Destroy All Humans!

Posted by Hannibal King

Does anyone know anything aboust this game and ifs its worth buying? (I like the saying "One giant step one mankind)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

For infor, check IGN.

As for if its worth buying... it's not out for another couple weeks. So who knows. It at least looks fun, unique, and interesting. But it could easily be mediocre.

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

I played a demo of it at GameStop a few weeks ago, and LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF! This game seriously seemed like good old comic fun.

Heck, I thought I was going to give myself a hernia from laughing so hard at the first level. You get to mutilate some cows after one of them takes a dump on you.

In my opinion, Its well worth it. But I wouldnt jump the gun and reserve it until someone posts their review of it.

Posted by TrickyPockets

I think it's worth it. I'm up for something unique and fun, and it looks that way. Lately I haven't been buying a lot of games, but I am going to buy this one.

Blowing up cows.... oooh...

Posted by Dexter

Quoting .Entity//: You get to mutilate some cows after one of them takes a dump on you.

The title tricked me.

Posted by Master Yoda

i hate you

Posted by Disturbed_one

i got a demo disk of it through the mail and it was kinda different and i really dnt think im gunna buy it any time soon i didnt think it was all that great.

Posted by Hannibal King

I ahve put 5$ down on this game, and i CANT wait to get it, plus the "Plan 9 from Outer space" movie that comes with adds some more fun

Posted by Mandalorian Squid

My bro and I beat the game. It is pretty fun. There is something about making people float in the air with your mind that just makes you think, "ah. Isn't life great?" NEway, I liked it. It wasn't great though. It was also sorta short in my mind. After reading all those ppl's minds, I never wanna do it again. I reccomend you rent it, not buy it.