bigfoot is on the airplane wing and that guy freaks out or when that guy is the last person on the planet and he finally gets to read and then he breaks his glasses and he's like "No!..No!..This isn't fair!!!!"

So yeah, I enjoy the Twilight Zone series alot. I haven't seen any of the new episodes and don't really care to do so.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Ah I remember this series. This show used to be one of my favorites. They would always have these twisted plots that end in a really bizarre way. I used to love watching that series. I remember when I was younger how some of them used to creap me out, but now I just can't enough of it.:cool:

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Dyers Eve: when that guy is the last person on the planet and he finally gets to read and then he breaks his glasses and he's like "No!..No!..This isn't fair!!!!"

Yeah, that was a great one... possibly one of my favorites.

I love the show, and I watch the old episodes on the Sci-Fi channel whenever I can.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Corrupt: Yeah, that was a great one... possibly one of my favorites.

I love the show, and I watch the old episodes on the Sci-Fi channel whenever I can.

Heh, I I remember that one, that was great. I especially liked how Futurama did a take off on that one in "The Scary Door." That was funn y as hell.

Posted by Echo

The old Twilight Zone kicks ***. I have the DVD collection 1. I love this show so much. My dad was the one who really got me into it, because he watched it when I was a kid and he started telling me about some of them. The best is either Nightmare at 20,000 feet (the one with the monster on the wing) or To Serve Man (the one where aliens come to earth to "serve" man).

Posted by Zeratul

I always enjoyed the christmas episode where the bum becomes santa

The first Outer Limits i saw scared the hell outta me