Official Aqua Teen Hunger Force Thread

Posted by brownoystercult

Has anyone seen this show before? You can catch it on adultswim. The episodes are 15 minutes long but are **** hilarious. The show consists of three detectives (Meatwad, Mastershake, and Frylock) who try and solve mysteries but almost always never solving anything. There's three DVD box sets out right now, and I suggest you get one.

You can talk about anything Aqua Teen here.

Posted by Corrupt

I don't watch the show too often anymore, but I do like watching it every once in a while. It's entertaining and bizarre... and I'd say that's a winning combination. In fact, I might pick up the DVDs so I can watch the episodes whenever I want.

And oh yeah, that giant rabbit robot and the clown head are the best. :kirby:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't watch it often, mianly because I don't find any humour in it, nor do I enjoy watching it. Plus, I live in Canada which means its barely on, and if it is, I don't know when.

Posted by Poco

The Brood Witch was the best one yet.

Posted by Dandelion

I have box sets three and one...it's awesome. I loves it ^_^

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I watch the show every single night (except during the past few weeks since it was switched for Harvey Birdman, but now it's back, yay), and laugh my a$$ off everytime, even when watching reruns. The funniest episode is undoubtedly the one where the moonites gather all the villains together, and try to come up with a plan for the destruction of the Aqua Teen's "a[COLOR=Yellow]s[/COLOR]ses". The episode with the Christmas ghost of past from the future was also hillarious.[/COLOR]

Posted by Disturbed_one

This show rocks its funny as hell, i think Mastershake is the funniest and they should make the episodes longer

Posted by Echo

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]The episode with the Christmas ghost of past from the future was also hillarious.[/COLOR]

That one's the best. I watch this show just about every night. Love it.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I am not a fan. Zim > ATHF

Posted by G-Sides

The first season was good, the second season was excellent, but I'm a bit disappointed at most of the episodes beyond season two. I'm not saying they all sucked, but I sure do wish they started doing Dr. Weird again instead of SpaceCataz.

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I have season two. The best one on there is when Shake "accidentally" orders Meatwad a snake instead of a bunny. The one where Shake gets plastic surgery is pretty freakin' awesome also.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Echo

I just bought Volume 3. :) It has The Broodwich and Revenge of the Trees on it, along with some other good ones. I've only watched disc 1 so far, but it's pretty good, although I've heard it's actually the worst of the DVDs. I really wanted Volume 1 or 2, but they didn't have it at Wal-Mart when I went.

Posted by MGamer

I watched the episode when meatwad wants some clown action figure but frylock gives him some cheapo one that talks.

I have also seen the one when they get sucked in that thing and all these pop ups come

Posted by Bebop

Its not on British airwaves anymore or any other Adult Swim cartoons. I have to download it. I enjoy this show. Bebop has spoken.

Posted by Apathetic

I have volume one and I think its hilarious. My favorite so far is on season two where shake gets the snake and it eats everyone.

Posted by Black_Wolf

This is by far the funniest show I know of followed closely by Sealab 2021. I've got all three seasons of both shows. My favorite episode of Aquateen is Frat Aliens, Turkitron (Could U pass the tacos) and the Cubing. "Work is for people who don't know how to fish!" Oh man, I love it. I watched the behind the scenes and it showed the two dudes making the cloner episode. They just sit around and think it up, it looks so **** easy. I want a show like that. And Carl is by far the best character.

Posted by Last Fog

I don't think it's funny at all, with the exception of Carl. They should just give him his own show. The rest of the show is just annoying and there's really no thought behind it at all. Stupid humor like this can be good, but most times ATHF fails at it in my opinion. Like the episode with the snake after shake kills everyone and the ghosts come back and they say the same thing about 46545 times in a row. It's just annoying. And someone mentioned sea lab, that's another stinker. Bring back Harvey Birdman.