an internet oddball

Posted by bazariah

i just got some guy add himself to my msn, wants to buy my underwear???

checkit out, i was messing around with this guy:

Randy says:
hello

Randy says:
saw you on face-pic and was wondering if i could ask you something

Bazariah... wants a clanger kebab says:
ok cool go for it

Randy says:
would you ever consier selling a pair of your used underwear, maybe some other things?

erm? ok, do you prefer boxers or briefs, i can also sell you socks, half eaten sandwhiches and cigarette butts

Randy says:
boxers or briefs is cool, socks for sure. not the sandwiches though

Randy says:
serious

erm ok, how much are you willing to pay?

Randy says:
well, for a pair of your underwear worn 3-5 days 60.00

erm sounds cool, i wont ask what you want them for, but ok, how about i supply 3 pairs for

Posted by Klarth

You should so do it. Seriously.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Majesty: ...

You should so do it. Seriously.

i am realy thinking about it, considering it would be the easiest money i could ever make

Posted by Boner

You should absolutely do it! What do you do with your underthingies once they are at the point you can no longer wear them? Throw them away, right? Who's to say that the garbage men aren't sniffing them.....FOR FREE?!? So, why not make some cash off of it? I'd highly suggest making him pay through Pay-Pal or the like. Oh, by the way, nice tattoo.

Posted by bazariah

and i was thinking of allowing him to send me cash, pay-pal is a much better idea

i think i'll do it, he even wants to buy videos, hey i'd send him videos if the price was right, all i'd have to do is get a fine young lady to film me :D

Posted by Dark

Do it. The poor gay man only wants your used underwear/nude pictures/amateur pr0n vids for a high price. :p (that isn't sarcasm, btw)

Posted by I feel Yellow?

make a buisness out of it, get all of his friends (if he has any) and start selling all your used undergarments, you'd be rich in no time.

Posted by Boner

Quoting bazariah: and i was thinking of allowing him to send me cash, pay-pal is a much better idea

i think i'll do it, he even wants to buy videos, hey i'd send him videos if the price was right, all i'd have to do is get a fine young lady to film me :D

Hey, if you are willing to risk having your "goods" shown all over the internets, then go for it. You could be like that namu namu guy....only nude. *cringes* If not, it may be better sticking to selling just your underwear.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Opeth: Hey, if you are willing to risk having your "goods" shown all over the internets, then go for it. You could be like that namu namu guy....only nude. *cringes* If not, it may be better sticking to selling just your underwear.

im not realy that worried about if he wanted to upload a video of me online, a couple of months back there was a picture online of me naked holding nothing more than a magna doodle over my bits :D

and hey a lil bit of publicity wouldnt hurt