What a deal

Posted by Crazy K

I went to this rumage sale today and got a Controller and the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past. It all came to 50cents. witch is quite a good deal. I should Of picked up the N64 and the NES games that were there but I did not know how much they would cost, so I got a controller and a game for only 50 cents.

Anyways just thought I would tell ya, there are some people willing to sell video games for prices like that. :)

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Perhaps they didn't know much about video games and thought that because the game and console were old that nobody would want them. I saw a NES for

Posted by ManaKnightMike

Hahahahaha 50 cents good find defintly I once bought a nes game for like 1$.

Posted by Dexter

I adore coming across places like that filled with elder ladies (usually) who don't know any better. I often find myself going into such stores and finding corners with little goodies waiting for a guy like me to come around and grab them. Also, there are plenty of times when I have come across free game supplies. I got a free top loader NES system a few years ago along with many other game supplies. I recently got a bunch of free games for my NES from this guy at school, but unfortunately I had them all so I doubled up. But I was able to simply go to a pawnshop that I regularly visit and they know me and they allowed me to trade them for games I didn't have. Supah cool.

Posted by Crazy K

I knew this lady since I was a kid though. We rented one of her houses that was near her house. She is a very nice lady. And she is pretty old, and she told us she does not know what most of the stuff she had did. But All I got to say it was a good deal.

I should of picked up the NES games too. Another thing she sold to us for 2 bucks was this jewelry case (we bought it for my mom). Well my dad noticed there was still jewelry in it and he told her. But she said we could have it.

I love rumage sales, garage sales etc because there could be some video games. I usually look around for games or old comic books.

I really think I should search around for older games.

Posted by Dexter

You could always ask them how much they are selling their stuff for before you go up to pay for it. Also, don't forget, you can talk people down really easily.

Posted by Crazy K

Thanks Dexter. Anyways today we had this Rumage sale day where everyone around town has a rumage sale and **** (not everyone). I checked some places out but I could not find anything interesting. Maybe sunday there will be some rumage sales. Then Ill check around for some games.

Posted by Last Fog

50 cents! ****, I'll but literally any video game for 50 cents. Any. Plus you got a controller too.

Did you use them yet? Everything works?

Posted by bazariah

[QUOTE=neonmole][COLOR=DarkOrange]Perhaps they didn't know much about video games and thought that because the game and console were old that nobody would want them. I saw a NES for

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Bazariah]hey crazy k, dude you should have just grabbed all of those games and made a lousy offer, she probably would've taken it

but a controler and game for 50 cents sounds like one of the best bargins of all time

like when i got gyromite and operation wolf for the nes both boxed for 41 pence

Yeah im still hitting my self in the head for that. I should of got them, but Im not sure how much all of them would of cost all together, probably really cheap. ****, but Oh well, maybe she could still sell them to me because I knew her from childhood.

Posted by psp

Your lucky, whenever i go to a garage sale around here, they over price games. I went to one a week or two ago, and they tried to sell me sports games(like madden) for the snes for like 5 bux each. I wanted a game they had called x-men/spider-man for the snes. They told me it cost 8 bux. I didnt buy it. A couple days ago, i was at gamecrazy and they sell the same game for 3.99. Same thing with the flea market. I asked a guy how much Zelda OoT for n64 was and he said $15. It wasnt even a gold one. Gamestop sells the gold one for 9.99. You are a really lucky person Crazy K. If i were you, i wouldve asked how much the n64 and nes games were.