Happy Tree Friends On Attack Of The Show

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I just saw a commercial on G4 for HTF on AOTS. I, above all, am wondering how they can possibly show HTF on tv, due to the fact that AOTS has never been rated higher than TV-14. Interesting though, nonetheless.

Posted by Last Fog

I think that disgusting, humorless **** may actually be rated TV-14. The violence is so fake and cartooney. I remember it was on TV before, thats the only time I saw it (for about 5 minutes), but I can't remember the rating.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Last Fog: I think that disgusting, humorless **** may actually be rated TV-14.

Perhaps. We'll have to wait and see.

Posted by Corrupt

Haha, I find that amusing... but still, I have all of the DVDs, so I can watch the episodes whenever I want. :cool2:

Posted by FavoJavo

you guys are sick you *****

Posted by MetalVox~55

worst show ever

Posted by Fate

It reminds me too much of that happy bunny thing. Like, cute rebellious things on a rampage or something.

Posted by Axis

The little noises that they make get annoying....really fast.

Posted by Arczu

Betcha it's going to fill in their whole "Web Classics" reel that they have.

To tell you the truth, I haven't even watched the cartoon. Based on what I heared... it could be messed up-tastless humor that seems to annoy the non-simple minded.

Posted by Poco

watched it once abut 6 months ago and it was like South Park, except not funny.

Posted by Raptor

I'm delighted that HTF seems to only be rising in popularity. This would mean more collectible merchandise, possible movies, video games, etc. South Park is lame; HTF forever.

Posted by Poco

Don't get me wrong, Raptor. I really don't find south park all that good, either. The show is old and tired, but I like HTF less. If you like it, it's all fine and good. whatever floats your boat.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Poco: If you like it, it's all fine and good. whatever floats your boat.

Yep, exactly. I admit that I've watched South Park before and found it pretty funny; but I still like HTF a lot more. To each their own.