kingdom hearts

Posted by frogspot

ok iv messed up on most of the mushrooms in deepjungle, atlantica, wonderland, and jack the punpkin kings world. plz tell me where i can find more white muchrooms or when they will come back.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

i'm pretty sure they come up randomly. but the most often i've seen them is in the forest outside the queens chamber in alice in wonderland.

Posted by jessrox

the graveyard in hollow bastion,the tent site in deep jungle,the forest in wonderland and sometimes in the red room in the hotel in traverse town

Posted by Red

Quoting frogspot: ok iv messed up on most of the mushrooms in deepjungle, atlantica, wonderland, and jack the punpkin kings world. plz tell me where i can find more white muchrooms or when they will come back.

its called halloween town AND DON'T FORGET IT :O

also about the white mushrroms yeah it is best to find them in Wonderland I think, also you could have changed the thread title to something that had more to do with it. theres also a Kingdom hearts general discussion thread you could have checked first

Posted by Black_Wolf

I love KH its good. Can't wait until the new one. Couple of days now. Don't mind this link, it's for personal use.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/Schmidty67/OrcAxe.jpg

Posted by Red

I cant wait either it's gunna be sweet BTW is there anyway you can tell me what that link was for?:S